SMR (sensory motor rhythm)?

Installation and discussion
Buster13
SMR (sensory motor rhythm)?

Post by Buster13 » Wed Sep 27, 2006 22:03

In the built-in sessions of the Inner Pulse, there is a section Improv (modified).
I'm interested in SMR (sensory motor rhythm).
Session parameters: frequency - 12-15, background type - pulse, time - 30 min.
What, specifically, this session?
What results to expect from her audition?
It has something to do with coordination?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: SMR (sensory motor rhythm)?

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:40

Buster13 wrote:in the built-In sessions of the Inner Pulse, there is a section Improv (modified).
I'm interested in SMR (sensory motor rhythm).
Session parameters: frequency - 12-15, background type - pulse, time - 30 min.
What, specifically, this session?
What results to expect from her audition?
It has something to do with coordination?
Sensory-motor rhythm appears (or rather, the power increases) when one chants for a long time some well-worked movements: Cycling, Jogging, printing on the machine. It lies on the border of the alpha and beta ranges and is ideal for assimilation of information (which requires some kind of logical interpretation). Learning session is usually built on a CMP.
I have no data that when doing such a session will be to improve coordination of movements. While physical exercise coordination in conjunction with mindmachine effect, of course, will occur faster.

Buster13

Post by Buster13 » Sat Sep 30, 2006 16:15

And why, in General, the programs Improve?
For efficiency, they are better targeted programs?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:50

Buster13 wrote:And why, in General, the programs Improve?
For efficiency, they are better targeted programs?
The Improve program is made primarily for diversity. You specify the range of pacing and speed changes, and the device sets all other parameters at random. Since everyone is different, any program works differently for everyone. So there is a chance that You will find your truth there is no way to repeat such as ZM Gear in Mind.

Михаил

Post by Михаил » Fri Oct 12, 2007 0:41

Andrey, tell me, what other session can be used simultaneously with physical exercise that require exercise movements? Learning session is not clear how to use it, they seem to be cramming :?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:36

Михаил wrote:Andrey, tell me, what other session can be used simultaneously with physical exercise that require exercise movements? Learning session is not clear how to use it, they seem to be cramming :?
Not all L-session for cramming, some of them 12-14Гц - activation of memory and attention. For exercise just perfect this range appears as SMR (enhanced) immediately, but when there is a "vrabatyvanii". So as to increase the power (volume) and coordinate the session with these frequencies can help to accelerate the achievement of results. Every professional athlete knows that the quality of training and its results depend on how carefully it is conducted, how You focused on the exercise and not on the "cockroaches" in the head (a term one of snackage coach - I really liked it) :)

Михаил

Post by Михаил » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:32

Andrew, thanks for the reply. Tell me, SMR-Ohm is better to do at the same time doing the exercises or is it better separately? Well, a similar question on the beta to improve it would seem better to listen to this session while doing the regular chores and not just lying with my eyes closed (because it's kind of alpha state)?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:00

Михаил wrote:Andrew, thanks for the reply. Tell me, SMR-Ohm is better to do at the same time doing the exercises or is it better separately? Well, a similar question on the beta to improve it would seem better to listen to this session while doing the regular chores and not just lying with my eyes closed (because it's kind of alpha state)?
At CMP it all depends on prevent it or not during exercise. In principle, this can be done before and even immediately after training.
With beta sessions, You are absolutely right, if there are open points, you can use them, if not, just sit with a straight back or also standing up to do a simple light exercise.

пирожок

Post by пирожок » Sat Feb 26, 2011 0:20

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Михаил wrote:Andrew, thanks for the reply. Tell me, SMR-Ohm is better to do at the same time doing the exercises or is it better separately? Well, a similar question on the beta to improve it would seem better to listen to this session while doing the regular chores and not just lying with my eyes closed (because it's kind of alpha state)?
At CMP it all depends on prevent it or not during exercise. In principle, this can be done before and even immediately after training.
With beta sessions, You are absolutely right, if there are open points, you can use them, if not, just sit with a straight back or also standing up to do a simple light exercise.
here here the described case is about to walking, when people looked under the MM Pro on the walk, and then "Shine" on the track

is it possible to do with MM, I understand we need open glasses, to watch for example professional sports, but for which session?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:43

пирожок wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:
here here the described case is about to walking, when people looked under the MM Pro on the walk, and then "Shine" on the track

is it possible to do with MM, I understand we need open glasses, to watch for example professional sports, but for which session?
There was electrocranial stimulation in the theta rhythm. You can try (You'll be the first, probably) and mashinoy. You can L03, SMR improve and lumanovski resonance.

пирожок

Post by пирожок » Sat Feb 26, 2011 22:39

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
пирожок wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote: At CMP it all depends on prevent it or not during exercise. In principle, this can be done before and even immediately after training.

There was electrocranial stimulation in the theta rhythm. You can try (You'll be the first, probably) and mashinoy. You can L03, SMR improve and lumanovski resonance.
just watch or move with them ? ) by the way, glasses with clear glass you can use with your eyes closed, ie as usual?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Feb 26, 2011 22:42

пирожок wrote:just watch or move with them ? ) by the way, glasses with clear glass you can use with your eyes closed, ie as usual?
Just watch against the background of profound muscular relaxation.
Possible with closed.

иван_IV

Re:

Post by иван_IV » Fri Mar 16, 2012 15:20

Good time of day.
Андрей Патрушев wrote:
пирожок wrote: ...now here the described case is about to walking, when people looked under the MM Pro on the walk, and then "Shine" on the track

Andrew, and from your disk what would you recommend for a similar video viewing glasses pvstim?
Or one can restrict the viewing of the video disk "Ultramesh" without glasses?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Mar 16, 2012 15:46

иван_IV
Perhaps Music for hypnosis and self-Hypnosis and Giprotrans (from Theta meditation), but the second without the strobe. But in fact, a universal session L03.

иван_IV

Post by иван_IV » Fri Mar 16, 2012 16:02

Андрей Патрушев wrote:иван_IV
Perhaps Music for hypnosis and self-Hypnosis and Giprotrans (from Theta meditation), but the second without the strobe. But in fact, a universal session L03.
Well. So at this stage it will be limited to L03 session, and there - "we'll see". :)
Thank you.

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Fri Mar 23, 2012 15:57

sorry that I write here because threads about Navigator had not yet arrived

Andrei Patrushev
Andrew, answer, pozhalyusta on the trail.questions:
- what are session in the Navigator, made under trenirovku SMR (session to teach?)
is it possible to increase the length of these sessions proportionally in segment (Yes/no; how to adjust then I'll get myself)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Mar 23, 2012 16:23

ZOMBIE
In the user guide (in the description of the sessions) it is written. :)
Yes, it is possible to change the time of sessions.

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Fri Mar 23, 2012 16:35

understand, I confess :oops:

Игоряс

Post by Игоряс » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:16

In articles D. Seaver read that the itch of the "body asleep - mind awake" effective CMP. Prompt how better to use this mode to calm the "monkey".

Игоряс

Post by Игоряс » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:44

In October, Kola gained inner Pulse. Used regularly, it may even be too. Bought mainly because of sleep problems. Apparently I am one of those users affected by the range of 8-25 Hz. "Sleepy" family session do not apply. Filled with a new About dream books which are not available in the Pulse. No result. On the website of Photosonics have a session on fleece, but they are paid. Can anyone share their experiences what session is better to use in my case. How to use or whether to use sewn CMP. Very often I go as a guest on Your forum. A lot of useful information. But I would like to present some kind of file sharing, where you could share interesting DIY sessions, including those with problems like mine. Thank you.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:05

Horas
I have repeatedly written that the staff of a sleepy session on, really, nothing to sleep do not have. They are useful for chronic pain and nothing more. For normalization of sleep are best suited the alpha session from the category "r", and to sleep in a particular case - session of the CMP. On Innerpulse there is a session SMR (improve).

Игоряс

Post by Игоряс » Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:20

Andrew, thank you for such a quick reply. I would also like to know if sewn CMP is effective, how and when to work. Session relax help you sleep - no doubt about it. Your drive healing night rarely hear the end of it - go to sleep(shut off). But the trouble is that the middle of the night in 2-3 hours Wake up and then there is "mixer". The use of the typewriter definitely reduced the severity of vigils - not so tiring, but still is there any ways to improve the situation. May be after the spill, wear goggles and headphones, and something to run. The question is - what?

Игоряс

Post by Игоряс » Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:34

Even read about such a thing: to train the brain for example at frequencies below the alpha are doing a speed session, something like 3 minutes of alpha , then theta, alpha, theta, etc. How it works, and how to make such a session. If such session already is, what? As far as I yuzal all sessions are mostly smooth horaktera from beta or alpha down and then back up again. And typically the lower alpha is not effective enough. You start to be distracted, thoughts running around, forget what I'm wearing sunglasses and headphones. Here's a situation.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:57

Horas
SMR need to listen to before bed. With sessions on relaxation necessary to regularly work two to three weeks, optimally from 16 to 18 hours.
On the website you can download my session. There is meditation (around the key). If you do, you need steps to do with the slide, :) - that is, to slightly raise the frequency.

Игоряс

Post by Игоряс » Tue Mar 27, 2012 13:34

Anrey thank you, I'm afraid to pry, but could you tell what session of your match? Or close? That is how to take a sample and modify for themselves, because after all I'm not that Pro, but rather more of a layman. Inner Pulse is in this respect extremely cool machine in terms of implementation possibilities. And of course I want to try everything at once. It seems to be opening the session file, you can conveniently adjust the settings, time, add segments, but find so many baubles - here I mean not only the carrier frequency, Casati stimulation, but the relationship points with a sound beating, and beating is also different - it is the subtleties of the relationship with the physiology, who knows only a real Pro, and in Russia - it's You. Probably most of my "colleagues" who have cars still remain more the user. And last (for today), when I came to the office on the Kola and talked with consultants, one of them Alexander, I was advised (I beg his forgiveness for the disclosure of information) through the forum to contact You. Would have bought then Luma and the question would not arise, and so.....