SMR (sensory motor rhythm)?

Installation and discussion
Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта
Re: SMR (sensory motor rhythm)?

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Mar 27, 2012 16:14

Игоряс wrote:anrey thank you, I'm afraid to pry, but could you tell what session of your match? Or close?
So I wrote, and meditation. :?

Игоряс

Post by Игоряс » Tue Mar 27, 2012 17:24

Alpha-meditation 1 - light trance state. The opportunity to experience the phenomena of distortion of the space-time continuum. Recommended for experienced users as for proper playback, you need to set full brightness.

Alpha Power Meditation - meditation session in the alpha range designed for producing the centering frequency 10Hz. :oops:
Last edited by Игоряс on Tue Mar 27, 2012 17:27, edited 1 time in total.

Игоряс

Post by Игоряс » Tue Mar 27, 2012 17:25

bc

Игоряс

Post by Игоряс » Tue Mar 27, 2012 19:26

The question is Which One? Generally strange session for sleep (I read in "sleepy head, sweet dreams, knock-out etc." is not sleep and the pain? Then drive the endorphins (which is against pain) for what? But is the drive in the beta range, that is. probably sleeping does not fit! Though on your website I read that some fall asleep during beta. Honestly speaking I would not want anybody to offend. Machine Inner Pulse - something worthwhile! Better with her than without her. and I'm real user. Just would like talking with you to learn more about it and how it can be used with maximum benefit for themselves. Thank you.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Mar 27, 2012 20:27

Horas
Which in Russian (sometimes a lot know bad). :)
Innerpulse American machine and basic session in her American. :? Don't know, maybe Americans are sleep-well suited... :) But theta with a work light and a sound is triggered, and the Delta in General so is not called. In General, the brain is much more going up than down.
However, any session causes mild trance state, consequently, strengthens intention, so Delta session for many people is working on the dream. Beta session with big debts to sleep cause diffuse inhibition of the cerebral cortex, which may be followed by sleep, but rarely installs a pretty bad state when simultaneously want to sleep and can't sleep, plus the heart rate increases, therefore it is not advised to use a beta session for sleep.
Most problems can be resolved using the alpha sessions as alpha waves correspond to a state of self-regulation and self-healing.

Игоряс

Post by Игоряс » Tue Mar 27, 2012 21:15

Andrew, probably in Russia we have our own physiology, as in that joke when the wife shouts after her husband "Put on your hat ...UY, and frostbitten ears!" :) Will work with that "Russian". Just, you know - there is a certain burden of the past - I'm with You, almost a contemporary of (judging by netovskih information), there is a machine, there is a website, there is a desire to change something in my life, and socialize in a circle, I think like-minded people. Very grateful for Your attentiveness and efficiency. And I'm glad at least to meet you in absentia on the first day of my entering the forum. :)