Ульяночка

Re: The Program Of Andrey Patrushev Raduga

Post by Ульяночка » Thu Sep 10, 2015 16:53

Well, thank you! :)

Ульяночка

Post by Ульяночка » Thu Sep 10, 2015 17:17

Andrei Patrushev
Another question. All affirmations are focused on the male gender, do I need to change the ending? Or is it not relevant?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Sep 10, 2015 18:10

Ulyanochka
Depends on whether or not this matters to You. :?

Ульяночка

Post by Ульяночка » Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:10

Got it, thanks! :)

ОлегЕ

Post by ОлегЕ » Sat Sep 26, 2015 21:30

Hi Andrew! Hello Friends! With the "Rainbow" met 9 months ago ...and somehow didn't go(long time to sit and stare :( at the monitor at one point-- :( ).Reading the thread got the message about the focus shift view. Idea how to do it without eye strain came as a surprise :?in the process :).
1 - I have a laptop the diagonal 15.
2 - position reclining, a pillow under the back.
3-the laptop is placed on the chest to monitor for 25--40 cm from the eye(so as not to fall behind the laptop held hands, elbows rest on the sofa, her hands propped up the laptop---some of the books I read).
Here let's watch, try to defocus the view(look through the monitor) and notice reflected in the monitor(like a mirror),so as to monitor about 35 cm, look at the reflection of failed focus through the screen effortlessly :ap . I really liked-the position is comfortable, the flickering stars, as it is not notice---just was looking at his reflection and what is behind me....Flashing phrases noticed a bit vague(all the phrases know at the session of 4 PCs.)
Question to Andrew(or someone in the know): does this out-of-focus(such as internally loved it and even tightened) :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Sep 26, 2015 23:51

Oleg
All the way through. :)

Сергей Михно

Post by Сергей Михно » Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:46

Andrei V., good day!

Please tell me, for affermazioni, in settings check the "name" and prefix "I" must be removed?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:17

Sergey Mikhno
Hello.
Does not affect value. :)

Сергей Михно

Post by Сергей Михно » Mon Sep 28, 2015 21:01

Andrey Vadimovich, I don't understand what You mean :~}

Can I ask You to explain?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Sep 28, 2015 23:02

Sergey Mikhno
Well. :)
Can clean can not removed.

Геля

Post by Геля » Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:59

dear friends, I want to run the program "rainbow", downloaded will not open, says invalid file name. Found out that the downloaded version 2006. Think win-10 she work never will be and I suspect that somewhere there is a newer version. Tell me the kettle. Honestly I started to read this forum thread from the beginning, maybe the answers are somewhere in outre her, in the words of Mr. vybegallo, but there readings for a week :(

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Oct 11, 2015 13:26

Gel
Just read the instructions carefully. :wink:

Сергей Михно

Post by Сергей Михно » Sun Oct 11, 2015 14:51

Геля wrote:dear friends, I want to run the program "rainbow", downloaded will not open, says invalid file name. Found out that the downloaded version 2006. Think win-10 she work never will be and I suspect that somewhere there is a newer version. Tell me the kettle. Honestly I started to read this forum thread from the beginning, maybe the answers are somewhere in outre her, in the words of Mr. vybegallo, but there readings for a week :(
I'm on 10 Wines with a Rainbow do. Very good everything works

Геля

Post by Геля » Sun Oct 11, 2015 17:29

and that since 2006 none of the versions was no longer released? Pramot for nine years, no agnostici?
The user manual I've read several times before. It is an eternal cause for ridicule on me - while the entire manual will not obmusolivat, never on a single button click.
as it turned out, still had to go into the "settings" button, on which is written white on blue - only for advanced
had to pretend to be advanced
unpacked did not file that by default in one of the settings
but thanks anyway for your attention ))

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:29

Gel
In the program of the rainbow-Arc and there never was a button "settings" and especially with the inscription "advanced". :? Besides included are all the files, but the path is made absolute and not relative, so they have to change for normal operation...

Геля

Post by Геля » Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:52

Andrew, we are now talking about the fact that blue is red ))
here with this thread from the first post the link I downloaded the Rainbow
here is a screenshot of the page http://joxi.ru/752a7gTKeMqr0O
there I have circled the settings button on which is written that this button is only for experienced users
and here is a screen of the most downloaded and unzipped the Rainbow http://joxi.ru/aD2P5zh36DxA37very identical, the settings button is there, and there
and when I asked for help,even if someone said that a rainbow is not a product of the format'e's Plug and Play, you have to enable it and therefore safely go in settings, although there is written that experienced (which for me is tantamount to writing "hands off!")
and you sent me to read on the instruction that has already been chitana by the time
almost a day left for stupid experiments, up to this very from the instruction "Run REGEDIT..."
had to pull son living in another city, and first try to explain to him remotely what I'm trying to launch
and then by trial and error to find out that this most REGEDIT'om not running anything at all, and only need to change the font in the file BSFF with the fact that there was the default on the Courier and it worked :roll:
don't you boys understand that girls need a little more to explain what you talk to each other :cry:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:06

Gel :oops: :o
Here, download this versioneven though she is older :) .

Геля

Post by Геля » Tue Oct 13, 2015 0:46

Happened the same version back )) :D Thank You, Andrey Vadimych!

Геля

Post by Геля » Tue Oct 13, 2015 23:48

Experts, please tell me, somebody would beg the question of learning using Rainbow blind desatualizado printing method?

СергейОрк

Post by СергейОрк » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:04

And its working principle is not incorporated and all at once, and then go and smile bc :lol:

Андрей Иго

Post by Андрей Иго » Wed Jun 08, 2016 18:25

Why when typing and browsing the affirmations on energy and activity, there is the opposite effect - laziness and weakness? :(
And how to prevent these effects? Other Affi(affo)of the information is the same effect.
Do for 10-15 minutes, sometimes twice a day listening to Music for hypnosis and self-hypnosis or NASA Space Sounds.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jun 08, 2016 19:43

Andrey Yoke
Everyone is different and not everything can be solved with the help of affirmations...
Maybe You have alpha and so dominant, and You still add. Try to do a beta or qualification(s) at least a frequency of the Rainbow to raise up to 12hz...

Тина.

Post by Тина. » Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:23

bofara wrote:did Not wait up to 21 days and changed the text, font, color. The same day felt the difference. Works, and how it works! :D
Hi, with the rules of the forum... still does... I read the forum, never ends..

bofara a question for You.
I am still using the rainbow arc?

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:44

Тина. wrote:bofara a question for You.
I am still using the rainbow arc?
I bofara /changed nickname/. Rainbow haven't used a good program*, of course, but is now engaged with the Navigator.
*almost all Affi/on/of information, worked with /as I remember/ come true as the desire, a situation of course in the "my life", that is, in my opinion, if you need a very strong "change" - you need a step by step "jump on" - (you can imagine what actions does the cat, when it hunts for bird), and not want "all and now"/ etc. within 1 week-3 months.
here:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:the Result should be attainable in specific (preferably not more than 3 months) period of time (longer periods must be split into short, specific intermediate result in each). Realistically assess the consequences of achieving your goal;
- what happens when I reach soy goals? (what will I find?)
- what will happen when I achieve my goal? (what can I lose?)
- what will happen if I reach my goal? (why do I think this result is important?)
- what happens if I reach my goal? (what side effect can subconsciously disturb me achieve this?)
and here:
Is the implementation of the decisions is as follows: mental demand (the task) to the time-space continuum (reality) is divided into many small subtasks, each of which requires a particular quality of the individual. Next is a sequential modulation of the States of this quality for the solution of subproblems. If the development level of the quality of the user is insufficient for solving the subtasks, the adjustment of individual vectors to the required level, the process takes place in a future where the subproblem is solved. Further, all the numerous solutions of the subproblems converge to the optimal, and solutions are reduced to a common decision of the whole task.
p.s. met somewhere information that the negative emotion in the form of a clot, hanging cocoon/ weighs approximately 3 grams and positive ~ 1 gram. I have, in addition to the personal changes of the Rainbow, Исцеление2 /wrote about it before
much stronger post-effects /some time after two weeks of listening to a track Healing 2/ in connection with weight loss /now I'm lost in less than two weeks from 95 to 85 kg/..
/ Bright-rooms, etc. there is a noticeable change in a positive way, i.e. based on both weight /although the disc itself Healing 2 there is inherent:
reducing subcutaneous fat;
/ - too many clots-balls of negative energy unleashed.
With a Rainbow in fact, engaged with the liberation /release/ excess ready Sedona phrase.<