The Program Of Andrey Patrushev Raduga

Александр

Post by Александр » Tue Jul 31, 2007 13:35

I have all rablet normally, smile of movement through the star background. A computer of atlon 2500, video Radeon 9600 256MB, RAM 1GB. Strained was in the settings the paths to the phrases, etc. Choose affirmations, watching the path to the phrases, there are also affirmations. But it seems configured. Prompt please how all the same to use this program using the supplied text along with affirmations, etc.?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Jul 31, 2007 13:38

Александр wrote: Tell me please how to still use this program using the supplied text along with affirmations, etc.?
To turn and look towards the center of the screen no more than 15 minutes!!! :wink: :lol:

львёнок

Post by львёнок » Fri Aug 03, 2007 14:36

Question on interpreting the colors of the chakras
Maybe I was misunderstood, but how would the colors of the frequencies of the chakras (according to the description of the CD "solar wind"), do not coincide with conventional (Muladhara - all shades of red, Svadhishthana - orange, well, etc. until Svadhishthana purple)... :roll:

How to use the disk, if the settings on frequency do not coincide with those which consciousness perceives? It's like, to retrain brow color perception color blind :roll:

Will be glad if you find a few moments to clarify this zakovyrka.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Aug 03, 2007 14:39

lion
A more detailed answer to Your question, Andrei Patrushev,when I get back from vacation...
And I want to recommend to be engaged with the drive while the way You most comfortable presenting the colors to which You are accustomed.

львёнок

Post by львёнок » Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:09

But if there is work with the chakras and the vibrations will be affected, i.e. constraining them with declared frequencies, what is the use of what I will present :roll:
Or rather sense, of course, but it is unlikely he will like the poor chakras :roll: :lol: Rather, it will be like something, like rape :roll:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sat Aug 04, 2007 23:47

львёнок wrote:But if there is work with the chakras and the vibrations will be affected, i.e. constraining them with declared frequencies, what is the use of what I will present :roll:
Or rather sense, of course, but it is unlikely he will like the poor chakras :roll: :lol: Rather, it will be like something, like rape :roll:
Maybe...I personally at all do not represent(color)...focus either on the perineum (all the time) or a dot over the top.Chakras have not complained,that was me raped... :D

львёнок

Post by львёнок » Sun Aug 05, 2007 14:03

:lol: :lol: :lol:
However, however, that we will say about the author, Andrei Patrushev, because all shades of red and orange is the low-frequency ("hot and warm") spectra of vibrations, which built and operates the physical body (Muladhara and svadhisthana), if they migrated to a "colder", i.e. high frequency, may be this is a source mentioned in the post tingling, etc. feelings :roll:

Савичев

Post by Савичев » Mon Aug 06, 2007 17:16

Sorry if misunderstood something, but how to use it? Like "First read" read, but specifically the user's manual not found. I mean when everything is set, text set and prog "spun". As need directly from already running program to run, where to look? :?:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:22

I have a similar question...;) Say in the center of the screen...

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:40

Yes, you should look in the center of the screen.
You should only set the optimal speed of movement of the stars. For my card, GF 7900 600. This forms a continuous pattern pictures - and one in the other direction. Very quickly enter the state. On the laptop the pattern generally fails, as there is poor video card.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:46

Pavel
Thank you for the constructive comment..and that to me something is missing...(damn,we need a map of a steep muddy,and even in Need for Speed Carbon to play not able,in the last stage already raelno fast time goes,and bibika not rushing;)))))
It's just a way from practices grounded sometimes! :wink:
Is really starting to tear the roof from the concentration, etc., meat,orgasm, and races-are very helpful to get back to reality!!! :oops: :wink:

Савичев

Post by Савичев » Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:51

So in the center it necessary to hunt Tekt or disperse vision?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Aug 07, 2007 13:01

Савичев wrote:So in the center it necessary to hunt Tekt or disperse vision?
I look in the center,then the view automatically refocuses...For a more detailed and relevant recommendations have to wait for Andrew P. from vacation.

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Tue Aug 07, 2007 13:01

Савичев wrote:So in the center it necessary to hunt Tekt or disperse vision?
Pavel wrote:this forms a continuous pattern pictures
just watch for the picture in the center of the screen (picture is the split-screen) and all.
Oh Yes I have a monitor resolution 1000х700.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Aug 11, 2007 13:58

Hello Everybody!
So I came back... :D
I will try to answer them all.
The problem is not with the stars, and the text output (not sub-optimal algorithm - it eats a lot of resources). Although it is not completely clear - that is affected. On my Athlon 1900 with a Radeon 9200, everything goes like clockwork, while others are steeper (and the processor and video card), and star-quakes... :wink: And I for one, prefer on a black background, I'm from the stars somehow fool is not good... :(
It is necessary to look through the center of the screen dispersed look.
And while you can do many to put... But, from the point of view of the psyche, it's best to deal specially only with this program anywhere from 10 to 15 minutes.
Yes, more chakra then somehow wormed... :D
Duck here, "accepted" colors of the chakras appeared recently in the pop literature on the subject. In classical yoga there is nothing like this. 8)

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Sat Aug 11, 2007 16:47

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Hello Everybody!
And while you can do many to put... But, from the point of view of the psyche, it's best to deal specially only with this program anywhere from 10 to 15 minutes.
Andrew, welcome home. Glad to have you back.
A question on the use of the Rainbow:
1. the duration and frequency of use of the Rainbow to be effective ( in Your opinion).
2. The program uses "how You don't like to be called".. and this "don't like" are positive affirmations ... this is what? :) (all the makings of monachism?) :))
3. in fale saganowski phrases.. the sequence can be any? or is there a suggested recommended?

PS while You were gone... I had a question - but can a "Guide" to no audiostrobe... I want to listen to it without audioscrobbler"sicania"

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Aug 11, 2007 17:04

Евгений Кош wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:Hello Everybody!
Andrew, welcome home. Glad to have you back.
A question on the use of the Rainbow:
1. the duration and frequency of use of the Rainbow to be effective ( in Your opinion).
2. The program uses "how You don't like to be called".. and this "don't like" are positive affirmations ... this is what? :) (all the makings of monachism?) :))
3. in fale saganowski phrases.. the sequence can be any? or is there a suggested recommended?

PS while You were gone... I had a question - but can a "Guide" to no audiostrobe... I want to listen to it without audioscrobbler"sicania"
1. I would go on PURPOSE. Setting a GOAL and calculating that to achieve necessary, it is necessary to register it in affrmation and do 10-15 minutes, preferably two times a day (one just before the sleep). And so, as you can probably guess :D - 21 days.
2. If you don't like something (it is not necessary to invent anything, and we must take the real facts of personal history), then there you have a "zone of tension". Acting on this zone, we may just get faster results, than there where there is no "catch".
3. The sequence can be any.
For the Guide, honestly, too lazy to me with e-mail contact - last time 1.5 hours stood in line... :wink:

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Sat Aug 11, 2007 18:16

Андрей Патрушев wrote: For the Guide, honestly, too lazy to me with e-mail contact - last time 1.5 hours stood in line... :wink:
If You have a finished Conductor without audiostrobe, You don't need to strain :) Just tell me in PM what address to You to send the courier to have You picked up a package for me :) Moreover, Ekaterinburg Tyumen near.. well, 300-600 rubles if they charge me for service Express mail, however it is all worth it :)

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Sat Aug 11, 2007 18:30

Андрей Патрушев wrote: 1. I would go on PURPOSE. Setting a GOAL and calculating that to achieve necessary, it is necessary to register it in affrmation and do 10-15 minutes, preferably two times a day (one just before the sleep). And so, as you can probably guess :D - 21 days.
1. Goals with the Sedona method. Ie work on breaking free from what hinders development (negative) . In Your opinion, rainbow replaces the process as the book method, or the rainbow should be used as additional tool to the process of liberation (release)?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Aug 11, 2007 23:09

Евгений Кош wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote: 1. I would go on PURPOSE. Setting a GOAL and calculating that to achieve necessary, it is necessary to register it in affrmation and do 10-15 minutes, preferably two times a day (one just before the sleep). And so, as you can probably guess :D - 21 days.
1. Goals with the Sedona method. Ie work on breaking free from what hinders development (negative) . In Your opinion, rainbow replaces the process as the book method, or the rainbow should be used as additional tool to the process of liberation (release)?
As You probably guessed, rainbow - the program is new and not run-in. It has known and it seems to be working ideas, which, by design, stacked together should give a synergistic effect. But as they say, man proposes and God disposes...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Aug 11, 2007 23:13

Евгений Кош wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote: For the Guide, honestly, too lazy to me with e-mail contact - last time 1.5 hours stood in line... :wink:
If You have a finished Conductor without audiostrobe, You don't need to strain :) Just tell me in PM what address to You to send the courier to have You picked up a package for me :) Moreover, Ekaterinburg Tyumen near.. well, 300-600 rubles if they charge me for service Express mail, however it is all worth it :)
Well then can offer a fresh option for two hours (on DVD), where only the voice (feedback). I need something to fuck with that :) (money me not very interested).

Влад

Post by Влад » Sat Aug 11, 2007 23:30

Andrew, I wonder what kind of fresh variant for 2 hours?
How is it different from a regular Explorer?
When this option Explorer will be available with binaural(or other) rhythms and audiostrobe? :)

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:25

Андрей Патрушев wrote: Well then can offer a fresh option for two hours (on DVD), where only the voice (feedback). I need something to fuck with that :) (money me not very interested).
Ogogo! 2 hours.
I agree, this is given only for the feedback :) 2 hours still should be able to listen to, or at least vylezat . :)
in the current version and 70 minutes could not listen carefully, sometimes fall into a trance - don't remember what was said.

On Monday, I will call up enterprise Express mail, find out who provides the courier in E-Burg, and will be in touch with You. Please just explain to me more specifically about : "feedback" - what should I do?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Aug 12, 2007 17:48

Евгений Кош wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote: Well then can offer a fresh option for two hours (on DVD), where only the voice (feedback). I need something to fuck with that :) (money me not very interested).
Ogogo! 2 hours.
I agree, this is given only for the feedback :) 2 hours still should be able to listen to, or at least vylezat . :)
in the current version and 70 minutes could not listen carefully, sometimes fall into a trance - don't remember what was said.

On Monday, I will call up enterprise Express mail, find out who provides the courier in E-Burg, and will be in touch with You. Please just explain to me more specifically about : "feedback" - what should I do?
This Conduit is characterized by a tempo of speech, the right pauses, and some revised wording. Trance hovering is solely due to the play of voice and pauses. No additional psychoacoustic technology I use is not planned. It is unlikely I would release it somewhere else on sale. The falling trance is quite welcome. :P
Feedback is a diary describing the feelings, stories, dreams while listening for the standard 21 days.

Акила

Post by Акила » Sun Aug 12, 2007 18:37

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Евгений Кош wrote:
Ogogo! 2 hours.

This Conduit is characterized by a tempo of speech, the right pauses, and some revised wording. Trance hovering is solely due to the play of voice and pauses. No additional psychoacoustic technology I use is not planned. It is unlikely I would release it somewhere else on sale. The falling trance is quite welcome. :P
Feedback is a diary describing the feelings, stories, dreams while listening for the standard 21 days.
Can I participate in this test ? :D 8) :wink: