The Program Of Andrey Patrushev Raduga

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Sun Aug 12, 2007 20:07

Андрей Патрушев wrote: Feedback is a diary describing the feelings, stories, dreams while listening for the standard 21 days.
These terms and conditions - I agree.

P. S. I suspect that some (few of them) of the phrase in the Guide, You will make a refined.. I am sure - in the end, refiners, they become more effective ..

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:35

Well, well, well...!!!!! :lol: Welcome You guys!!!!Hope You had a good rest and gain strength!! :wink: I also want a two-hour "Explorer"... :cry: :cry: Even log will-at-at... :shock: 8)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:03

Dimas wrote:well, well, well...!!!!! :lol: Welcome You guys!!!!Hope You had a good rest and gain strength!! :wink: I also want a two-hour "Explorer"... :cry: :cry: Even log will-at-at... :shock: 8)
And I'm glad Dima!
:D Can everyone Muscovites on you to close this option?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:15

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Dimas wrote:well, well, well...!!!!! :lol: Welcome You guys!!!!Hope You had a good rest and gain strength!! :wink: I also want a two-hour "Explorer"... :cry: :cry: Even log will-at-at... :shock: 8)
And I'm glad Dima!
:D Can everyone Muscovites on you to close this option?
Agree!!!!Going to make some kind of point of entry...Without commitment in writing on the feedback and monthly meetings,drives, I will not give away!!!! :lol: :lol: :wink:

Оранжевое Сон-Це

Post by Оранжевое Сон-Це » Tue Aug 14, 2007 14:08

And I, too, would like to participate :) Though I'm not a Muscovite, but it is a matter of time. It will be possible to participate in the experiment later (when even standard Explorer pass and watch the results)? With a descriptive part everything is fine - the last 4 months I keep a diary, and even write a love :oops:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Aug 14, 2007 14:23

Orange son-CE
No problem,of course!!!! :) welcome!!!!I, too, need time to get the disk that Andrew, I understand it is still not sent :wink:

Оранжевое Сон-Це

Post by Оранжевое Сон-Це » Thu Aug 16, 2007 14:52

Dimas, very good! :ay

On a subject: yesterday evening and this morning (before going to sleep and immediately after) held a 12-minute sessions with the program. Evening list of affirmations related to the assimilation of the new information, and the morning - deliverance from fears and insecurities (Sedona). Under the cosmic music of Kitaro flight was a success :ay After the session five minutes all around swam :roll: :)

Like, with the setting all worked out, but have a few questions:

1. as far as I know, if you use 25-th frame, the brain does not have time to "see", to consciously decipher the message and it is sent directly to the subconscious. in the Rainbow the same with the standard settings of phrases you can manage to grab and read. it may depend on the har to your computer, don't know, star stream works fine. Sobs-but the question is: should I see the phrase or they need to slip as unobtrusively as possible? how to effectively?

2. BSFF text manages during this time (12-15 min) to scroll completely? and that I would not like to be neponyatnym your subconscious :?

And about the background... all good, but motion, space like something is missing... I'm more screensavers here are these guys like: www.nemehanika.ru. Only together with them, retarding it... Ah, here if all in one shell :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Aug 16, 2007 15:54

Оранжевое Сон-Це wrote:Dimas, very good! :ay

On a subject: yesterday evening and this morning (before going to sleep and immediately after) held a 12-minute sessions with the program. Evening list of affirmations related to the assimilation of the new information, and the morning - deliverance from fears and insecurities (Sedona). Under the cosmic music of Kitaro flight was a success :ay After the session five minutes all around swam :roll: :)

Like, with the setting all worked out, but have a few questions:

1. as far as I know, if you use 25-th frame, the brain does not have time to "see", to consciously decipher the message and it is sent directly to the subconscious. in the Rainbow the same with the standard settings of phrases you can manage to grab and read. it may depend on the har to your computer, don't know, star stream works fine. Sobs-but the question is: should I see the phrase or they need to slip as unobtrusively as possible? how to effectively?

2. BSFF text manages during this time (12-15 min) to scroll completely? and that I would not like to be neponyatnym your subconscious :?

And about the background... all good, but motion, space like something is missing... I'm more screensavers here are these guys like: www.nemehanika.ru. Only together with them, retarding it... Ah, here if all in one shell :)
The speed of the show, by the way, corresponds to the classic 25-th frame and the normal speed of perception. :)
The catch phrase is not specifically necessary, but to avoid too. Just relax and direct your attention to the entire screen to see the four corners simultaneously.
Thanks to your questions (thank you!)I finished and corrected the statement. In principle, it is possible to put in this thread, or re-download the program.

Оранжевое Сон-Це

Post by Оранжевое Сон-Це » Fri Aug 17, 2007 13:02

Andrew, a couple of wishes of the user (may be useful in the development of the trail. versions).

1. The output from the session is very sharp. BAMS! and from space directly into windoms... :roll: I, of course, hypnosis lammer, but purely for the sensations to come out of a trance state that's not very nice. It would be great if by the end of the stream of stars dissipated and remain a black screen, from which alone can come out on escape when the brain cools down.
2. In continuation of the first: to this black screen at the end of the session there was a thread a positive affirmation about the results or a simple and quiet "THANK you"

Don't know how from a scientific point of view, it may be over, but it feels to me personally that this is not enough :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Aug 17, 2007 19:33

Оранжевое Сон-Це wrote:Andrew, a couple of wishes of the user (may be useful in the development of the trail. versions).

1. The output from the session is very sharp. BAMS! and from space directly into windoms... :roll: I, of course, hypnosis lammer, but purely for the sensations to come out of a trance state that's not very nice. It would be great if by the end of the stream of stars dissipated and remain a black screen, from which alone can come out on escape when the brain cools down.
2. In continuation of the first: to this black screen at the end of the session there was a thread a positive affirmation about the results or a simple and quiet "THANK you"

Don't know how from a scientific point of view, it may be over, but it feels to me personally that this is not enough :)
Thank you! I agree.
These moments we were going to consider in next versions.

Лилка

Post by Лилка » Fri Aug 17, 2007 21:20

Happened miracle :ap - randomly deciding to put in the settings for Rainbow vyplavina phrases and named "one time", the star flux is normalized... Well, finally was able to normal to try it. Here that, let's say:
1. when the counter flow stars great relax eyes.. you need to look as if the entire moving picture, not a "clinging" look for any detail. QUICKLY really works for relaxation!!!!
2.During reverse flow, there is no such... even as on the contrary, tired eyes a bit.
Anyway , the reverse flow acts like it is not a positive weak effect... not even the nausea... but something felt unpleasant.
3. Of course it is best to look into the almost dark room, perhaps the best option of the maximum duration of the program.

Question: is it possible to configure that the stars were only halfway? something I can't find which parameter to change.

But if in General about the condition, "meeteetse" great !!!! :wink:
Importantly you can configure the program (changing parametri in different ways) as he wants at the moment, what I want to achieve so to speak... :ay

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Aug 17, 2007 21:44

лилия wrote:a miracle Happened :ap - randomly deciding to put in the settings for Rainbow vyplavina phrases and named "one time", the star flux is normalized... Well, finally was able to normal to try it. Here that, let's say:
1. when the counter flow stars great relax eyes.. you need to look as if the entire moving picture, not a "clinging" look for any detail. QUICKLY really works for relaxation!!!!
2.During reverse flow, there is no such... even as on the contrary, tired eyes a bit.
Anyway , the reverse flow acts like it is not a positive weak effect... not even the nausea... but something felt unpleasant.
3. Of course it is best to look into the almost dark room, perhaps the best option of the maximum duration of the program.

Question: is it possible to configure that the stars were only halfway? something I can't find which parameter to change.

But if in General about the condition, "meeteetse" great !!!! :wink:
Importantly you can configure the program (changing parametri in different ways) as he wants at the moment, what I want to achieve so to speak... :ay
During the operation of the program hit Alt - get into the advanced menu controls the starry sky.

Лилка

Post by Лилка » Fri Aug 17, 2007 22:04

Andrei Patrushev
:ay :ay :ay great menu easy!!!!!! :ay ... but still , how to make direction in principle has not changed??? (I something did not find... :oops: )

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Aug 17, 2007 23:46

лилия wrote:Andrei Patrushev
:ay :ay :ay great menu easy!!!!!! :ay ... but still , how to make direction in principle has not changed??? (I something did not find... :oops: )
The bottom line "the period of changing the direction of the motion of stars" - set to 0.00. Don't forget to put kryzhyk in the box "to itself".

Лилка

Post by Лилка » Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:48

duck, I tried star then only rotate, but not move forward (or backward) :?

Юрчек

Post by Юрчек » Sun Aug 19, 2007 0:40

Just wanted to ask a question, the answer again came. What is it like to communicate? :?

Разумовский Михаил

Post by Разумовский Михаил » Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:52

лилия wrote:duck, I tried star then only rotate, but not move forward (or backward)
In the settings in the "Period3" we must put a value other than 0 (for example,I put 0,005). And the speed of the stars is affected by changing the value in the "DeltaY"(I have 400).

Лилка

Post by Лилка » Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:13

Michael Razumovsky
Thank you very much!!!! :ay
indeed, if the set parameter value Period3 in the range of 0,001-0,005... it just turns out that the stars had moved (forward or backward)....and I was immediately drawn to put in the first case, less than one thousandth :aa,
and their speed can be adjusted with a parameter DeltaY (very good for me in the area of 700)...

Оранжевое Сон-Це

Post by Оранжевое Сон-Це » Mon Aug 20, 2007 14:00

Andrew, but if the Rainbow combine with the disc Ultramesh, the effect is even more silica? :)

(although... through a rainbow and so I practiced affirmations of attention/concentration/absorption... it really is brutal :? I feel the subconscious I will soon speak up, "what did you do that zabureli so pressed?" :lol: )

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Aug 20, 2007 14:19

Оранжевое Сон-Це wrote:Andrew, and if Rainbow combine with the disc Ultramesh, the effect is even more silica? :)

(although... through a rainbow and so I practiced affirmations of attention/concentration/absorption... it really is brutal :? I feel the subconscious I will soon speak up, "what did you do that zabureli so pressed?" :lol: )
Better then track Integration, or disc of Teta concentration.

Оранжевое Сон-Це

Post by Оранжевое Сон-Це » Mon Aug 20, 2007 17:59

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Better then the track Integration, or disc of Teta concentration.
thank you, just before going to sleep I'll try

Юрчек

Post by Юрчек » Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:11

Hurray!! I sent Innerpulse. Immediately there was the issue with some of the built-in sessions, the better to watch the Rainbow? To download additional I can't, no com port on the laptop.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:25

Юрчек wrote:Hurray!! I sent Innerpulse. Immediately there was the issue with some of the built-in sessions, the better to watch the Rainbow? To download additional I can't, no com port on the laptop.
With Rainbow you can do after any relaxation session.

Лилка

Post by Лилка » Wed Aug 22, 2007 14:59

I don't know about action phrases, and so on :oops: ... but as a great training rasslabtes eyes :ay and the General condition operate program excellent... just a few minutes
Starfighter looks so cool affects... :)

Савл

Post by Савл » Wed Aug 22, 2007 19:28

Greetings to all!:o
For some reason I can't cross a Rainbow with a different screensaver and/or program, for example with a text editor.

Slightly off topic:
There are on the Castaneda forum exercise "Merger of equals". And so, during a session of the Rainbow, I suddenly comes to mind the question: what would happen if this technique of focus to apply not to two, and one object? I of course immediately tried, and that's what happened.
When look out of focus, not the screen appear two cores of which fly the "stars" of the Rainbow. If at this time to look between them, something strange happens - both cores disappear, and the stars become the quirky "birds"! Just to achieve this effect fails because when you try to look between the nuclei disappear first, then left, then right. And then in one moment - Bang! Both! The centre would not like, and at the same time there is fascinating.
About understood the text on the screen or not at this point, I can't. It is possible that the effect of the Rainbow in this moment 0, but the internal dialogue at this point as 0. You can try for fun.