The Program Of Andrey Patrushev Raduga

Развивающийся

Post by Развивающийся » Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:39

Андрей Патрушев wrote: No, of course.
I do not really like BSFF. No, the idea was cool, but it was too like something bad ever written. Can and center the same affirmations or Sedona to drive (unchecking the text in the center).
In General, it is as a designer - choose what You need for Your goals and gather together.
Andrew, thank you.

Still having a few issues...
ШДен wrote: 1) in Sedona-phrase found error
let my need for security
a decent release from a safe
see what I have let myself in security
you know what I've let myself in security
hear what I've let myself in security
I've let myself in security
sure I dismissed her safe
see what I've let myself in security
happy that I had let myself in security
feel like I've let myself in security
everyone knows I was released from the safe
claim that I let go from safe
I say to myself, what have I let myself in the security
can afford to let go of security
appreciate the fact that I had let myself in security
thankful to be released from the safe
not enough requirements
Sorry, not quite understand what needs were not enough?.... like the phrase "Let my need for security" is or is not correct?

And....

On the page where you downloaded the program "a Rainbow", there are additional affirmations to the program. They are already fully ready for use in the program?
Or they need to be made in the same form as program (can, worthy, know everything, etc.)?<

ШДен

Post by ШДен » Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:54

Развивающийся wrote: Still having a few issues...
let my need for security
not enough requirements
Sorry, not quite understand what needs were not enough?.... like the phrase "Let my need for security" is or is not correct?
Apparently, when You downloaded the program, the authors have addressed this error. there was lacking the word "need"
Working quickly bi

Развивающийся

Post by Развивающийся » Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:02

ШДен wrote:Apparently, when You downloaded the program, the authors have addressed this error. there was lacking the word "need"
Working quickly bi
Yes, I corrected the phrase about the need to file there.
And then I realized, I still had to be need.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Nov 02, 2007 17:03

Развивающийся wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote: No, of course.
I do not really like BSFF. No, the idea was cool, but it was too like something bad ever written. Can and center the same affirmations or Sedona to drive (unchecking the text in the center).
In General, it is as a designer - choose what You need for Your goals and gather together.
Andrew, thank you.

Still having a few issues...
let my need for security
not enough requirements

And....

On the page where you downloaded the program "a Rainbow", there are additional affirmations to the program. They are already fully ready for use in the program?
Or they need to be made in the same form as program (can, worthy, know everything, etc.)?
In all phrases except the first is missing the word "need". :?
For more efficient operation of any affirmations necessary to bring the proposed forms (see, hear, feel, can, etc.).<

Развивающийся

Post by Развивающийся » Sun Nov 04, 2007 16:23

Андрей Патрушев wrote:In all phrases except the first is missing the word "need". :?
For more efficient operation of any affirmations necessary to bring the proposed forms (see, hear, feel, can, etc.).
Andrew, thanks for the comment!!!
Holy cow, just did not understand where there is lack of demand.
Tell the fool to pray, he will break his forehead...
You look like an awkward phrase, but I thought so it should be.

All now corrected in the file should be like this:

let my need for security
worthy to let go of the need for security
I see that I let my need for security
I know that I let my need for security
I hear that I let my need for security
remember that I let my need for security
sure I let my need for security
understand that I let my need for security
happy that I let my need for security
feel like I've let my need for security
everyone knows that I let my need for security
claim that I let my need for security
I tell myself that I let my need for security
can afford to let go of the need for security
appreciate the fact that I let my need for security
grateful that he let go of the need for security.

Damn, and I have another 2 weeks with the wrong file was doing...

[Эд]

Post by [Эд] » Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:31

who used - is there any result?
downloaded myself, trying to deal with it. What to think about during a session?

CBB

Post by CBB » Wed Dec 12, 2007 23:13

Do I have to set the settings the prefix "I" ? If a register is "I" in the text phrases,for example:
-I see ....
I know ....
-I'm sure ...
etc.
it will not be wrong?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:59

CBB wrote:do I have to set the settings the prefix "I" ? If a register is "I" in the text phrases,for example:
-I see ....
I know ....
-I'm sure ...
etc.
it will not be wrong?
It is possible and so... :)

Бабёръ

Post by Бабёръ » Tue Dec 18, 2007 16:48

Hello! Really like Your prog a rainbow Arc! Do it for about a month already. At the rigid operation of the program, a number of issues requiring meet: :oops:
1. Viewing Sedona-фразы.txt I found that there is always 15 suggestions of different areas of the same beliefs, in the same file Аффирмации-фразы.txt you neglect some of them and change their sequence, what is the reason and whether any value?
2. Would the suggestion of a greater effect if it is formulated in the infinitive and in the present tense: e.g.: “easily stand in front of any audience” instead of “easy to speak to any audience”?
3. On account of the mode by one and for 9, is there any improved effect if you use 9 at once, he use on the 1st?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:01

Бабёръ wrote:Hello! Really like Your prog a rainbow Arc! Do it for about a month already. At the rigid operation of the program, a number of issues requiring meet: :oops:
1. Viewing Sedona-фразы.txt I found that there is always 15 suggestions of different areas of the same beliefs, in the same file Аффирмации-фразы.txt you neglect some of them and change their sequence, what is the reason and whether any value?
2. Would the suggestion of a greater effect if it is formulated in the infinitive and in the present tense: e.g.: “easily stand in front of any audience” instead of “easy to speak to any audience”?
3. On account of the mode by one and for 9, is there any improved effect if you use 9 at once, he use on the 1st?
1. Just all this was written in different times - do not judge strictly... :) And the order is not important at all, since all of this is popping up randomly.
2. The infinitive suggestion do not actually work. In the text it subtitles. :)
3. 9 right - the mode is intended to Supplement the personal dictionary of foreign words. :)

Чук

Post by Чук » Wed Dec 19, 2007 18:47

Andrew, please tell me! On the website there are additional affirmations that you can download. The question is, these affirmations need to insert in affirmation, a phrase, or to use them separately?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Dec 19, 2007 22:06

Чук wrote:Andrew, please tell me! On the website there are additional affirmations that you can download. The question is, these affirmations need to insert in affirmation, a phrase, or to use them separately?
For more effective influence, of course, need to rework. But since you did...

Чук

Post by Чук » Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:58

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Чук wrote:Andrew, please tell me! On the website there are additional affirmations that you can download. The question is, these affirmations need to insert in affirmation, a phrase, or to use them separately?

To recycle is to put them as well as written affirmations-phrases?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:53

Чук wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:

To recycle is to put them as well as written affirmations-phrases?
Yes, Yes - exactly.

Чук

Post by Чук » Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:07

Andrew, please tell me. About understand ( now) how to formulate affirmations phrases, which option can be put in the center of the screen for the preparation of athletes?
Course of the Rainbow designed for 21 viewing, during viewing to watch only one version of the affirmations, or you can change? :oops: And in this case, the number of times it is enough to see one of the options affirmations? :roll: Maybe where I'm in a hurry, but the first is interesting, the second should be the limit for yourself... :shock: according to your answer ( as an expert) as if to calm himself... it's in the third az

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Dec 22, 2007 17:48

Чук wrote:Andrew, please tell me. About understand ( now) how to formulate affirmations phrases, which option can be put in the center of the screen for the preparation of athletes?
Course of the Rainbow designed for 21 viewing, during viewing to watch only one version of the affirmations, or you can change? :oops: And in this case, the number of times it is enough to see one of the options affirmations? :roll: Maybe where I'm in a hurry, but the first is interesting, the second should be the limit for yourself... :shock: according to your answer ( as an expert) as if to calm himself... it's in the third az
In cntre need to write - when under what circumstances and what conditions this should occur.
For one course you can use different affirmations, but in the same context. The more affirmations, the less the efficiency of a single afirmatsii from this list, but if they all provide the same goal, the change of the affirmations in the context of this goal, on the contrary, a positive factor.

Чук

Post by Чук » Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:57

Andrew, and a question. If you do the Rainbow in the evening, then at bedtime to listen to the Conductor, what is the effect going to be?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Dec 28, 2007 14:19

Чук wrote:Andrew, and a question. If you do the Rainbow in the evening, then at bedtime to listen to the Conductor, what is the effect going to be?
Don't know - try... :)

Бабёръ

Post by Бабёръ » Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:27

Read the book "break free fast" on technology BSFF, and there was a misunderstanding, since the text in the center "BSFF-text in center" a little different from the text given in the book. Also it says that these instructions to the subconscious need to read once and they will work. When working with the "rainbow-Arc" the text is a few times in 15 minutes and in the last final scroll it ends not ending, at the end 15минутного limit...

1.Whether such termination instruction to stop the process of programming the subconscious?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:37

Бабёръ wrote:Read the book "break free fast" on technology BSFF, and there was a misunderstanding, since the text in the center "BSFF-text in center" a little different from the text given in the book. Also it says that these instructions to the subconscious need to read once and they will work. When working with the "rainbow-Arc" the text is a few times in 15 minutes and in the last final scroll it ends not ending, at the end 15минутного limit...

1.Whether such termination instruction to stop the process of programming the subconscious?
The book says "enough" once, i.e., many times is not forbidden (there is also specified). :)
The text I corrected as I think you need. 8) If You don't trust the edits, you can return to the original, or to write your own. :)
From this "cliff", I believe, do no harm. If You believe differently, you can slightly increase the time of operation of the program. :)

ирина-ки

drives Andrei Patrushev

Post by ирина-ки » Sun Jan 27, 2008 0:47

What is "working the Rainbow"????

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Jan 27, 2008 13:40

Program rainbow and the reviews about it here:
http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?t=933

ГУС

Post by ГУС » Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:47

Hello, Andrey! Had a few questions on working with the program:

1. during a session, you need to think about what you are told or anything?
2. is it possible to simultaneously engage 2 targets (for example, morning and evening one, and in the afternoon another)? How many in a day, you can do the program without harm to the psyche?
3. if you do more than 15 minutes - this will improve the effect or it is nothing?
4. if immersed in a trance during a session, it improves the effect?
5. when look out of focus vision becomes cloudy, thus properly perceived affirmations or am I wrong refocuses vision?

Thanks in advance!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:28

ГУС wrote:hi Andrea! Had a few questions on working with the program:

1. during a session, you need to think about what you are told or anything?
During the session, we must make every effort to keep attention on the screen.

2. is it possible to simultaneously engage 2 targets (for example, morning and evening one, and in the afternoon another)? How many in a day, you can do the program without harm to the psyche?
you Can take as many goals, but we must remember that the effectiveness of training is divided into number of goals. You can engage in no more than 2 times a day for 15 minutes.
3. if you do more than 15 minutes - this will improve the effect or it is nothing?
In my opinion, it's useless.
4. if immersed in a trance during a session, it improves the effect?
of Course.
5. when look out of focus vision becomes cloudy, thus properly perceived affirmations or am I wrong refocuses vision?
You're doing it right.

Thanks in advance!

сисиси

Post by сисиси » Sun Feb 10, 2008 18:48

With this prog to be very careful !!! :( . first I remembered the past , and then went for the birth me into the world. Where it all started, is not controlled by panic , fear,excitement,anxiety,and a full depression.
First I saw colorful dreams then the dreams where I took the door of Life and Death to sleep and almost stopped , I lost weight over night aterial 3 kg I was soaking wet Lord it's terrible.
take your time do not sit for long and generally think you are ready to similar :lol: