The Program Of Andrey Patrushev Raduga

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта
The Program Of Andrey Patrushev Raduga

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Jul 22, 2007 19:46

You can download it here
http://www.yugzone.ru/raduga.htm

The program is based on the idea of seamless immersion in the memory quickly of the presented information, by eliminating its critical assessment of some internal censor. Because the identity of the person entirely due to his memory, thus there is a possibility of correction of the personality in a certain direction. What exactly distinguishes a Rainbow from peers, what is the basis of its effectiveness?
Numerous studies carried out in 60-70-ies of the last century, after the appearance of the famous article about the 25th frame, identified several conditions that enhance the effectiveness of such programs. First and foremost, the program should be addressed to a specific person through calling by name. Secondly, the visual presentation, the most optimal for absorption by the duration of the presentation of the installation (the shortest) is 150мсек (6,6 Hz) - I. Hofmann "Active memory"and not 40мсек (25-th frame). With the help of 25-th frame in the brain can "score" only one sentence. By the way, 6,6 Hz is just the frequency of bioelectrical brain activity characteristic of hypnotic trance. In addition, at high speeds, presenting new visual information is superimposed in the brain to the previous one. As a result, if the phrase is not the same, the head is formed a genuine mess of characters. Thus, to prevent such a "mess", the new phrase should appear in different areas of the visual field.
Studies conducted in the 70-ies of the last century by Robert Dilts, in the framework of the project of development of NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming), showed that there are so-called "thinking strategies" that are reflected in simple oculomotor reactions. That is, in the eyes of the person during the dialogue, indeed, you can learn how he thinks. It was also found that Ordinary people use in life about the three "strategies", talented - about six geniuses - about 12, but only perhaps 150. Perhaps that is why they say that man uses his brain by 5%. From these studies it follows that the phrase installation needs to appear not just in different places in the visual field, and in quite specific areas of the visual field corresponding sensorineural relations, reflected in oculomotor reactions. Phrase-installation, usually go nowhere, they begin to interact intensely with our values and beliefs, often entering into conflict with them. The appearance of the phrase-units in certain areas of the visual field, but randomly chosen, allows you to bypass the standard strategies (algorithms) of our thinking that, on the one hand, promotes the best assimilation of phrase-units, and, on the other, develops creative thinking. This also contributes to the changing colors of the phrase.
Now imagine that we are on the street, and our view fleetingly glides on the signs, billboards and inscriptions on the walls.... Whether it is the model of all similar programs? Why are we walking on the street, not break and not run headlong to buy whatever we so fleetingly loaded itself into memory? Or maybe all these notorious "25th frames" does not work, as they like to claim various "experts" in sometimes very amusing, from the point of view of logic, an article, often occurring in the network?
The fact that we are really "hooked" in the brain are to be formed a kind of locus of activity (dominant). This deal modern media (or, in our case, we are getting to the classes on relevant topics). By the way, these techniques of crowd control used by the media, has been the subtleties perfected during the Roman Empire, other "experts" somehow everything carefully knocked on NLP which, in essence, in fact, is a powerful means of self-development and self-improvement.
Thus, it is useless to hope for any effect from such programs, which, according to their creators, are able to change something in your psyche, while you are busy with something else - for example, working in a text editor or look at the computer film. Pay for performance should be your focus. Only full concentration on the screen during the lesson provides arcing positive feedback of the user with the text of the installations placed on the screen.
Andrei Patrushev

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:03

Well - interesting program.

My first wish:

enable endless playback of the program.
The reason is simple: as the app I run Firefox 2 and surfing the Internet, but after some time (15 minutes) the program stops. And like that it stopped when you exit Firefox 2.
And generally it is better to enable it to run without any applications and backgrounds. The program goes by, and I can do for example, viewing email, Word, Internet, listen to music.
Or are you afraid of the inconsistencies of some application program???

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:36

Mesyachishko need to get around...wonder what the result!!!Andrei Patrushev again ogoromnoe thanks!!!!Nice alloys on the rivers of Karelia!!!Waiting for nedozhdemsya back so to speak,in the native land!!! :D

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Jul 24, 2007 14:38

He borrowed yesterday Raduga-arc...such a strange feeling was...superbad all,peace and quiet..Just can't figure out where to look in the center of the screen????Or where?

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Tue Jul 24, 2007 14:50

if you use it from Firefox 2, then after 20-30 minutes there is a feeling of nausea.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Jul 24, 2007 14:54

It says that the optimal working time 15 minutes!!! :wink:

Лилка

Post by Лилка » Wed Jul 25, 2007 19:31

I have a question: the movement of the background ("across the universe") like that ...um "jerky"... it is the idea or kasyak my computer???

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Wed Jul 25, 2007 19:51

лилия wrote:I Have a question: the movement of the background ("across the universe") like that ...um "jerky"... it is the idea or kasyak my computer???
Oh ! and I thought, what's bothering me !
that's just this sense of vranesti movements , and rough image of the stars flying towards, if you paint them, and make it more beautiful in terms of drawing, it would be much better.

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Wed Jul 25, 2007 19:59

>Oh ! and I thought, what's bothering me !
that's just this sense of vranesti movements , and rough image of the stars flying towards, if you paint them, and make it more beautiful in terms of drawing, it would be much better.

if you look absently, the stream of stars creates the trance state.
And the program really works positively.

Лилка

Post by Лилка » Wed Jul 25, 2007 21:28

still, the intermittent movement of the stars is the way it should????

but I HAVE it "kills" all the positive aspects of the program..... :!: :?

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Wed Jul 25, 2007 21:42

so after all, the intermittent movement of the stars is the way it should????
but I HAVE it "kills" all the positive aspects of the program.....

because you can put the movie categories XXX as the background.

By the way the speed of stars depends on speed of CPU, RAM and video memory. Probably some so it seems that the stars somehow Rwanda move - because of the weak performance of a computer. There must be a very fast stream of stars. :wink:

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Wed Jul 25, 2007 21:57

Pavel wrote:>
By the way the speed of stars depends on speed of CPU, RAM and video memory. Probably some so it seems that the stars somehow Rwanda move - because of the weak performance of a computer. There must be a very fast stream of stars. :wink:
Paul, then the tube, because I have a atlon 3.0
what did he stump 5 need ?

and what about vranesti - expressed more precisely.
annoying resolution degenia stars.
and there's nothing you can do about it.
here's an example I love looking at the visualization plugin in Winamp, where the star moves toward the sky.
and everything is going smoothly and tightens instantly.

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Wed Jul 25, 2007 22:07

Александр_ wrote:Paul, then the tube, because I have a atlon 3.0
we mean the same computers.
And video and RAM, how much?
maybe that's a cow buried?!

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Wed Jul 25, 2007 22:35

Another look at the program.
The starry background is still like.
The middle of the screen all the time forms a shimmering forms a flower that is twisted in one direction and then the other.
If you look at the periphery of the screen, annoying little stars, as if not enough tracemode trace the transition of the ship in warp space (the same plugin in wine-AMPA).
It is also clear that should paszamant on the settings of the stellar background.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Wed Jul 25, 2007 23:11

лилия wrote:I Have a question: the movement of the background ("across the universe") like that ...um "jerky"... it is the idea or kasyak my computer???
it seems that kasyak..
because I have is all smooth .

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Wed Jul 25, 2007 23:13

Александр_ wrote:here's an example I love looking at the visualization plugin in Winamp, where the star moves toward the sky.
just for the sake of this plugin, you can keep to yourself wine-amp. :lol:

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:05

Pavel wrote:Another look at the program.
The starry background is still like.
The middle of the screen all the time forms a shimmering forms a flower that is twisted in one direction and then the other.
If you look at the periphery of the screen, annoying little stars, as if not enough tracemode trace the transition of the ship in warp space (the same plugin in wine-AMPA).
It is also clear that should paszamant on the settings of the stellar background.
Winamp is one thing, but this is different.
I tracer trace does not need to be a lot of garbage.
So cool. Feel movement.

Лилка

Post by Лилка » Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:17

Евгений Кош wrote:Lily wrote(a):
I have a question: the movement of the background ("across the universe") like that ...um "jerky"... it is the idea or kasyak my computer???

it seems that kasyak..
:?: maybe then it makes sense to prescribe requirements, so to speak, by hardware and software :!: for normal operation this prog??? ... in order to avoid case by there achievements... :)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:40

Pavel wrote:
Александр_ wrote:Paul, then the tube, because I have a atlon 3.0
we mean the same computers.
And video and RAM, how much?
maybe that's a cow buried?!
None have or notebook to put all normul will be!!!:)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:44

лилия wrote:
Евгений Кош wrote:Lily wrote(a):

it seems that kasyak..
:?: maybe then it makes sense to prescribe requirements, so to speak, by hardware and software :!: for normal operation this prog??? ... in order to avoid case by there achievements... :)
You don't have to register..I also this program podplyvaet..But it absolutely does not bother me..most Importantly a desire to have..Annoying the first time and only the first 5 minutes when enter the state - it does not matter..15 minutes pass instant!

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:52

"All dostigaetsya uprajneniyami!"- he loves to say words A. P. ensign Shmatko!!! :lol: :lol: :wink:

Лилка

Post by Лилка » Fri Jul 27, 2007 19:53

:cry: I'm just upset...

can't configure the normal and smooth flow of the stars.
lowered the screen resolution. the "I normalsville".. but now the flashing lettering came out on the screen... and th then they are useless...

see, not fate....... :(

Сперанца

Post by Сперанца » Fri Jul 27, 2007 22:05

to try what?
You are so enthusiastic:)

Юрчек

Post by Юрчек » Sat Jul 28, 2007 20:11

лилия wrote:able to set up a normal and smooth flow of the stars.
lowered the screen resolution. the "I normalsville".. but now the flashing lettering came out on the screen... and th then they are useless...
Try to change the speed of the approaching stars. The DeltaY parameter in the settings. Helped me.

Лилка

Post by Лилка » Sat Jul 28, 2007 20:48

Jurcek
thanks for the advice...
but it did not help..
in General, a severe case I have seen...

until I see one way out: to Change the frequency of the appearance of the text.. TK empirically it was found that while the text is still not displayed, everything goes fine... but if it slowly (read, rarely) appears, the "vranesti" flow of stars is not so noticeable.. and does not interfere with the process of entering in any state :)