Re: The Program Of Andrey Patrushev Raduga

Post by Тина. » Fri Jun 17, 2016 15:53

Thank you:)

митек

Post by митек » Fri Jun 24, 2016 23:17

good day!

Unloaded "rainbow" here: http://www.yugzone.ru/raduga.htm
"rainbow" falls, and all the texts in the form of question marks.
I have a German windows 7. Wanted to try/see.

Is there another version?

thank you
Dmitry

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Jun 25, 2016 0:10

MiTek
Need no version, and the layout. Here it has already been discussed. In addition, all this is summarized and inserted in the text "first read" that comes with the distribution.

МаксимМ

Post by МаксимМ » Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:15

Andrew, good day!
A few questions about the Rainbow:
1. In the Rainbow, which is downloaded from the first page, is the frequency 6Гц do I need to change 6.6 Hz?
2. In the file "Names" do I need to write different forms of the name, for example, Maxim, Max, Maxie, etc., i.e. all these different things, or just one full name is Maxim and all?
3. Do I need to enter the names and nicknames that you called, say, only one person and only in a certain period of life, if just to enter all these names and nicknames, they recruited quite a lot (30-40). Or to take only some main nicknames?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:07

Maxim
Hello.
1. It is better to change.
2.,3. It's not necessary, but the names are somehow associated with important for You people (parents, teachers, friends, enemies, etc.) you need to burn.

Битс

Post by Битс » Mon Jul 04, 2016 14:03

what can we do?
thank you!

when you open the program appears>

"INVALID FILENAME"

bc

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jul 04, 2016 16:04

Beats
To uncheck the audio and video. Or substitute your files there. :?

Тина.

Post by Тина. » Tue Jul 05, 2016 13:59

Hello :)
Reinstalled Windows and stars super!
Andrey Vadimovich, excuse me again..
Please follow ITS censorship.
You in this thread once said that the subconscious mind does not accept long sentences. Please tell me what it means -longer phrases, more 10,20,50 and 60 or 90-100 words?

Let my self-sabotage and get effective result.
Let my laziness to communicate.
Let my desire for a cigarette.

Thank you in advance, sincerely, Tina.

МаксимМ

Post by МаксимМ » Thu Jul 07, 2016 13:15

Andrew, good day.
If you use the Rainbow and Cinecitta on the same day, will Cinecitta "score" the effect of the Rainbow, to reduce the effect of affirmations?
And if not, do we need a break between these programs?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jul 07, 2016 13:20

Maxim
Provided training through day - day Cinecitta, day - rainbow - will not. But it is, IMHO, already too much, because Cinecitta is a self-contained course.

МаксимМ

Post by МаксимМ » Thu Jul 07, 2016 14:00

But it is, IMHO, already too much, because Cinecitta is a self-contained course.
I mean, if you apply a Rainbow for some purposes (study of fears, for example), and Cinecitta for reading books, in this case, you need a break between them? Will not interfere with Cinecitta study of the affirmations of the Rainbow?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jul 07, 2016 15:09

МаксимМ wrote:Will interfere with Cinecitta study of the affirmations of the Rainbow?
Yes, perhaps. But it is possible to do.

МаксимМ

Post by МаксимМ » Thu Jul 07, 2016 15:58

Andrew, here in the thread you recommended not to listen to the Rainbow after the Solar Wind. It at all with that disk in parallel do not need to listen between or just a break some need during the day? And this, apparently, is due to the fact that there also is a harmonization of the chakras through color?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jul 07, 2016 17:22

Maxim
Yes, a break of three hours is related to the frequency and condition, which gives the solar Wind is not suitable to work with Rainbow.

Дарида

Post by Дарида » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:50

Hello. you can alter the program for the tablet? I will try, but it doesn't work.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jul 28, 2016 13:06

Darida
It makes no sense - the program is effective only for sufficiently large (17") screen.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Mon Aug 01, 2016 22:34

Andrey Vadimovich, today started with a Rainbow using Sedona-phrases on the theme of "ancestors". This topic /ancestors/ raised in "the Conductor," met 'echoes' and "Liberation from limiting beliefs," and also in the text of the Healing that You gave to Rainbow.
Want to deepen your "book knowledge", so to say on the subject. In this regard, read the book "the ancestors Syndrome", Ann Ancelin of Lutzenberger. Can you recommend other literature on the topic?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:30

Cesare
No, no entries were met, except for family constellation of Helinger, but it's not quite in the topic.

митек

Post by митек » Mon Aug 15, 2016 16:46

Andrew! As I understand the program is written several lpet ago and since then not been modified due to non-availability of a freelance programmer.
I wonder. I could try to develop/rewrite the program. For example, for other platforms. The interest of sports and not materialistic.
Let me know if interested. It is possible to discuss.
Dmitry

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Aug 16, 2016 0:09

MiTek
By and large, I in this program are satisfied.
You can, of course, something to add, but not critical. In principle, TK to a new version I have written - I can send.

митек

Post by митек » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:41

Андрей Патрушев wrote:MiTek
By and large, I in this program are satisfied.
You can, of course, something to add, but not critical. In principle, TK to a new version I have written - I can send.
send

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Mon Aug 22, 2016 23:53

Андрей Кабанков wrote:in the visual presentation, the most optimal for absorption by the duration of the presentation of the installation (the shortest) is 150мсек (6,6 Hz)
quote from the first post in the thread.
Андрей Патрушев wrote:Optimum frequency for presentation of affirmations 6,6 Hz
here
Put frequency 6.6 /used a point/, and the program works. According to information from baseprimitive message it was correct to be using the whole available frequency /I used 6 before today, incidentally, not without success/.

Игнат.

Post by Игнат. » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:52

Open the program, find the string "a file with the phrases," click the LMB on the three dots at the end of the row. All this here don't see when you open programmi

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:18

Ignat.
Игнат. wrote:All this here don't see when you open programmi
I'm so sorry. :cry:

Макс Масалаев

Post by Макс Масалаев » Tue Feb 28, 2017 22:12

Hello. I want to share.
Worked with the Rainbow 7 years ago. I remember when I was not comfortable with some things: small, italic text and a starry sky. Then why don't I have configured it all, I don't know.
Anyway now I'm sat with selection of audio/video series, increased the font and made it bold simple. Tasted at a frequency of 1 Hz. Once it became a pleasure to perceive. Video long sought and found an interesting option, I want to share it.
Video:
I saved it by putting ss in front of youtu.be/DONxQus2nf4
And include in LA after launching Rainbow. The Rainbow in the "Background" Soit "1" and the checkbox in "Thor" as far as I understand "tor" means top of all Windows? Without jackdaws the text is not visible for video. The only thing is not always the first window of the Rainbow beneath the video. You have to expand/collapse/expand the video or click in some place of the screen. Then the window of the Rainbow beneath the video image. Still have not figured out exactly how it works.
If you set the path to the video in the "Background" for some reason the video does not start. The video file is located in the program folder.
Well, in principle this is fine.
---------------------------
About the video, here is the translation of the description by Google:
"Ho'oponopono is an ancient healing system that has been around the Hawaiian culture for many centuries: Your subconscious mind will begin to release old blocks and negative energy from your past and present, as well as having a profound influence on the collective consciousness. Every time one person is listening it will help humanity as a whole! Some say that Ho'oponopono is without a doubt one of the best methods ever created for making profound and lasting changes in your life. It has the potential to create absolute miracles in your life if you are willing to practice it with full dedication.

The first basic principle of Ho'oponopono is that we are 100% behind everything in our lives. No matter what. No exceptions. No excuses. ALL. And, by taking responsibility, you can also change it. If you don't want to change, then this powerful healing process is not for you.

Of 7.83 Hz - the earth Itself vibrates as a resonance of 7.83 Hz and better known as "the Schumann Resonance: balance your brain, relax, reduce anxiety, heal your body, connecting spiritually, enhance cognitive abilities, increase emotional intelligence, improve mood, sleep , and more.

Basic rules equipment
You don't need headphones, but it can enhance the experience. You don't need to focus on the words of the Mantra, however, if you decide to repeat the words that you can feel a stronger connection with the process. You can use this feature as background music, and meditation. You don't need to think about someone or something specific. A minimum of 10 minutes each day is enough. If you want committed and results from it; to listen to it for 30 consecutive days for at least 10 minutes. When you experience something "unwanted" in your life; response, review, behavior, what you see, hear or feel - tell yourself silently or out loud; "I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I love you. Thank you" It will clear the sample and energy more and more. You release it to the divine.

Words are pronounced with the unconditional love of Kenneth Soares from PowerThoughts Meditation club."
----------------------
Heard this phrase: "I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I love you. Thank you", which is pronounced in English. Said strong.... I don't know whether to call it a mantra. Echoes the text to center: viewtopic.php?p=76301#p76301
I liked the visuals and music. Plus they write that enclosing a frequency of 7.83 Hz.
-------------------
Here's a nice video and sound:
------------------------
Andrei Patrushev, a big thanks from me for the program!!!!
------------------------
And ask a question. Probably already wrote about this, but I have just started to read the topic.
I want to leave a picture with this video, and the sound is to enclose from any disk of Andrey Patrushev. Which drive would you recommend? Now working with health.
Thank you.<