Bad news or iDozers

Джим
Bad news or iDozers

Post by Джим » Sat Jun 16, 2007 0:20

Zdrastvujte,

I (not without success -- quit Smoking) use the NOVA PRO 100. But it's not about that -- somewhere in America showed up guys call yourselves i-Dozers ( http://www.i-doser.com ) -- I, as a BW fan threw a link, at first I laughed (see the website) and now do not laugh -- search you can find lots of Russian i-net blogs where people are seriously discussing THIS, and some say it even works, and the coolest directly blame BW technology and almost "demand closure".
Ie very big request (appeal mainly to professionals) -- would you please comment on the content of the site.
I would like (very much) to believe that it is just a Scam, but painfully, they have a lot of fans. (I.e. I'm sure they use the same well-known technology that all other manufacturers BW machines / programs). But very scary to watch and all sorts of thoughts climb...

Ральф Гуччи

Post by Ральф Гуччи » Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:29

Джим

Post by Джим » Sat Jun 16, 2007 13:49

Yes, I read. These lads even I could not write -- flooded GNU one shnuju, good with ishodnikami, and trade anime encrypted scripts. Prog (the original) looked-nothing special, not too complex -- up to 16 channels of stereo's beat, modulation, bearing, and amplitude are programmed randomly in time, vary linearly, by the way. The program as the program (if it is indeed that).
What I actually fear -- there are all sorts of bureaucrats, too, i-net read, will see this mess and say - "to judge and execute." With all of us.
Ie once again - the big request to someone from practitioners to comment on these e-dozorov.
With respect, Jim.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Sat Jun 16, 2007 15:50

Джим wrote: What I actually fear -- there are all sorts of bureaucrats, too, i-net read, will see this mess and say - "to judge and execute." With all of us.
Ie once again - the big request to someone from practitioners to comment on these e-dozorov.
With respect, Jim.
I can't understand whom You are afraid? for yourself or for them? it is not clear something.

Джим

Post by Джим » Sat Jun 16, 2007 19:06

For them-just not afraid. MB I generally wrote nothing. Actually, I was very disturbed by (and inspired to the first letter) typical the cart of a Russian character from a certain blog (literally, of course, do not remember, but lost the link) - like "Oh, I know all about it (dacee inaccurately lists the frequency ranges from beta to Delta), many Western firms do-but no one knows how it works, all works in different ways, and, Oh, the People! beware!" There was some nonsense about the Guinea pigs (like, everyone who joined, it becomes (?!)).

In short, very similar to about Pasternak "do not read it, but I do know...", etc.

And so-in General I am not afraid. In the worst case will be banned from the Internet, computers and audio devices (including tape recorder "system "Yauza""). Will survive.

And on the third hand -- based on my own experience and everything I read and heard, it seems to me it's impossible, BUT suddenly it can really give something not Tae -- for example, undesirable side effects?

Of course, I understand that all this paranoia, however -- I would like to read something "authoritative-soothing".

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Sun Jun 17, 2007 14:37

Then should sapidity to gather more than two :)
because of BB you can create a grunt of two people :)

Джим

Post by Джим » Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:50

And it should be understood to include, too.
Sorry all for the subject, but I'm reading the materials was not too light shock.
A naschet no response from the guru site, by the way, was offended, and I nevidannoe the case to continue. At least -- dear guru -- close the topic if you don't want to be soiled.
I brought you five of the users (not the conference :?) -- not anymore.
And very fun to read how special. for BW explains that inner Pulse batteries "Space" is not worse than Duracell...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jun 19, 2007 16:00

And I honestly did not understand (natural stupidity, you know :oops: ) - about what's hysterical, and that there is need to comment.
Can You articulate :D share with us, what exactly are You so excited about :?:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Jun 20, 2007 13:21

I have not cut what it was about...And would love to... :lol:

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Jun 20, 2007 20:34

Session called by the name of the drug and is declared identical effect.I understand about the noise :D

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Wed Jun 20, 2007 22:24

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Session named after the name of the drug and is declared identical effect.I understand about the noise :D
It is urgent to create session "caviar with some bread" :) - that's really .. that's what I understand :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jun 20, 2007 22:40

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Session named after the name of the drug and is declared identical effect.I understand about the noise :D
Yes, this is something understandable, Yes, but my friend always has this to say: "On the fence, too, is a word of five letters written, sunet, and there is a nail..."

Джим

Post by Джим » Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:15

The hysteria has passed. With every case, I apologize. Better still, you would sooner otkliknulis-all hung for a long time and unrequited almost.

The reason for the hysteria was not "session with the names of drugs", and the reaction to IT in Runet.
ie
(1) clearly practicing chemical. substance guys who wrote -- "it's cool, I left" or something.
(2) "opponents", almost demanding (of course, on the level of blah-blah-blah) complete closure in all these Western stuff (the idea presented in different ways, but approximately so).

Well, (1) nobody in the answer can not be, and (2) -- the interior, which will be always with us.

Sorry, was mean.
Let's close the topic, Eh?

Actually I have many questions on the subjectprobably interesting to others (like, about the drive of the Monroe Institute, adapting sessions for themselves and, by the way, about the copyrights.) Ie let the subject remove, and we'll see...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:47

Джим wrote:the Hysteria has passed. With every case, I apologize. Better still, you would sooner otkliknulis-all hung for a long time and unrequited almost.

The reason for the hysteria was not "session with the names of drugs", and the reaction to IT in Runet.
ie
(1) clearly practicing chemical. substance guys who wrote -- "it's cool, I left" or something.
(2) "opponents", almost demanding (of course, on the level of blah-blah-blah) complete closure in all these Western stuff (the idea presented in different ways, but approximately so).

Well, (1) nobody in the answer can not be, and (2) -- the interior, which will be always with us.

Sorry, was mean.
Let's close the topic, Eh?

Actually I have many questions on the subjectprobably interesting to others (like, about the drive of the Monroe Institute, adapting sessions for themselves and, by the way, about the copyrights.) Ie let the subject remove, and we'll see...
You see, I have this theme for some reason just did not notice...
If you read the books of A. Wilson's Quantum Consciousness (and indeed other also very useful to read), John Lilly RAM Daas Programming and reprogramming the human biocomputer and finally, Richard Bandler Working with submodalities, it becomes clear the mechanism on which these guys build up your advertising campaign. In short, those who didn't do drugs to catch diffuse inhibition of the cerebral cortex and then tell everyone "yeah, it's cool, I'm so wasted...". Those who used drugs, in principle, easy at any time, anywhere to experience on their own (without drugs and binaural beats) known state, using the technique of "Drug of choice" (NLP). These (previously took), by the way, their forum is much more restrained, "Yes, I caught something vaguely resembling, but not..." because of this technology don't know, probably... :P
Binaural beats are also, themselves, drug States, and even more so, drug addiction can not cause, on the principle, but merely reinforce and implement expectations and internal installation (see SAUCE), as induce a hypnotic trance. Here are Pirogi. :wink:
So write, ask (only more specific...), - good answer. Well, maybe sometimes not as fast as I would like... :lol:

Джим

Post by Джим » Thu Jun 21, 2007 23:59

Thank you.
LARGE :)

I will try to write more specific. Last wish-that not in this topic. Ie, I either stuck to another, or, (I would be more comfortable) -- would have brought in a new one.
And this would bury Hilo would not -- at least to the left brother it do.
Here I have all sorts of problems , so at cu. a week not to-net.
And then-and this can continue -- it's alive, I'll write here.

Sincerely,
Jim

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Fri Jun 22, 2007 23:20

To download the program and presets - http://www.yugzone.ru/software/idose.rar

Джим

Post by Джим » Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:03

Could not resist and looked... :o
So why junk spread? I do not understand....
Dear Site Admin! Let's remove this, okay?

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:44

could Not resist and looked...
So why junk spread? I do not understand....
What you do not understand something? Sami opened the topic, and continue.

Джим

Post by Джим » Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:10

Strange you still...
And evil.
There I looked at the root of the script decrypted lay-very so-so script -- if they are all there -- it's just quackery, thank God.
Listen, of course not. And the file is erased.
Well, it's, like, a while.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:05

Джим wrote:Strange you still...
And evil.
There I looked at the root of the script decrypted lay-very so-so script -- if they are all there -- it's just quackery, thank God.
Listen, of course not. And the file is erased.
Well, it's, like, a while.
Come on, Jim, don't be offended. :P You raised a very good topic and thank You for it! Because meditation training can actually give the person a lot (You should already convinced of this, as I understand it), and this dirty foam is that these guys are caught on light in the literal and figurative sense technology ( :) ) may deter many, so we continue. Let the people download it and see for yourself that all this is complete nonsense and profanity...

Good Luck Running!

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:39

Please note that the archive with the program there are extra presets.

Джим

Post by Джим » Mon Jun 25, 2007 0:36

No one is offended. The master-barin. Just in case I remind that a lot of idiots -- even myself sometimes :oops:
About the archives -- I looked basically mate. part (EXE and DLL) - on the F3 in total Commanderie. Made sure that all the pathetic, and the engine really Poperty. Then all lost, so not annoying.
Naschet scripts -- I haven't been looking, I've had enough of that in the root (the file name can't remember -- short like a temporary file) is lying, apparently, the last proigravshiysya script decrypted -- a short little text file. Ie even listen/break does not need anything-just whenever playing this file tyrit and read-everything dB. clear.
La, success.
PS: I came here in the theta-and at once finally ceased to understand-what do I care? :lol:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:59

That's it! :wink:

hmm

Post by hmm » Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:50

Джим wrote: (1) clearly practicing chemical. substance guys who wrote -- "it's cool, I left" or something.
I don't practice anything except alcohol.. och moderately. And have not tried ever, even the grass did not smoke. And from AI-dozer is that cool rushing. Almost half an hour laughing continuously working distiller for example)) And quite often. Noticeable mood elevation, euphoria, colors become brighter, music sluchitsa on the other, the lighter body, etc. And they called the dose matters and it should be clear that the effect is not accurately simulated. The effect however they have markedly different. And the pictures for the entourage.

Yes, I forgot. Much stronger was ahead when I'm began to speak nipsey technique that I will cover))) And descriptions to the files there too, not in vain..

Джим

Post by Джим » Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:17

hmm wrote:And ay-dozer is that cool rushing.
Happen. Because BB does not and cannot work. Especially if you help them (your ozhidaniem effect, for example). Especially TWICE (many times), if you summed up the experience of the Installations (here it is much written).
And Nothing More.
If you wonder what's really behind all the effects that you pinned and-dozer-look carefully what you write here. View the "real" program (the same BwGen -- in his kit there (well, almost :) ) not a single "good" session, but the app knows almost everything, and all sessions are full ie can be found), and...
By the way, if you are too lazy to read descriptions, you will be able to kill posted here sessions to Photosonix MM in the same BWgen... And you will have some starting point.

What is the point -- the question, of course. Each is responsible himself. Steepest say-for self-improvement. Anyway -- not in order to fly -- first impressions might be. bright, but, as in vyakuyu practices, then they will have to earn (a very long time one of my friends Buryat ethnic / Buddhist said - "drugs, vodka, and even cigarettes -- not earned joy. It will have to pay. That gives practice-earned joy. She's all yours." And it -- well.

And most importantly -- you will juzat not some encrypted files, and more importantly -- to understand what you are doing....