Psychotronic devices

Сергей Владимирович
Psychotronic devices

Post by Сергей Владимирович » Wed May 23, 2007 0:47

Here's a novel idea! Want based on inflatable mattress and electric pump to it to create a floating bed: the pump through the receiver and the solenoid valve pumps air into the mattress, which then goes through the free hole, this creates the effect of swimming, because the electromagnetic valve opens with a certain frequency, the beat sets the generator.
This impact, coupled with light and sound stimulation gives more relaxing effect in the case of relaxation and sleep induction, provides a complete sensory isolation from the outside world and the short to my mind that is helpful for meditation. Something similar is observed in the isolation chamber.
There are other ideas. So who cares, I propose to develop this theme of the forum.

Sincerely, Sergey. :)

Сергей Владимирович

Post by Сергей Владимирович » Wed May 23, 2007 1:19

Hello again everybody! Offer in this section of the forum to collect any information about the following devices and devices (including improvised): the mind-machine, AudioStrobe decoders, devices for inducing lucid dreaming, the EEG, electrocentrala stimulation, biofeedback devices, etc.
Recently purchased the device InnerPulse, but still want to create something different, maybe more original. At the moment scratching their heads to improve AudioStrobe decoder, and recently threw the idea to the Creator of the program "Shrink" (http://www.svetozor.ru) to the new version was the ability to output the signal to light stimulation, in addition to the monitor, and the COM/LPT port in order to connect a homemade points without AudioStrobe decoder.
A schematic of the device "Electric", the scheme of the EEG program for inputting and processing the signal on the computer diagram of the device for lucid dreaming based on the optical mouse, and more. Join us!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed May 23, 2007 10:56

Сергей Владимирович wrote:Hello again everybody! Offer in this section of the forum to collect any information about the following devices and devices (including improvised): the mind-machine, AudioStrobe decoders, devices for inducing lucid dreaming, the EEG, electrocentrala stimulation, biofeedback devices, etc.
Recently purchased the device InnerPulse, but still want to create something different, maybe more original. At the moment scratching their heads to improve AudioStrobe decoder, and recently threw the idea to the Creator of the program "Shrink" (http://www.svetozor.ru) to the new version was the ability to output the signal to light stimulation, in addition to the monitor, and the COM/LPT port in order to connect a homemade points without AudioStrobe decoder.
A schematic of the device "Electric", the scheme of the EEG program for inputting and processing the signal on the computer diagram of the device for lucid dreaming based on the optical mouse, and more. Join us!

Sergey Vladimirovich!
With this theme You here http://www.yugzone.ru/forum/viewforum.p ... 617f82dcd8

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: Psychotronic device

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed May 23, 2007 11:03

Сергей Владимирович wrote:here's a novel idea! Want based on inflatable mattress and electric pump to it to create a floating bed: the pump through the receiver and the solenoid valve pumps air into the mattress, which then goes through the free hole, this creates the effect of swimming, because the electromagnetic valve opens with a certain frequency, the beat sets the generator.
This impact, coupled with light and sound stimulation gives more relaxing effect in the case of relaxation and sleep induction, provides a complete sensory isolation from the outside world and the short to my mind that is helpful for meditation. Something similar is observed in the isolation chamber.
There are other ideas. So who cares, I propose to develop this theme of the forum.

This thing is already invented long ago. :( Called Sensorium. There is even just a pillow under the lower back. And All of this is designed exclusively for use in combination with a light-sound devices. :wink:

Сергей Владимирович

Post by Сергей Владимирович » Wed May 23, 2007 17:53

Hello, Andrey!
Perhaps You meant a relaxation chair "Vibrosound". But it is a regular comfy chair with a vibrating head (this effect can be achieved when using the "Echofon"). I'm talking about a floating bed that allows you to disable information about the static position of the body, i.e. to touch the insulation.

Sincerely, Sergey. :D

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu May 24, 2007 12:33

Сергей Владимирович wrote:hi Andrea!
Perhaps You meant a relaxation chair "Vibrosound". But it is a regular comfy chair with a vibrating head (this effect can be achieved when using the "Echofon"). I'm talking about a floating bed that allows you to disable information about the static position of the body, i.e. to touch the insulation.

Sincerely, Sergey. :D
Hello, Sergey!
No, I mean, what was... :P
This is pneumatic with built-in low frequency transducers].
Regards, Andrew

Сергей Владимирович

Post by Сергей Владимирович » Thu May 24, 2007 13:59

Hello, Andrey!
Sorry, maybe I was wrong about the principle of operation of the headrest in the chair "Vibrosound", but essentially it does not change. Still his position in the chair, the person feels and the mind is constantly drawn to the sensors, carrying information about the position of the body.

PS their homemade bed costs disproportionate to the cost of the chair "Vibrosound" (250 000 RUB.) [/quote]

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu May 24, 2007 14:04

Сергей Владимирович wrote:hi Andrea!
Sorry, maybe I was wrong about the principle of operation of the headrest in the chair "Vibrosound", but essentially it does not change. Still his position in the chair, the person feels and the mind is constantly drawn to the sensors, carrying information about the position of the body.

PS their homemade bed costs disproportionate to the cost of the chair "Vibrosound" (250 000 RUB)
[/quote]
This is beds, inflatable mattresses and even pillows.
Do yourself nazdorove, I'm against... :P

Сергей Владимирович

Post by Сергей Владимирович » Fri May 25, 2007 18:06

Hello!

Okay, I won't bore all your idea about floating beds. Better get to work and if possible, I will definitely report it.

Sincerely, Sergey. 8)

Боддхи

Post by Боддхи » Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:34

Here on forum in some topic mentioned that people are electromagnetic coils and then harassed them for whiskey and trudge...could you elaborate?the schema parameters?suppose the headphone output is strong E. M. field will not get sufficient for synchronization. and has anyone for example tried cranial impact on the binaural frequencies?I suppose I read that cranial exposure to approximately 100 Hz and this is far from the frequencies of the brain,the more Theta States of sleep,however the effect of falling asleep.

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Sun Nov 04, 2007 23:55

Another interesting instrument Phototronworking on the principle of electrostimulation.

PS: as for stimulation, I guess you can with a mind machine to darken, if instead of glasses to connect the electrodes. The stimulation to spend by applying these electrodes to the scalp using a cloth dampened with a saline solution (saline - salt water?). I wonder what the result will be (once soldered a single circuit allowing electrical stimulation of the brain, but something tells me that this device is a little dangerous to use, but the debate possible :)) Can Andrei Patrushev any ideas on this?

Боддхи

Post by Боддхи » Tue Nov 06, 2007 16:17

what I asked-just found in the Internet electromagnetic stimulator "Shakti"(Shakti),it's kind of like the effect mosinyi??? electromagnetic fields...
right now, the address to search once,then reset-Sundry-find...
I wonder who that thinks?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Nov 06, 2007 16:56

Boddhi
And we're discussing these devices,see the forum.should be for sure!

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Tue Nov 06, 2007 17:05

Yeah, I met them a page. Interesting device, I think that self-assemble are easy. I think that they are strong enough, the cost of 220$, like. If members of our forum have such a device, it would be interesting to hear about their General impressions obtained by the use of this product.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Nov 06, 2007 17:10

the Traveler
Yeah,I'm going to assemble this yourself.Yes, as t Onet fate unfortunately...I also really wonder how he will act,and 220 baćina a reluctance to pay+shipping :)

Боддхи

Post by Боддхи » Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:49

forum for electromagnetic stimulation found nothing,
by the way remember,in the Internet found some similar device there design other-just a neat bandage on his head...
and even as it searched for Sbagen and I came across an interesting website in English-there are pictures,like a man in a bandage and spoon contactless oppression.. :( ,there are many more interesting was,that's the only address I did not write,and then what is not searched-it's no use... :( )

Боддхи

Post by Боддхи » Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:52

still found on some of these forums the link-there's a man wrote that did something similar,sales the link to the scheme was-that's just outside... :(

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:54

Boddhi
Our Alexander from the forum knows how to build such a thing,I explained it...Just need to find someone who are these coils wound...

Боддхи

Post by Боддхи » Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:57

times knows-let's spread scheme,plizz...
or the box will throw(kyngyr@mail.ru) and reel to reel-our hands to the waist of gold!!! :wiz

Боддхи

Post by Боддхи » Fri Nov 09, 2007 13:01

Dimas,you're here already daaavno on the website,we can throw idea to put
your session to the m\m and to share what and how vozdeistvuya of course not new but what is weak who responds....

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Nov 09, 2007 13:04

Boddhi
And here already all share who that is!!!The traveler laid out its session for the OS,Andrei Patrushev also posted its alpha session in the articles section...Just nobody bother creating programs,that's why so little of this stuff..in Fact here in addition to the desire needs professionalism and a knowledge :wink:

Боддхи

Post by Боддхи » Fri Nov 09, 2007 13:28

well Petrushevskii session I downloaded,here OS the Traveler...no,and I would like to develop the theme--Our Alexander from the forum knows how to build such a thing,I explained it...Just need to find someone who are these coils wound...scheme ,Plizz..

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Nov 09, 2007 13:37

Boddhi
Write Alesandro :wink: There is even a separate topic for this question...

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Nov 09, 2007 13:38

Boddhi
Write Alesandro :wink: There is even a separate topic for this question... :wink:

Боддхи

Post by Боддхи » Fri Nov 09, 2007 14:09

only here for the life of me can't find a forum topic about which you speak! bc