Psychotronic devices

Боддхи

Post by Боддхи » Fri Nov 09, 2007 14:38

FSE,found,only more clearly this does not become,a General description which myself clear and no options...(by the way I'm currently doing a bandage with a lot of speakerphones(from the comp tweeters),there are also inductivist has...-like no effect.. :(

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Sat Dec 15, 2007 20:06

I learned they have inductance.

One coil will use around 250mv to produce a 10mG magnetic field (about the
same field strength as a telephone handset).

it is 10 millihenry
so take what you want with inductance - signal created in any audio editor and forward .

Ратилен2

Post by Ратилен2 » Sat Mar 08, 2008 13:36

Did the bandage on his forehead with two electrodes on the temples (right/left channel), and "General" on the back of his head. The brain signal frequencies generates on the computer (you can CoolEdit'ω) and intensified conventional audioasylum. The result: a noticeable pomigivaya (flash) of light desired frequency, brightness the stronger, the sharper edge of the pulse (respectively maximum for the square wave). At the time, I meditation, etc. did, and tried to induce sleep and/or wakefulness. The effect is intermittent, but it was.
In General, such a thing called "electrosleep", you can dig up some information on WebMD. It is written that makes the structure of the brain, treating some nervous diseases.
About security: unpleasant consequences, but I would advise you to be careful and, most importantly, do not overdo the stress =). At the appearance of discomfort immediately to reduce the stress.
As electrodes used zhelezyachku with cotton wool (for uniform contact), wrapped in cloth and soaked with water from the tap.
Tried applied to the temples and the electromagnets (I think I'm in a certain topic is already written, see search), but: 1) a problem with the power coils 2) in any case not to use religi (contact bounce |=> a bunch of high frequencies, I have a headache), 3) is strongly heated under normal diet, need to be cooled (!). If anyone wants to experiment, be careful !..

Едуард

Post by Едуард » Sun May 04, 2008 16:52

Here is the website where you can buy: http://www.shaktitechnology.com/
There on the Forum interesting experiences were recounted, to the point that some flew out of the body i.e. the Astral plane ! Worth reading, I myself have bought! :D

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon May 05, 2008 12:10

the Eduard
Well and how impressions???Device worth the money that asking for it???

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon May 05, 2008 12:22

Александр_ wrote:I learned they have inductance.

One coil will use around 250mv to produce a 10mG magnetic field (about the
same field strength as a telephone handset).

it is 10 millihenry
so take what you want with inductance - signal created in any audio editor and forward .
In fact, if you think about it, any headphones give the same and located approximately in the same place.
So the effect of this thing, perhaps, akin to the effect of meditation on inner light and sound (believe me - with deep respect).

Едуард

Post by Едуард » Wed May 07, 2008 10:13

Dimas
Money these worth it!!! I was poeksperimentirovat a couple of times but it was enough that-in the morning, or if the day lie down to sleep, out of the body consciously to fly! :wiz There are actually a lot of Sessions on different Brain regions and different Time settings. The more Time will set the more chances there just the same to fly out of the body! :roll: On the Website suggest the way after this Device to do Meditation or Light-Sound Stimulation i.e. MM, the factor of Efficiency of the preparation causes elevation in 20-30%! How come the Machine and check immediately so there is!

Маг

Post by Маг » Sun May 11, 2008 21:43

Here http://www.membrana.ru/articles/technic ... 85300.html
interesting article on games with the EEG. I think for such games in the future. In the sense that it is the most interesting simulators of consciousness which you can think of. Imagine children growing up at this level of control? Invite the creators of the site to search for and distribution of such games. I think over time it may become the basis for your financial success.
PS and maybe the development of these games to do.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon May 12, 2008 8:58

Едуард wrote:Dimas
Money these worth it!!! I was poeksperimentirovat a couple of times but it was enough that-in the morning, or if the day lie down to sleep, out of the body consciously to fly! :wiz There are actually a lot of Sessions on different Brain regions and different Time settings. The more Time will set the more chances there just the same to fly out of the body! :roll: On the Website suggest the way after this Device to do Meditation or Light-Sound Stimulation i.e. MM, the factor of Efficiency of the preparation causes elevation in 20-30%! How come the Machine and check immediately so there is!
Electromagnetic stimulation is a really cool thing (at our Department she's been doing), but in addition to improve cerebral circulation anything else does not (and it certainly is very useful). Everything else, I think - the effect of...

Князевский

Post by Князевский » Mon May 12, 2008 21:37

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Едуард wrote:Dimas
Electromagnetic stimulation is a really cool thing (at our Department she's been doing), but in addition to improve cerebral circulation anything else does not (and it certainly is very useful). Everything else, I think - the effect of...
it turns out the noise in ears caused by bad blood flow can be defeated?

миккиН

Post by миккиН » Fri Aug 01, 2008 21:14

Alexander

it seems to me that 10mG means the magnetic field 10 milligaus

Andrei Patrushev

earphones have a magnetic field of the coil are screened by magnetic and therefore almost no effect on the person

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Aug 02, 2008 0:36

миккиН wrote:Alexander

it seems to me that 10mG means the magnetic field 10 milligaus

Andrei Patrushev

earphones have a magnetic field of the coil are screened by magnetic and therefore almost no effect on the person
In Ultrasono - Yes. In other not very shielded...:)

миккиН

Post by миккиН » Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:40

Andrei Patrushev
hmm
inductive sensor checked ?

Сабуро

Post by Сабуро » Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:21

the Eduard
And you have the Shakti or Shiva?
How much time do you use?
The first time was any more feelings?
To use Shakti in meditation or other techniques?
I want to find out how these devices deepen the experience.
How big is the difference before and after use?

Сабуро

Post by Сабуро » Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:24

the Eduard
Not had any problems with customs?
The specific equipment. As designed the?
Which category the product belongs to this unit?
How much duty is?

Едуард

Post by Едуард » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:58

Saburo
I use Shakti since the Spring of this year. As I live in Germanium here to buy this without problems, all sold here 8) . Shakti to do a little relaxation technique. At the moment, still trying to find out what fits where and what doesn't. Generally describe my first Experimentation: I did them in semi-prone positions with your eyes closed
1. Stimulation of the lateral side of the head; a Signal- "Amygdala"; Sessions 30min.; Sensations on the left side there's nothing right with a great burst of heat, loss of sensation of the body, in the eyes of formed a spiral Tunnel. Trying to get out of the body failed, or time, or relaxation is not enough or much was excited!
2. Stimulation - frontal part of the head; a Signal- "Hippocampus"; Sessions 30min.; Feeling - and on and on-rush of warmth, a sense of ease and pleasant calm
Now changed the Signal in some places!
3. Stimulation of the lateral side of the head; a Signal- "Hippocampus"; Sessions 30min.; Sensations on the left side a burst of heat and usilenny Visualization, on the right side nothing.
4. Stimulation - frontal part of the head; a Signal- "Amygdala"; Sessions 30min.; Sensations - left side headache, right burst of heat and pilina Visualization.
Escho a couple of Experimentation in other parts of the head resulted in nothing or a headache! :roll:
The main thing that I noticed: the; that is to improve Memory - remember 10-digit numbers almost from the first, became faster to solve in my head ischisleniya(calculator no longer needed :D ), improve Visualization, the percentage of self-awareness in a Dream of Wolseley, experienced spontaneous about 10sec. WTO! :wiz