Dream Server "Onbrotorono": an experimental platform for everyone...

БородаНелли

Post by БородаНелли » Mon Feb 04, 2019 14:12

Since I became interested in the subject "energy protection", then usilenno digging in the Internet and on various forms. This is not a new idea and found an interesting project (though not exactly what I thought, but the topic).

The domestic group of technomages 4|Aki RadionGroup (approx. I can be wrong in the exact name) has opened an interesting project: they created a dream server (approx. it's their name, but I think it is not true is the server (point to) mental attunement) on the basis of a special artifact. The artifact at its core consists of a rare type of crystal chokshi (a type of quartzite), which has a power feature of the structuring of the mental threads (I understand this is a natural feature...). Thus they managed to create an artifact capable of unite a few of such flows at the point of location of the crystal and constraining them in a carrier wave vibrations of the crystal (it is used in many mental practices). In this case vibration of the crystal is such that in an amazing way allow get rid of mental parasites. Technomage themselves are unable to really explain due to what is happening, but argue that this fact confirmed experimentally for more than 50 people. Hypothesis: vibration of the crystal is high enough for the majority of destructive programs. While attunement to the work of the mental centre of a person with crystal is an increase in its vibration... It's sort of a reference setup of mental.

For the average person, this means normalizing the flow of ideas, improvement of its structure, the lowering of the potential of emotions (disappearing sense of confusion of thought due to emotions and stress), improvement in mental state.

The server responds by "name": Onbrotorono.
Server image: crimson crystal.

As I understand it, those "options" that it laid for identification. You can use them to "connect" to it when, for example, meditation.

I tried - there is a very nice effect: after "connect" thoughts line up in a straight row, some of them just disappears, but one thing remains. Easy decisions, increases the logic of thinking. Alas, the effect is not very long (I have 1-1.5 hours after the attunement). Setting pure vibration. Transmitted from the server images, and programs! I think it is important for the safety!

I contacted these friends and they gave the nod to an experiment by connecting to this server and experiment with it. Everyone is welcome to participate. Curious to hear the results?

According to the authors, now the server is actively used by about 15 people. Peak load: ~60 people. The maximum can simultaneously connect to attune to order: ~ 150 people. Job type: separate streams. That is, no communication channels connected.

On the security issue: I don't think that with such parameters, this "server" can represent at least some danger (the authors supposedly guarantee it!). In fact it is not the joint space, but just a reference for mental settings. But personally, I do not guarantee! In any case, be prepared to use the techniques of protection and purification. All at your discretion, want to try, want not))<

БородаНелли

Post by БородаНелли » Mon Feb 04, 2019 14:39

a Little bit about technical features (from authors): this artifact is in fact a kind of quillion - silicon device (artifact), a crystal with a "flash drive" to transfer various mental capacities (thoughts, feelings, and programs) from individual to individual-level weak energy interactions through stand-up em-volna (etheric waves and vibrations). With modern physical concepts (approx. meaning science) is weakly correlated, but quantum physics may explain the principle.

But in contrast to the classical quillion on this "memory stick" recorded a low-level algorithm work mental center in the form of a standing wave natural frequency. Thus, upon attuning to the artifact, there is a temporary relief carrier frequency of such a center on the reference, does not meet the majority of "mental parasites" that just can't exist at the level of this frequency.

Physically is a crystal chokshi (alas, unique in its kind) surrounded by a copper coil in the form of a special coil (called coil Ucimo what is XS, the authors did not disclose the secret...). The coil acts as an antenna.