Transparent corporation R. I. P?

АнтонМесмер

Post by АнтонМесмер » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:26

Lord! Transparent corporation very suddenly stopped supporting their programs Mind WorkStation and Neuro Programmer and have disappeared from sight from the fields of Internet, no website etc :cry: . The question is, I have Mind WorkStation while the program works fine, but if something happens and it turns out to go nowhere, have to find some alternative. So, who knows what a program and manufacturer similar to the above? I would be very grateful for the information. But for God's sake not to offer BWG

к-13

Re: Transparent corporation R. I. P?

Post by к-13 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 15:47

Like...
They generally have 2 years to any of the letters do not respond (even about buying new registrazioni keys) - not Aaron (the main sales and support) nor Jake (kind of like a big developer, but it's the words of Aaron, which he readdressed the complex issues of translation of toppings, but everything was muffled in the solution, and therefore doubt). Their last attempt something active to do - the introduction of the online version, where directly on the site online was generalise session. Chatted online with people from your friends list Aaron in the social.networks a couple of months ago, did not really answered, and opinions were divided - the boys are alive and well, but there were a few lawsuits from users (this is why we have people on the forum quackery to blame there, where it is simply not understood and did not want to work, and then used just that - in court for moral damages, and the judge rarely understand the technology of the process - the customer is not satisfied, then he has the right to compensation), battered nerves, then he moved somewhere (I understand that in Canada) and its been a year not seen. The direction of stimulation rhythms is now quite popular (the Americans quite successfully a doping replace them, and our such developments there, though more on the Paralympians), so that could just to the state service to take, and there is commercial all hard...

Alternatives to full - the same MindExplorer (which, incidentally, is also abandoned by the developers), or here on the list https://www.topbestalternatives.com/mind-workstation/ ... But all of those I've tried... Most of them even neuroprogrammer yield on the order in convenience and functionality, and to replace them at all does not pull... Just check the key work is not stopped, and the program itself is long obsolete.

АнтонМесмер

Post by АнтонМесмер » Wed Nov 14, 2018 18:25

к-13 wrote: Alternatives to full - the same MindExplorer (which, incidentally, is also abandoned by the developers), or here on the list https://www.topbestalternatives.com/mind-workstation/ ... But all of those I've tried... Most of them even neuroprogrammer yield on the order in convenience and functionality, and to replace them at all does not pull... Just check the key work is not stopped, and the program itself is long obsolete.
Thank you good people for the clarification, I'm sad about that mainly, God forbid, the laptop breaks and you will have to reinstall, there is a possibility that will not go :(( Alternative these programs, akin to BWG about, well, how to say, it's like Ferrari seats on Lada Kalina ... ))
Let's hope for the best, too bad a good program.

By the way, if you wish, you can listen to my latest product on MWS, a joint project with a psychologist, the text, my program by 7.83 Hz https://soundcloud.com/user327555717

димыч

Post by димыч » Thu Nov 15, 2018 21:25

On one forum I read that with the developers contacted through Facebook brain.fm

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:18

димыч wrote:On one forum I read that with the developers contacted through Facebook brain.fm
It's possible... It's just the website address of the project, which they stirred up last. There team is "transparent" only Aaron and left... Quite possibly just as a logo is used to the old users to drag and drop. He even posts to your personal Facebook is not responding (I wrote about the acquisition of the keys for this site, I still had a dealer arrangement). It's possible that just sanctions scared or Russian hackers)))

АнтонМесмер

Post by АнтонМесмер » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:00

All right, guys :((( After the next cleaning of a computer CCleaner, kicked the bucket my program Mind WorkStation, just won't start and all baseline the installation window opens on the monitor for 2-3 seconds and disappears. Re-installed several times, no use. If there are craftsmen in this world who will help you understand, I can send the program together with the activation key, my situation is hopeless.

димыч

Post by димыч » Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:27

АнтонМесмер wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:00
All right, guys :((( After the next cleaning of a computer CCleaner, kicked the bucket my program Mind WorkStation, just won't start and all baseline the installation window opens on the monitor for 2-3 seconds and disappears. Re-installed several times, no use. If there are craftsmen in this world who will help you understand, I can send the program together with the activation key, my situation is hopeless.
please send a PM, will try win 7 you have?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:33

I wrote to all addresses developers who only found, including in the social.networks. Full ignore.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:36

димыч wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:27
please send a PM, will try win 7 you have?
My program starts but does not work. Is normal.
And registration of flies each time you restart the program.

димыч

Post by димыч » Sun Apr 21, 2019 13:43

Most likely the program sends a request to the server, which was the user base. And now the server no, the answer does not come. Well and falls off. Need to find a hacker who would have done the plug or the emulation of server response

Логик

Post by Логик » Sun Apr 21, 2019 13:52

I don't have the registered version, but
Launched the demo Mind WorkStation 1.6 win10 - everything works that should work in the demo. Launched in the virtual machine winXP - everything works. When will the 15 days the demo just rollback the virtual machine on the system again and the demo will work.

АнтонМесмер

Post by АнтонМесмер » Sun Apr 21, 2019 14:14

Everyone who asked was sent a link to Yandex with the program, the house has an old laptop with win 7, now they should try on it to install. Program, it is important that not only worked, it is important that we could record the session to separate files. abotu with customers under anesthesia, programs well help, just each gently to personally pick up eligibility at audible frequencies and backsound, it is a pity if will not recover, people are waiting for :cry:

АнтонМесмер

Post by АнтонМесмер » Sun Apr 21, 2019 14:44

Tried to install the program on another laptop with win 7, installed only a trial, because somehow the program remembers the ID of the hard disk which is already installed and gives the all-clear.

Логик

Post by Логик » Sun Apr 21, 2019 15:10

АнтонМесмер wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 14:14
Program, it is important that not only worked, it is important that we could record the session to separate files.
Can demos to record using VAC(virtual audio cable) only the recording time is equal to the duration of the session.

АнтонМесмер

Post by АнтонМесмер » Sun Apr 21, 2019 17:17

[/quote]you Can demo to record using VAC(virtual audio cable) only the recording time is equal to the duration of the session.
[/quote]
No go, the program is very sensitive, writes in WAV format, so there is no guarantee that through the virtual cable, and thus just won't cut frequencies and then worthless these audiosystem.

димыч

Post by димыч » Sun Apr 21, 2019 17:28

On rutrekere there are a RIP site transparent.com there extra sessions and tracks as well as 3 of their disk Beyond being

Логик

Post by Логик » Sun Apr 21, 2019 17:49

АнтонМесмер wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 17:17
No go, the program is very sensitive, writes in WAV format, so there is no guarantee that through the virtual cable, and thus just won't cut frequencies and then worthless these audiosystem.
Take a look for yourself, if interested of course. Set in Mind WorkStation and VAC at the same Sample rate and bits per sample. Check out the spectrum analyser in the audio editor obtained the file.
And for a guarantee that the insurance company need to contact :)

Логик

Post by Логик » Sun Apr 21, 2019 17:59

АнтонМесмер wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 14:44
ID hard disk
Might be able to help (did not check). How to change serial number hard drive

димыч

Post by димыч » Sun Apr 21, 2019 19:48

Checked already, there is different data, but similar to the ID of the disk to add or subtract a number to a one word shift arithmetic operations, or the formula.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:21

димыч wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 17:28
3 drive Beyond being
It's not the disks, as stored in the audio session MWS "OOBE Inducer" with different backgrounds.

АнтонМесмер

Post by АнтонМесмер » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:57

On NeuroMatrix http://neuromatix.ru/programmnoe-obespe ... ammer.html sell Neuro-Programmer 3, they wrote about how they carry out support p/o will Wait for that answer, maybe they have some underground contacts left.

АнтонМесмер

Post by АнтонМесмер » Tue Apr 23, 2019 17:30

АнтонМесмер wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:57
On NeuroMatrix http://neuromatix.ru/programmnoe-obespe ... ammer.html sell Neuro-Programmer 3, they wrote about how they carry out support p/o will Wait for that answer, maybe they have some underground contacts left.
Not in stock, said :cry:

димыч

Post by димыч » Tue Apr 23, 2019 20:16

I have neuroprogrammer 2 broken, stands on an old laptop with win 7 as did not remember. I'll try to find again

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 14:06

I have a third neuroprogrammer and mind-stereo are fine, Regal and work, the glitch only mind-station.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 14:11

But on fresh system without updates (7) MWS rose without problems. The key is activated, a session in an audio file is saved. Most likely it's some fresh patch Microsoft security conflicts.