The game is in a dream from Aiypctec Radionic..

БородаНелли

Post by БородаНелли » Thu Jul 05, 2018 17:23

Apetece delight their fans of not only rOS, dream servers, radonejskogo bunch of software, but now its the dreaming game... Yeah so enthusiastic about this project that they even created a special unit Aiypctec Radionic Game. The game is evocative title "SleepCityGame"(the fantasy guys have very tight...).

As their rOS, you are invited to copy the contents of the archive (there is an ordered binary) on any clean stick and inserting it into any device with the appropriate connector to go to bed not less than 5 metres. A little pre-tuning the colorful dream, you will easily be in the dreaming city (metropolis)... it All absolutely for free!

In the city you can walk around, chat with residents, take part in quests, to seek adventure and interact with almost every object. You will find very realistic sprites (bots), interesting stories, beautiful places... you Can be sure that you will not have time to sleep for the night :)

The game even has self-preservation: after completing another dream, you are likely to continue it again from the same place, when I activate the USB flash drive...

This is the most interesting ends (lovers dream-I poyut, and the rest will forgive :) ):

1. Banal story - over the last few years, projects to implement the city in the dream was more than 10 PCs It's the case with SOS almost all trying to implement the project "Forest glade", OS gamers fixated on the idea of the dreaming city. But I do want space ships and adventures with blackjack and hookers...

2. The lack of SOS - no, there's nothing you interact with other players. Even a hint of this... the Game is completely sigunava((.

3. The OS is, and like and not for what. The fact that one figure in this dream though you know yourself to be, but can act only as templates, choosing actions from the proposed developers of options. All this is more like a beautiful interactive movie - no more. Why are there OS - not at all clear...

4. You randomly something. Even if you simpatjaga defochka, in the dreaming city you can have a brutal man with a ... on the edge. But you may not even notice... And all because in a dream your consciousness is absolutely not tied to the sprite (the body).

But overall the game is interesting and bezrybe ... this one will do.

Quest with a girl (the first dip):

Very much when you dive into the world of SleepCityGame first encountered in the city is a very beautiful young girl (usually blonde sporty) who asks to help her find her kitten. During the search, she tells you about the city, about this dreaming world, and then, if you find it kitten, you can assign a date. ;-) So - the kitty you will NEVER find! Why, everyone who played in this dream the game have noticed there's no CATS!!! Why is it so nobody knows, but you risk to get stuck with this quest for a long time... So just send the good-looking girl... and go to town!

My experience:

I tested the game when it hasn't been release, and it is therefore possible featuring. Recorded on the flash drive and stuck for the night in the laptop. The laptop I have is somewhere in the 2 metres. Before bed determined that I would dream of a colourful city... the First two nights - absolutely nothing! On the third no settings were in a real city. Beautiful, colorful and very realistic (even to the point that I felt the warmth of the sunlight). The girl she was looking for a kitten I saw in the 10-15 steps away from me, but she at me did not pay, and I desire to approach arose. Went to walk around the city, outside were people who a variety of ordinary passers-by. It was summer. A lot of pretty girls. I tried to speak - no one stopped. I did not seem to notice. Came in a tall glass building. There was a café and the center turnstile + guard. Decided to go to the cafe, but as soon as I approached the turnstile (should it pass), my avatar he jumped through it and had to run away from the guard. Running through the floors, screaming szadi... I did your mind would not, but the dream went on as usual. In the end a bit by taking the situation under his control, hid in a toilet on the 7th floor. When I afterward went to the mirror that was stunned - was I the girl with the red hair!! All attempts to stick his hand in his pants to feel what was there. for some reason did not succeed, the hand slipped on the leggings, in the end, I was so upset I fell out of sleep. :lol:

The second attempt ended before it started - I fell in the sewer and just woke up. :lol:<

АюпстекРадионикс

Re: Game dream from Aiypctec Radionic..

Post by АюпстекРадионикс » Fri Jul 06, 2018 14:27

Hello! We thank the administration for the opportunity to speak on this interesting forum, very close to our work and interests. Special thanks to participant discussion Bertanelli for information about our products. We are very pleased that you are interested in our work.

Speaking of our game SleepCityGame, we gave her more than 300 people worldwide, and this is only the second day of release. We have a positive attitude to any criticism in our work, but really don't understand some moments ...

This game is the essence of the template model of your dream consisting of many variations. Your brain creates a final picture of the world dreams of the offered models of objects.
Quest with a girl (the first dip):

Very much when you dive into the world of SleepCityGame first encountered in the city is a very beautiful young girl (usually blonde sporty) who asks to help her find her kitten. During the search, she tells you about the city, about this dreaming world, and then, if you find it kitten, you can assign a date. ;-) So - the kitty you will NEVER find! Why, everyone who played in this dream the game have noticed there's no CATS!!! Why is it so nobody knows, but you risk to get stuck with this quest for a long time... So just send the good-looking girl... and come to the city
We don't know where this joke - in the world of our sleep this is not projection, though there is a sprite. It is the fruit of simulation of mind before going to sleep.
All attempts to stick his hand in his pants to feel what was there. for some reason did not succeed, the hand slipped on the leggings, in the end, I was so upset I fell out of sleep.
:)

Very soon Russian-speaking colleague to join our discussion and will be much more convenient for communication.

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Re: Game dream from Aiypctec Radionic..

Post by Зозерхат » Fri Jul 06, 2018 17:06

Interesting experience You have.
If the laptop is standing just beside You during sleep, what function it performs: gave out flashes of light, noise, or any voice installed?

БородаНелли

Post by БородаНелли » Sat Jan 19, 2019 19:37

The Russian counterpart has not joined, but on-the developers have stopped responding :cry:
If the laptop is standing just beside You during sleep, what function it performs: gave out flashes of light, noise, or any voice installed?
Nothing is purely mental technology :)