MentalOkeanOS: mental operating system.

БородаНелли
MentalOkeanOS: mental operating system.

Post by БородаНелли » Tue Jan 23, 2018 19:03

After some unexplained delays\overexposure (on the website cheerful, blank) the official site is quite an old project called "MentalOkeanOS". The project is known since 2005 (then the guys "hung out" for a long time already closed forum dedicated to the various magic soft, etc.). Then he wore seems a little different name... In fact the whole idea of mental OS is to build a telepathic network. This is a direct legacy from the projects by type: Telllepatic, VICVEGA (didn't remember how to spell it in Latin correctly), etc. a New approach here, too much there - radionically software. However, the implementation is somewhat unique: "client-server" app. On the website it's pretty detailed. It is evident that the authors spent a fair amount of work! The approach to the topic of the most practical and close to reality physics of the ether. There is mention rOS - but I think this project has nothing to rOS any relationship. And indeed the very concept of the OS - it's not very suitable, I would call the NETWORK, but the authors probably know better..

To work with the network - easy. In fact, to connect to their network, you just need to focus on a special picture. But not all so simple: it should be done only when the server is running. And it only works on schedule... Reasons, ostensibly to Finance and the absence of powerful servers (judging by the schedule, the app launch during the lunch break, a thread counter), alas, the realities of our lives... the Authors not ambiguous ask for money in aid, and like they have something yet to collect it.

He has not yet tried. But for the effort I want the authors wish to reach the end and realize your project. In any case, good for them! A fairly common example of a serious approach to this topic.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Re: MentalOkeanOS: mental operating system.

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Jan 24, 2018 14:39

Bertanelli
Good zdraveska

've been looking at the topic, but specific rezultatov yet
БородаНелли wrote:But not so simple: it should be done only when the server is running. And it only works on schedule... Reasons, ostensibly to Finance and the absence of a powerful server
this is nonsense
I have a set itshow
there are 2 tank per year (not described in 2 tanks per year)
there are muzzle MICS at 20 tanks per month.
server - no problem...

БородаНелли

Post by БородаНелли » Wed Jan 24, 2018 15:39

Yes I agree with You... Well, there or they have a really demanding application, or they just want to have the server in property... let me Explain, I'm somewhere on the forum saw them Temko about the fact that their server-based utility am mystery of mysteries and they don't want it to upload to third-party resources... and it is really demanding on hardware and rent a server they will be much more expensive purchase.

Personally, I understand from the screenshots there's an app for 10 MB what is difficult to read byte-by-byte or to execute as a program? I'm certainly not a programmer and all subtleties do not know, but I have a rather weak laptop to run the application with the data read at 200-300 MB. Although it is clear that purely read data, and there have I did not understand the description.

The results: only had that to focus on the picture. Well, what sort of effect is... Like sinking into a kind of space. After 13:20 - the whole effect abruptly disappeared. So I think to write to them to ask what time I turned off the server?

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Jan 24, 2018 15:52

БородаНелли wrote:here or they have a really demanding application
and what is it doing there? - not clear
БородаНелли wrote:that their server utility am mystery of mysteries and they don't want it to upload to third-party resources...
Cheh, so the UPU is the rent, i.e. the most expensive option, if your server, the only IP to get 3-4 tank of the month - red price.
I myself serwaczak see Xiong in a couple of stones at 8-12 cores and 96Гб frame. I have a few thoughts on fractals. Again, a server - no problem. Dark they are, is alarming.
БородаНелли wrote:Here I think to write to them to ask what time I turned off the server?
for ask not beat - talk, of course.
if pomnitstsa, this has already been said: viewtopic.php?t=6252&p=172172&hilit=%D0 ... 81#p172172
I started perepisyvatsya, but I weakly replied. Besides, I'm not in a hurry who knows what on your iron to put. Although all under Linux.
And that is what they say... not clearly, or something... and what they were doing with that is not clear....
Interesting topic, but little developed. On the other hand it opens up opportunities, but the question remains, what do we want from this?

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Jan 24, 2018 16:04

БородаНелли wrote:their server utility am mystery of mysteries
honestly? that I'm his beloved, beloved a SINGLE Mentallo davril some so secret-secrets, students are drawn? Yes schaz...........
figvam :)

БородаНелли

Post by БородаНелли » Wed Jan 24, 2018 17:10

Said the server was off today at 13:24 GMT. About the same (I constantly not checked). In parallel asked the question at the expense of server operation. Answered vague - they say they are studying the etheric field in terms of the program and they need a stationary server in their lab (or where they're doing it). In General - I understand until this is a working project, but just a alpha testing of the technology.

I gave them a link to the forum and the topic can look to us...