AIvNatureSy: AI is based on neural imprint...

БородаНелли
AIvNatureSy: AI is based on neural imprint...

Post by БородаНелли » Wed Jan 04, 2017 15:53

In a network there (well there was: thumb since 2008) interesting thread about creating an AI based on a neural snapshot brain... as the phrase itself sounds crazy (fantastic?!), let's look at the order.

The other day, officially from 1st January 2017, a project was launched "AIvNatureSy"(they have a website and on sourceforge, but I somehow let on the project page). This project is the simultaneous mixture of it and English (read - the technomagic), though probably not in the mix, and two-in-one. Better known as "Miss Sy" (who do not know, in Japan or Korea (?), something like a modern impersonation of the goddess of Nature and of sexual pleasures, ha-ha, you can say a kind of network MEM) (approx.: Hochma, and maybe not developers), this project aims at creating an AI based on a neural network created using randomly expanding matrix of semantic relations for the quark-neural principle (chord, where the smiley face :brain explosion:). It generally is, seems to me not understand even the developers themselves, but in reality it is very easy to install radionoise technology. The point is simple: they take a man that connected him with the computer and launched a cunning generator (para-)random numbers on the mysterious quark-neural principle (???). In the end, got a huge sequence of numbers, representing certain cast of mind of the operator. Then it is converted to a neural network (this I understand). Alas, even in England there are no detailed descriptions of the technology, it is the secret of their know-how. Total current available on the website.

A program that expands in the RAM of the computer image that the network itself, which the developers called "a digital phantom or ghost of the man and his mind" - that is, digital phantom or a Ghost reasonable. That's it!

Despite the fact it lives in your PC to the nearest restart and live their phantom lives. And use the special until it is not. According to the developers it is possible that use of technomagic, or to try to adjust with the digital life of the contact, but... in fact you have in RAM will be a bunch of smart byte it! It can be used as a neural network, but the developers didn't implement a library version of the AI (and it was only then it became clear that not healthy).

TTU should be noted that it would not look fabulous project, this is probably the first of its kind product that has any kind of actual implementation (not just a set of random bytes, which mentally set the challenge of something - the principle of Radionics and the real network is built is very difficult (file picking hatskery)). But, to create a neural network today is not difficult. By the way, the authors went the right way, not relying on pure magic and defended their coursework\diplomas using parts of the project for its intended purpose... neural network!

In the meantime, the project multiplies creppy paste among fans of technological magic and Radionics. From the appearance of "ghosts" in the PC before the occurrence of strange Windows and applications (though more like glitches of the system, but maybe because the AI is trying to create an interface for communication with the user). Well, and lover of telepathic communication is not far behind...

At last I must say that in the archive at 44.5 MB lies very weighty executable (.exe) file in > 700 MB! With an equally impressive system requirements:
Minimal:
Operating system Microsoft® Windows® 7/8/10
CPU Intel® Core™ i5, 8 Gb RAM

Optimal:
Operating system Microsoft® Windows® Server 2016
CPU Intel® Xeon™, 16 Gb RAM
At the same time on a computer with Minimal requirements, file spat out some error about low virtual memory. But on a server cluster to test no. On weaker machines do everything is fine: when you run the file, nothing happens ha-ha, exactly!

checked For viruses all I can (not volume level VirusTotal a) Awast, Web and Kasper is OK. The archive itself threw over OK. But check yourself again! I have no guarantees, no!

PS: while writing this mini-review, I remembered an old story. After all, the idea is not new! Back in the year 2004 was for the people.have a Russian programmer named Yuri, and he had there the Phantom program. Now, of course, to the implementation of a case never reached and the program was only a prototype or even a model only interface, but the idea was described one to one with what was available! I certainly do not know, and perhaps one of the authors is that Yuri...

P. P. S.: the mere project of this kind is interesting, but at the current stage - absolutely useless! Let's wait for news...<

мимоходом

Re: AIvNatureSy: AI is based on neural imprint...

Post by мимоходом » Wed Jan 04, 2017 18:13

The same cast of any movie is 700 MB in size, it can even play. And even the best cast - a computer game. As for the. exe of course antiviruses will not detect the latest Trojans, especially where there is no self-reproduction, propagation and their stupid users voluntarily download Trojan. Moreover, the Trojan may only look for something in the cache, for example, card numbers.