Radionically operating system RadCristaOS

БородаНелли

Post by БородаНелли » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:18

[News will be of interest primarily to fans of technomagic, but the rest to self]

In the network appeared websitewhere posted the release (beta) curious development "RadCristaOS".

What is RadCristaOS?

It grew (radionically operating system) - it represent the developers, but in fact is a software radionically machine (machine regarding software) - that is, a set of thought forms imprinted in a certain digital code or program. But not just a set of random characters, with reference to him thought-forms, and the information meets the criteria for belonging to these thought forms. That is, if it radionically AI, the files contain a matrix of a neural network, etc. Is the same as radionchenko the device, \ device \ machine only implemented software (in the digital code).

How it works? It is written a lot of books, but in brief: a certain energy mechanisms or mentally ready program to control its own energy...

so, what is the proposed product? This machine is mounted on any USB storage (pendrive), after which, the device can be used as ready rad-the machine for...:

Telepathic communication between people.
Telepathic companion (AI).
Work with various Radonejskiy devices.
Dreaming client \ server.
Psionic development environment software.

By points (the project is old, so some of the info there is, however, in English and in hard to reach areas of the network):

1. Telepathic communication between people - you need to have both people (it is not clear is the relationship of a group of persons) was a stick with ROS installed, connected to the powered USB. Then you can use them as transmitter-receiver. The result: some positive feedback, but only when the connection between two people... Three had no(.

2. Telepathic companion (AI) is the mental companion, by program type govorilki, only with the intelligence of girls. This main feature of this ROS. In General the whole system works on partial simulations of the mind of such a girl (her description on the website) - all this, something close to the topic of the creation of phantoms, and a whole separate topic. Only found info that the code that ROS uses a huge neural network (partial model of the human brain) and DNA-algorithms.

3. Work with various Radonejskiy devices - includes a lot of obscure equipment, where there is a USB socket. It seems to be expanding the functionality... More than anything could not find. In short - this point is obscure.

4. Dreaming client\server is the same as for telepathy, only one drive can connect multiple flash drives (of course with customers). BUT! By default, this is only a platform for server dreams (includes: the working environment and nutrition), it is also necessary to create on the basis of their mental programs (thought forms). Based on RadCristaOS previous versions was implemented the project "RadionicsDreamer" which, alas, now closed... There are still a few projects that are in closed testing... More can not say anything.

5. Psionic development environment software is an interactive chocovine that allows you to quickly create the needed thought forms in the format of the system. And implement them into the installed ROS.

How to bet? Yes, just unzip into any formatted USB flash drive (clean from other files) archive install_RadCristaOS.zip 4.4 Mb. It found 7 binary files with the name ~. All! Checked for viruses on virustotal all - seems to be clean, although in fact it is generally just text files. But don't forget about anti-virus control!

To uninstall: just formatrice the stick again. (You can simply delete the files).

On the website and in the readme there is a basic information.

PS: in fact, this project can be perceived as any Radionics, purely in the form of psychological anchor for the designated purposes (some would call psychological placebo), on the other hand, any information one way or another multidimensional and manifests itself in the world, just by being written on paper... the idea of the project is not new, and he's not the only one, but I liked its design and unusual idea of "virtual" phantom girl). Alas, information on it a little, and in Russian there are no(.<

БородаНелли

Re: Radionically operating system RadCristaOS

Post by БородаНелли » Wed May 24, 2017 22:35

In fact, a year ago, I opened this topic is dedicated to RadCristaOS which by the way still exists in the network (as a project) and even gaining popularity (at foreign sites) but did not come out of beta version. It was one of the first rOS (that I wrote above). So the other day another foreign developers did the network release Aiypctec Radionic OS - it is also besplatnogo, based on genetic mechanisms. But the implementation has some significant distinguish:

1. This is not just a packaged digital information and the real OS is created in pseudo language programming Aiypctec (a mixture of java and perl). Purely "insider" information copied from one resource:

Code: Select all

a=math.code(sh(d):dereset(flot(c)<<>sht(0))
if a=++c<>>sth(a) to array [res(i)] > brain[]
els fatal > end
© AiypctecRadioniс

As I understand it, it can even run under a certain environment is created under a UNIX system (alas, shielded from the eyes of users, at least ordinary).

2. It is a small program can create a large neural network based on genetic algorithms, while it uses the genetic code of humans (but of course not all :-)). In the end, is a kind of artificial intelligence. As with the previous formulation it performs basic Radionics:
- Embody your desires and thoughts;
- Get a personal virtual assistant (creation
of artificial intelligence);
- The system for processing and managing
information and various radionic devices;
- And so on ...
- To realize their desires and thoughts;
- Receive personal virtual assistant (creating
artificial intelligence);
System processing and control
information and various devices (radionically);
- And so on ...

In fact it's a virtual (mental) mind, the egregore. Which a lot of things maybe as a spirit...

3. Aiypctec Radionic OS - managed from your ralisme (2 months) to take part in two epic scandals with very well-known network resources, since both the project has been banned for unknown reasons (this despite the fact that lots of such software including RadCristaOS which quietly lives there...). However, as it turned out it was about the inconsistency of the rules of the project, the license of this miracle (it is posted on the resource open software, and license restrictions).

4. In General, about it far more positive reviews than most of the other rOS.

Generally AiypctecRadioniс - guys are pretty serious. This is not their first job. They are considered to be professionals in the field radionically programs and General technological magic.

PS: checked For viruses, everything (!) files to virustotal - clean, although in fact it is all just binary files like that to run under conventional system. But don't forget about anti-virus control!<

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu May 25, 2017 14:05

Bertanelli - spas

actually, interesting topic. IMHO, far-reaching, especially in combination with energy devices, SP-shka for example.
Another thing - consuming. Not everyone is able to do.

Bertanelli
You have experience with any ROS?
There is a video how it looks?

thank you in advance,
Humpty.

ЗОМБ

Post by ЗОМБ » Thu May 25, 2017 15:06

БородаНелли wrote: Generally AiypctecRadioniс - guys are pretty serious. This is not their first job. They are considered to be professionals in the field radionically programs and General technological magic.
really? Proof in the Studio?
Sounds to me like the hallucinations of a gray Mare :)

БородаНелли

Post by БородаНелли » Fri May 26, 2017 10:18

While I'm trying to understand the topic. As I understand AiypctecRadioniс profess the similarity theory: if you make a mental engine, it needs to be like real. So them growing up is a prototype of the real OS. That is, of course, she will not run literally on any hardware (but some perhaps will start?!), since the file format is different, but on the inside, not just the digitized images, etc., as in other ROS, and a real program in pseudo language (or all the same programming language?!).

And probably can work with it on a mental level as with any Radionics, although I honestly do not really understand the purpose of ROS (quite a lot, but it is not clear why?).Here biomachine - everything is clear - converts particular types of energy, for certain actions, and it ???

There is the idea that it can somehow be connected to no one radionchenko equipment. But what kind of information is not, in General, the information in the network is very small! I already wrote somewhere here about the project AIvNatureSy is not really growing, but there's a big program that expands in-memory image of the neural network, which forms a kind of egregore in metaldom level and it can interact thought. This is pure Radionics! There is speculation that ROS also works...

There is another assumption: ROS is a OS which works on software level and at the level of energy, unlike conventional systems. With regards to Aiypctec - I think this is the case. I wrote to the developers, I hope to answer with the explanation...

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri May 26, 2017 13:29

Bertanelli thanks for the info, this is interesting

Razrabotciki give any manuals/videos on how to use this miracle of nature.
As It is link to Happy Spsce?

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Sat May 27, 2017 1:04

Only found installation manual :)

Installation instructions.

Clean the USB device from all files by formatting the FAT, NTFS,
EXT. Unpack install_RadCristaOS.zip this device. Attention! It should
be cleaner of any other other than system files!

PS - probably it is believed that after installation on a flash drive, more questions will arise... Until I tried to run (under wine or Debian...) it is not clear is whether the system has its own boot loader on the same drive...

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Sat May 27, 2017 16:46

Oh, the brown! Brown, t! :)
[youtube][/youtube]

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon May 29, 2017 12:42

as for ROS, there are a couple moments that make you wonder.
  • parsimony of information
  • do not always have contacts
  • support - 0
  • forum, reviews - 0
  • rate of the website is low, or 0
  • the extras, options, upgrades - 0
  • website on inglish, distr - I.disk :roll:
There is a big chance that this is just viruses.
I wrote to them, no answer yet. :?

БородаНелли

Post by БородаНелли » Mon May 29, 2017 16:13

Well, let's wait for the answer... I inadvertently lost the password by email with which they wrote, so that now trying to restore access and therefore can't know whether the answer they gave me...

Viruses usually write in .exe. There is even not clear how it can be run, and in this volume no antivirusnik didn't work... It's about the last I really grew...

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue May 30, 2017 11:24

БородаНелли wrote:Viruses usually write in .exe
he smiled :)

I replied AiypctecRadioniс. It is not clear yet. They immediately began to talk about what OS is used with the prof RD. I have another interest, SP and rings. Just need the outliner. I'll try to talk to them....

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue May 30, 2017 11:29

vaabsche-TTA radionew in fact it is a very simple unit:
in our komputerny century vygljadit few "archaistic" device.
IMHO, in fact the desired structure is prog and the energy it SP.

I mean that you can swim and kampas, but there's diapees... it would seem......
and you can use Enigma machine (great stuff, by the way. Field option - just 12.5 kg :) ) and SAR....

БородаНелли

Post by БородаНелли » Tue May 30, 2017 16:05

It is good that said, you as a practitioner, perhaps you'd better figure it out. As I understood them growing up is a kind of replacement for "iron" EP? Or not? (The analogue with the Enigma and the OCA).

IN: I also just got a response from them - go to translate))) :)

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed May 31, 2017 12:50

БородаНелли wrote:As I understood them growing up is a kind of replacement for "iron" EP?
no, of course. It is Rather equivalent (but very roughly) of Manifestin bend from Welz. And is designed to work in conjunction with RD
but growing up is not just the Manifesto, they claim to be bigger some mantellinae space.
but it requires some time for the realization and the setting.

БородаНелли

Post by БородаНелли » Sat Jan 19, 2019 20:03

Lately I have started to understand it a little in the dew, what it is.