Program to protect the bio-field of negativity and black magic...

БородаНелли
Program to protect the bio-field of negativity and black magic...

Post by БородаНелли » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:07

It seems almost incredible, but the network has renewed work of. website of the legendary program "Virtual Soul Protector" (Yes, the same original program, not the clone type Virtual X Soul Protector Virtual Protector Antimag, etc.) after 7(!) years of neglect. The site has THEthe version from 2007! And surprisingly - it works well even on Win 10.

About the program all written on the website:
Welcome to the website dedicated to the amazing program which helps protect You from black magic, witchcraft, negative aura and will help to restore the natural look of Your aura.

In our days, the magic and everything associated with it, usually attributed to the folklore and popular fictions, pushed far into the medieval past. Today it is difficult to find someone who really would have believed in the existence of magic... However, despite this situation, the magic exists and will continue to exist regardless of people's opinions, as well as regardless of their opinions, has and will have an impact on their lives, sometimes positive (if it is white magic), sometimes (often) negative (if it is the machinations of black magic). Even from the perspective of modern man cannot tamper with magic so devastating and insidious force that may not only bring "good", but suddenly, as they say on the "magic wand" to destroy all human life. The latter is especially important in today's world where every person wants to reach the heights (in anything, in business, personal life, work...), while not really thinking about the methods which he follows, and their consequences. Plus, if I may say so "magical ignorance" of modern people leads to occasional negative influence of the magic (random evil eye, damage, etc.).

In the modern world, a man threatened a whole bunch of danger – the evil eye, damage, spell, curse, energy vampirism, etc., which can seriously cripple a person's life, and sometimes altogether to deny it! In this case the modern man is absolutely defenseless in the face of danger, from which you cannot escape – because the effects of magic affected everything. And this danger can lie in wait for You everywhere: at work, jealous colleagues, negative attitude, witchcraft; house spell, bringing strife, destruction; in the street the evil eye; and even on the Internet (today, many witches and wizards, working with digital photos and therefore easily can affect You using available online photos, or Vice versa – You can get a photo of the damage, etc.). In this case the abuser can be anyone, as a complete stranger, and your friends.

But how do you protect yourself from this? This question can answer only a few, while others have to just hope that the trouble will not affect them. However, there are reliable methods of protection from magic and witchcraft. One such tool is the "Virtual Soul Protector", which is designed to strengthen and seal Your aura to protect from external negative influence. In particular, it can:

to protect yourself from negative magical effects (damage, evil eye, spell, etc.)

protect from exposure to the negative aura (during stress, etc.)*

to strengthen and harmonize Your aura, and to restore its natural state

* The "Virtual Soul Protector" provides protection against the impact of negative aura not only in everyday life but also when you travel across the expanses of the Internet. The fact that today the Internet is filled with a variety of materials containing strong negative information.

However, this program is absolutely free and You can download it from this website.
A link to the archive with the program: here. A link to the test results virustotal gives even the author himself, but I was not lazy and checked myself two anti-viruses (Dr. Web portable utility and Avast Pro) - all clear! However, always say: check files.

It works secretly just weigh in system processes, but all by hand... And though in Help is written, I will explain:

1. Download archive. Unpack the file install.exe (if you think it necessary please check the antivirus in normal mode I think you have it permanently enabled).
2. Run this file and in the menu choose the installation path (default C:\VIRTUAL SOUL PROTECTOR)
3. Go to this folder and open any photo editor (except(!!!) editor GIMP) file foto.bmp and put it your photo (preferably full length, photos have to be reduced).
4. Click on file Virtual Soul Protector.exe and create a Shortcut.
5. Copy this shortcut into the Startup (start > startup).

Now when you login will automatically run this application and impose on you a protection from magic through your photos. If the program fails to run, check whether WINDOWS\system32\ file msvbvm60.dll. If not, you can download from the Internet.

If it throws an error 'Run-Time' it is a problem in the format of the foto.bmp (usually this is when GIMP edit): just re-register it photo standard Paint.

Impact: this is probably one of the few programs that somehow has a positive effect on the aura and bio-field. Particularly serious protection to expect from her, perhaps not, but it has a very important function: protection from negativity when traveling and working online (trust me - it is a very big plus!).

How this program works: !info 85% correct!

It uses a fairly simple algorithm for overlay (nachitki) photo special protective formulas (spells\prayers) + overlay special symbols and forms. The program itself has a "podlucky" to a "egregore", which absorbs the impact of negative energy fields (stupid them "feeds") - so everyone is happy).

PS: I can only say that after I used this program feel strong again (last time was lack of energy, as if sucked out of me energy - now everything is OK).<

мимоходом

Re: the Program for the protection of the bio-field of negativity and black magic.

Post by мимоходом » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:45

Time hangs in system processes, it means stealing passwords )), And of course the virus is not detected - it is not propagated, just a Keylogger probably

БородаНелли

Re: the Program for the protection of the bio-field of negativity and black magic.

Post by БородаНелли » Mon Jul 25, 2016 14:56

In General, most applications hang in system processes, during their run, except just the same, keyloggers (that is, they're not displayed) :) Any little bit work antivirus once or twice "firing" such programs.

passingI understand you in everything you see the virus? Do not think anything bad, but just wondering...

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Jul 25, 2016 17:29

In your case Yes, since the student is clear what is the distribution of executable files )) Want to extend the "unusual" programs - learn Java script and make a browser version, it is safe and no one will not cause complaints. And so this site is already 6-7 attempt to extend this "super-program". Too lazy to look past the user name under which it spread.

It's all about the technical side of the process. As for the moral side of the process to deceive people is not good. There is no such principle as you described in the subject. So the programmer can not tell is, in principle, can not operate.

БородаНелли

Post by БородаНелли » Mon Jul 25, 2016 18:09

Honestly, I almost don't understand... not only that you have me confused with someone else (I'm on the forum has always been a nickname -this one!), so something trying to blame (maybe just imagined). I'm nowhere call, put and download don't make...
In your case Yes, since the student is clear what is the distribution of executable files ))
What does that mean? Go to any catalog of software and you'll see there a bunch of different programs, or you do not put third party software?
there is No such principle as you described in the subject. So the programmer can not tell is, in principle, can not work
As well as magic, witchcraft, ghosts, aliens, and parallel universes - we are on different sides of the topic. I just combine spirituality and science, something acknowledging from one and then from another...

PS: I think the theme in this way you can not continue. It's pure offtopic.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Jul 25, 2016 20:41

Possible relations to the past virusresistant you don't have. But you've already been one...

As for science - tell us what the science. I'm a programmer, understand - if you will be able to explain. So what's behind the algorithms and what is the principle?