TEST PEN -electro-diagnostic

ЛИЛИЯ-Р
TEST PEN -electro-diagnostic

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue May 31, 2016 19:52

Тест-ручка

TEST PEN was developed by author by L. Vildanova according to the method Foll. R. Foll method allows to estimate energeticheskoe condition of the whole organism and its individual organs.

TEST PEN , pocket diagnosticheskii device electro-diagnostics, which you can carry with you, to take on the road. In any convenient for you time, you can check the products, plants on individual susceptibility.

TEST the PEN you can also check how objects, things, plants , food additives, medicinal herbs , kosmeticheskie tools and items of household chemicals affect your energy.

Also, a TEST STICK you can test and Magic and Techno-magical artifacts, crystals, exactly how much you they are useful and how to quickly restore your energy.
For example , a Bracelet or Sticker Defender Defender , the description on the website here https://mindmachine.ru/catalog/shop/bra ... hchitnik-/ and discussion on the forumhttp://www.mindmachine.ru/forum/viewtop ... =52&t=6091 was developed by the same author by L. Vildanova to minimize negative impacts from objects , food, medicines and other things.

For example:

1. Measure acupuncture points and the determined parameters at these points and fix in a notebook.

2. Take a subject, medication, food and... measure and re-fix.

3.Then put the Bracelet Protector and re-measure readings of the TEST PEN on acupuncture points on the object uses test item to you personally. Indicators after putting on the bracelet are normalized. Bracelet protects from Energo-informational viruses. What is a thought? The same electro-magnetic wave .Informed is forearmed.

Long-term experience of observations over patients gave L. Villanova on the idea to create a Bracelet Protector and Stickers on the screen Protector . And create diagnostic TEST PEN to determine those effects on humans.

On this page https://mindmachine.ru/catalog/shop/test-pen/ you can download the book Lupichev N. L. "Electropuncture diagnostics, homeopathy and the phenomenon of long-range action" (.pdf)<

b612

Re: TEST-HANDLE-electro-diagnostic

Post by b612 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:37

hmm ...
my svetodiodnye suck at this )

By the way, I wanted to ask: what is the impact of the materials from which made the device for the compatibility tests, because the device a lot of different shit.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:27

b612 wrote:hmm ...
my svetodiodnye suck at this )

By the way, I wanted to ask: what is the impact of the materials from which made the device for the compatibility tests, because the device a lot of different shit.
I do not understand about what nasty things it? What it should be compatible? The device is seen Foll someday? So here is a mini , pocket ie tester. No connection to the computer to display the exact settings and look at the diseases and what can and what to fix. There are measuring points without an object and then take it in your hand , measure and see how much squandered point on energy., or not . If not healthy food, thing and even people that have a negative impact , the tester will show a drawdown in this zone. Then wear the bracelet Zashitnik and again measured , and readings normal . Bracelet protect against such negative influences. Even the thing from a dead man squander the energy if you put it on yourself. And the bracelet does not . He removes this negativity. Was in the office of the author when he shot a video for the bracelet and the sticker Protector and there begged the tester itself. How long was he tortured)))) and suddenly it's crap? Not yet convinced that the device really works. But it is still ugly bracelet I still have , wear it often, if not forget in the morning to wear it. Gave it to me. Then the material of the new bracelet I bought. Tested with test pen . Ridiculously was. Mom didn't believe . Had all her medications to double-check tester. Was that really from which her throat is sore or sick or even a headache , they showed on the tester that squanders his point. When measured , the mother said that just from them and have all sorts of side effects. So tested the benefits of food, things, objects and people)))) oddly enough. There are a lot of interesting things from the author. But it is not for everyone. And patents is, research have.<

b612

Post by b612 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 13:06

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:do Not understand, about what nasty things it?
I in any case did not want to speak ill of the apparatus.
He is actively interested in this topic and as you can see, too, constructed his version of the device.
But the question is that the device consists of different not edible materials ranging from copper, lead, to nikila, cadmium, chromium, potassium hydroxide, arsenic, etc.
And how these substances affect the test results ?
In other matters, it is clear that the test without contact with the inspected object any different from a test object, and most likely a combination of the object and the device still corallium with the reaction on the test object separately. But nevertheless, the issue has some reason.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Jun 06, 2016 17:24

b612metering point takes into account the device and its "stuffing" and testimony from the point. Because already considered these options.

b612

Post by b612 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 17:55

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:b612metering point takes into account the device and its "stuffing" and testimony from the point. Because already considered these options.
it is clear
BUT
thus, we check the compatibility of THREE things at once (the body with the sample and device)
and not two (body sample)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Jun 06, 2016 18:19

b612then the device Foll too all collected from various himicheskih elements and that it may there is a good show? And the GDV camera, too-the metal and plastic and all complete . What then can we measure them? And all the appliances themselves set khimicheskim elements and we ourselves are a walking laboratory Khimicheskaya, because we have almost the whole periodic table. Then, too, we ourselves are harmful and dangerous to the world? ))))) From animals at least some of the benefits from plants and from us even .... And those worthless)))
Last edited by ЛИЛИЯ-Р on Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:44, edited 1 time in total.

b612

Post by b612 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:11

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Then we'll take it from harmful and dangerous to the world? )))))
I more harmful and dangerous ))

However, you slegontsa are driven.
I deeply to spit on this "your" device. I absolutely do not care what he may or may not show good or bad.
I only care about my interest on the topic of these devices.
Usually people default apt... all about etaa
And this is absolutely nothing to fear.
You gave an excellent topikstart. No more protection he needs.
The brand thing "in itself"
Everything is absolutely clear, even to cling not particularly need it.
With your "otvertochnye" you just have to go to the market, reduce the price again in 6-8 and will scatter as hot pies.

Well, or to write a more aggressive topicstart and more intelligently to Troll and start a flame.
Although IMHO helpless. 3тыра it's expensive for such a "Otvertka". at least in the Chelyabinsk standards.
We even have dosimeters for 3 tyra people are not buying.

"The defenders" in such a way to advertise vooobsche not psychological.

By the way, can you tell how and who they can sell to.