Thoughtforms

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик
Thoughtforms

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon May 23, 2016 14:00

All good zdraveska.

Who fixes as thought forms?
I - the old fashioned way, on paper. 5-7 days ride, then burned off released.

can anyone have the achievements that you want to share?

thank you in advance

Логик

Re: Thought Forms

Post by Логик » Tue May 24, 2016 14:10

so Psyleron like there...

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue May 24, 2016 15:21

Логик wrote:so Psyleron like there...
and how do you use it?

Малика

Post by Малика » Wed May 25, 2016 0:09

I also write on a piece of paper and keep the devices up to the winning break in ..the text "...have the benefit of themselves and their surroundings...in the short and long..." , that is, with the safety... works well, so the alternative to not looking. Can mental, if it is not possible to put a piece of paper, so when I do urgently need to do something. Mentally, you can work always, but sometimes intentions are better to support writing, so it feels safer)))...

Логик

Post by Логик » Wed May 25, 2016 9:30

Шалтай Балтай wrote:and how do you use it?
all are described in the subject psyleron... nothing new to offer can not...
specifically I have psyleron idle, waiting for the construction of the long-planned destruction :)

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Wed May 25, 2016 12:11

Малика wrote:I also write on a piece of paper and keep the devices up to the winning break in ..the text "...have the benefit of themselves and their surroundings...in the short and long..." , that is, with the safety... works well, so the alternative to not looking. Can mental, if it is not possible to put a piece of paper, so when I do urgently need to do something. Mentally, you can work always, but sometimes intentions are better to support writing, so it feels safer)))...
One hundred percent and my work with thoughtforms. The last time mentally connecting neocolony and BRM-we. The negative impact on increased, but increased and bounce...

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed May 25, 2016 12:17

Артфан wrote: but rose and rattles...
in in in, I understand what it
many so, IMHO all carried away with pumping, and you need to be able to remove the negative, and then give a positive, right, left spin.
it is rather the dance than the conveyor. the more the better does not work here. :?

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed May 25, 2016 12:19

Малика wrote:I also write on a piece of paper and keep the devices to victory ..
Thank you for your review.
I used to do that, but the last I inclined to think that you should be able to let go. I'd say because of "kickbacks". When released, markje, of course.
Have not tried?
While I agree that this is very individual

Малика

Post by Малика » Wed May 25, 2016 12:38

Шалтай Балтай wrote:I used to do that, but the last I inclined to think that you should be able to let go. I'd say because of "kickbacks". When released, markje, of course.
Have not tried?
While I agree that this is very individual
Somehow did not even thought on the subject)))... I used to put the intention became - was removed, and if single was the intention, then burned. Sometimes, if the decision is delayed, then reread and rewrite, correct, will write a marker and make an outline on paper. Perhaps You are right that it is an individual, because I always Have to have everything my way, but not at the expense of others. How would expect nothing less. Just before the meeting with the site forum - I do not have enough energy, eat the disease and the fight against it. If no power, about health, about all designs and intentions can be forgotten. First he restored the fullness of energy in the body, and then energy was enough for the rest. I have so.

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Wed May 25, 2016 13:14

Шалтай Балтай wrote:did Not try?
Noted the performance...

Ольга Ковкова

Post by Ольга Ковкова » Mon Nov 13, 2017 18:38

Please tell us more about what you're talking about, very interesting.

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Thu Nov 16, 2017 0:56

Good time!) Slightly digressing from the topic... what are in trend now, will and mind :) on to imagine a lot.But usually people have a limited set of actions.Wake up each morning to have what is called start from the beginning... maybe because of the lack of relaxation.Skill since the beginning of time, bad zakreplyaetsya.Why I write on this site, in most cases resonances (similar in many ways, the quest) I will say this.

Thought it harrakteristika man...

just seen in a dream)) it is difficult to describe :) it's a different world! Quality other only ) user-friendly enough to smile :) There thoughtforms IMHO, was reasonable and material.