The dreaming game: virtual city of your dream

БородаНелли
The dreaming game: virtual city of your dream

Post by БородаНелли » Sun Jan 24, 2016 16:23

It's not exactly a program, but rather combines the technique of lucid dreaming. So, in honor of his birthday (so said the author) has opened a new website has already become the legendary project "virtual city of your dream", consecrated the first in the world (at the time of 2011, this is true!) neurologically the game "...which to turn around in a huge virtual city, spread out their spaces on the screens of your computers, and right in your own mind, and to be absolutely accurate in your sleep! The principle of this game is based on a programmable collective dreams, the meaning of which is a kind of telepathic communication between people during the same programmable dreams."

At the moment the project was already more than 4 years. During this time he received a lot of positive feedback, but some time ago was closed for technical reasons (close the old hosting and in fact it was scored by the author).

The project itself is a simple the author's method of organizing a joint lucid dreaming, which is created based on several years of experiments and research OS. The technique is quite universal, although it may not be ideal, but most importantly - it is practical for many people.

Yes, of course, its performance is controversial (and disputes in the network to this day), but the project like 4 years ago is illustrative and symbolic than earned among fans of the OS some fame and respect.

БородаНелли

Re: the Dreaming game: virtual city of your dream

Post by БородаНелли » Mon May 29, 2017 16:21

While going through the list of foreign hosts for sites with ROS AMI found here is such a project...
I think anything no need to explain... the Idea is ripped off from a previous project, but then use psionic device - dream-server.

Personally I managed to get into the city but... the City is pretty cool, but is completely empty (the project only recently started, as I understand it). Sprites (similar to bots in computer games) I have more like ghosts than real characters. Some machines (they are also somehow not enough!) all went without any drivers (whether this is as it should be, whether a glitch, or maybe it's an individual interpretation of the dreaming world). I could fly in the city and had no body... But through the walls to pass failed. Alas, the cat dropped something from the table and I woke up from the noise. Again there tonight to get failed.

SOS or not? My opinion - it's not even the OS. After sleep had the impression that this is a common scripted a dream in which there is only a sense of pseudo-awareness: you feel like you are aware of themselves (disembodied spirit), but your actions, as if already painted previously, with the exception of some variability. If so, that's not SOS, but just neurologicznej game (programmable sleep).

I'll try again today, since all the complexity of an adequate assessment of such projects, the objectivity of the dreaming reality: whether you yourself have generated such a dream, whether any such server?! But the repeatability of the result, the credibility of the authors of the project about the existence of the server increases...