Interesting project FantomXArt...

БородаНелли
Interesting project FantomXArt...

Post by БородаНелли » Sun Aug 23, 2015 22:55

The network has found a rather interesting project called FantomXArt. The meaning of his generation image of random pixels according to a special algorithm.
the Feature of this algorithm is that the resulting RGB value is paraclusia, that is, in this case, it is close to a random distribution, but corresponds to fractal regularities of the distribution of matter in the universe. The paradox of this algorithm is that it allows you to output an image with a random color structure takes the form/structure of various natural objects of animate and inanimate nature: the structure of distribution of solar systems and planets, a colony of bacteria, protein molecule, etc. No less surprising is the fact that in some cases the resulting image produces in the human brain concrete images of objects, entities.

This feature allows you to use this algorithm in the experiments with the psychological human perception of the resulting images. And also to recognize random images, which is a specific branch of artificial knowledge of new information and patterns of the universe.
I thought it was quite interesting. I tried several images (800x800 loaded very long!) and if you look closely at them you can actually see individual images in my case - kit, crankshaft, the formula chem. matter))) it is Clear that the effect is purely psychological, but... curious.

The project itself little information. There are online discussion library FantomRGB and several projects based on it make some kind of cryptographic system. There is also a discussion of a certain project on recognition of random images with the aim of obtaining new information and finding solutions.

ОльгаВВ

Re: interesting project FantomXArt...

Post by ОльгаВВ » Mon Aug 24, 2015 13:18

I have no images(( fantasy seems good((