Master neuro-TRIZ with the help of N. I. C. V. G.))

БородаНелли
Master neuro-TRIZ with the help of N. I. C. V. G.))

Post by БородаНелли » Tue Aug 18, 2015 21:14

N. V. I. C. G.(nvicg.coolpage.b i z - unfortunately, the combination of b and i was on the forum under the smile, destroys the link) is such an interesting and unusual project. First of all, N. I. C. V. G. is "neurogenetic visual information chaos generator", which can be translated as: neurogenetics of the visual generator of information chaos.

The essence of the project to generate a special graphic of polymorphic code by using genetic (simulating life) of the algorithms, which contains a random information of all kinds. In fact, the meaning of the project, as I understand it, is to create a certain samosovershenstvovaniya code generator when of the pieces of chaos (chaos math that you do not chaos!) emerging the evolutionary process (so there was a terminator ).

But the trick is that even the authors of the project write:
some parapsychologists believe that during meditative contemplation of the image which the human brain can partially perceive the encoded information in the form of ideas to address current challenges or new creative and technical ideas that can be used in the future as new methods of psychosomatic analysis and solution of inventive problems (neuro-TRIZ).
Until about neuro-TRIZ, I say nothing. The topic is not about that... But meditation is a good thing! Interestingly, I tried to meditate on this image and know there is something there is a subtle but special. Within 1-2 minutes I focused looked at that picture and noticed that it manifested itself in the various images, texts, formulas! Geometric shapes and a lot more interesting... Try it, it's funny!