EEG-SMT

Экко
EEG-SMT

Post by Экко » Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:37

Based on OpenEEG, anyone used? you can trust them? costs 99 Euro without electrodes, accessories 115 goes, I plan to order.

Тапка

Re: EEG-SMT

Post by Тапка » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:36

I have. Plus 4 active and one passive electrode. Everything works . The only disadvantage of wire electrodes is hard ,but it's solved. Easier to buy and use than to something to solder and set.

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Thu Feb 19, 2015 21:43

Experience of using EEG showed that little to have it for our research it needs to be wireless and convenient .

At the moment I'm sleeping with an EEG device ( EEG and EOG remove) , it's wireless and easy to use ( this was not easy to achieve)- this is not EEG-SMT .

Here is the link http://lucidcode.com/ Michael Paul Coder , a very passionate friend , a lot of things naizobretali .

EEG-SMT dual channel , it was filmed EEG and cardiogram . Works like a clock , but depends on the electrodes. If any kind of troubles on the forum Olimex all to resolve.

In principle, there is driver of FTDI supply and everything.

Экко

Post by Экко » Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:47

Тапка wrote:Experience of using EEG showed that little to have it for our research it needs to be wireless and convenient .

At the moment I'm sleeping with an EEG device ( EEG and EOG remove) , it's wireless and easy to use ( this was not easy to achieve)- this is not EEG-SMT .

Here is the link http://lucidcode.com/ Michael Paul Coder , a very passionate friend , a lot of things naizobretali .

EEG-SMT dual channel , it was filmed EEG and cardiogram . Works like a clock , but depends on the electrodes. If any kind of troubles on the forum Olimex all to resolve.

In principle, there is driver of FTDI supply and everything.
not until you want to wrap with a wireless connection, I've seen an EEG at the clinic that is made overnight, but he was wired

Экко

Post by Экко » Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:07

but you must be able to read the readings of the EEG! otherwise, why is it then necessary

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Fri Feb 20, 2015 16:00

Well, we are not doctors to detail,thoroughly read the EEG .

But programs like this http://eric-blue.com/2011/07/13/neurosk ... isualizer/ very well reflects the status ( prog under Neurosky ).

Under the EEG -SMT program - http://openeeg.sourceforge.net/doc/sw/.

Went to mindmachine recently after a long hiatus and remembered how we all built EEG, pulse tried, etc.))) No need to invent anything - everything is there,and must of these blocks is already build structures and to adjust them to fit your needs.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Feb 20, 2015 16:45

Тапка wrote:Well, we're not doctors, to detail,thoroughly read the EEG .
And what exactly then try to identify yourself with EEG? The threshold stress, the areas of activity of the brain areas say damage tional well? Or as feedback for practice?

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Fri Feb 20, 2015 21:27

Me eyes enough raw graphics EEG and separation via frequency/amplitude .
The overall frequency of EEG background of the brain , mainly EEG is used to study sleep .
One electrode on the forehead,the second on the ear .
If EOG two electrodes near the temples , without the middle electrode all works perfectly fine and shows the blinking and movements of closed eyes.

No clinical diagrams of electrodes and the other - personally, I no longer need, everything shows the program in simplified form.

http://cdn.instructables.com/FP8/0U6V/G ... .LARGE.jpg

Экко

Post by Экко » Wed Feb 25, 2015 17:58

Тапка wrote: Went to mindmachine recently after a long hiatus and remembered how we all built EEG, pulse tried, etc.))) No need to invent anything - everything is there,and must of these blocks is already build structures and to adjust them to fit your needs.
Yes.. the pulse sensor I made, but it is only a toy, lying now.. EKG wanted to do, but lacked one of Micra, and the package with the rest procured for him the parts lying around..
EEG was thinking to collect or buy..

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Wed Feb 25, 2015 23:07

I also have a lot mikruh lying from 200 to 700 p each, what for bought (((
We now have with a friend two EEG - EEG-SMT while lying - he's wired ,and was bought on the occasion ,chipped in and purchased . The second wireless, and is a unique design!

ECCO what's your heart rate??? just interesting to see.

The acquisition of EEG or most DEFINITELY ready to buy!! otherwise, it'll be like we used to wander and designing , it is time to investigate and not to engage in radio))

In any case, the purchase or squatter EEG is only the beginning crap . How many of us had to go to work konstruktsiyi....Kick!

EEG-SMT is more for stationary studies( if it is not deep to build on, and not altered) , cap,electrodes stuck and look at the chart or columns frequencies.
Neurosci mindwave ( or mindflex duel) - wireless ,much smaller bend ready and stuff . Now I sleep with EEG, and heart rate ,all is written in the logs .
Then we think how to take all this in)

ВладимирЖ

Post by ВладимирЖ » Fri Feb 27, 2015 19:22

Sneaker
And what is the uniqueness of the second EEG?

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Fri Feb 27, 2015 20:46

Assembled handles,through suffering ,spent other time and it performs its functions. Something like this.

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:38

Something people are not interested in, I look more EEG and the like.....crisis chtoli..... :cry:

Экко

Post by Экко » Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:38

Тапка wrote:Something people are not interested in, I look more EEG and the like.....crisis chtoli..... :cry:
It is human nature to do things that simpler, because much more attention is paid to every epoxides with chips..

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Wed Mar 11, 2015 21:05

Ahahaha))) that's great about the epoxy with chips)) I have the same opinion about organolanthanide generators

Энди

EEG-SMT

Post by Энди » Mon Jan 28, 2019 22:51

Hi all. Then on the horizon appeared some manufacturers EEG openbci.com but the price space. The only thing that impresses, it's Arduino and open source that you can copy with impunity, but again that will come at a price?