Software for mobile phones Mindroid: what do you say?

ВладимирФролов
Software for mobile phones Mindroid: what do you say?

Post by ВладимирФролов » Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:30

Good day! Some time ago I came across a program called Mindroid (https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... mind&hl=ru). First, its creators relied mostly on binaural beats, but then moved to create their own points (http://www.happy-electronics.eu/shop/en ... 20487.html), which like allows you to have a mind-machine in mobile phone, without having to buy additional equipment (well, except for the points). But since I'm not the greatest expert on mind-machines, I have reasonable doubts about whether This is as effective as it seems at first glance? The idea of the mind-machine in the mobile phone, in my opinion, very promising, but isn't there any pitfalls? And, of course, confuses a very small number of sessions in this program - you think this a big problem?

Хаст

Re: Program for mobile phones Mindroid: what do you say?

Post by Хаст » Tue Feb 10, 2015 17:24

Its a good app, I liked it. I think points will be at the airport more convenient and cheaper than a standard MM.

Энди

Post by Энди » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:26

I have this idea has long been spinning in my head. Very convenient form factor. I think if a team is MM will make such a product, it is selling like hot cakes (the subject out of more than 10K downloads). Sunglasses I understand to tie to the phone no problem - saw somewhere on the forum strobe decoder or something like that.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Feb 11, 2015 13:42

Энди wrote:I had this idea a long time swirled in my head. Very convenient form factor. I think if a team is MM will make such a product, it is selling like hot cakes (the subject out of more than 10K downloads). Sunglasses I understand to tie to the phone no problem - saw somewhere on the forum strobe decoder or something like that.
Relax with the phone , but sparingly and cool!!!!!!!!!!Damage to eyes and brains boiled even steeper))))) an experiment on the raw egg!
Many already have pobnoe points, even Linguister , something like this-Visoon Rather on its base or such, to do MM. And the phone on the eyes and near the brain :shock: even during the short conversation they suffer .
Last edited by ЛИЛИЯ-Р on Wed Feb 11, 2015 16:34, edited 1 time in total.

Энди

Post by Энди » Wed Feb 11, 2015 13:54

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote: Relaxation , using phone, economical and cool!!!!!!!!!!Damage to eyes and brains boiled even steeper))))) Lead the experiment on the raw egg! Many already have pobnoe points, even Linguister , something like this-Visoon Rather on its base or such, to do MM. And the phone on the eyes and near the brain :shock: even during the short conversation they suffer .
I agree there are downsides, but if you think that smartphones flick of the wrist disables all wave receivers transmitters including GSM. The question is not of saving, and convenience.

Энди

Post by Энди » Wed Feb 11, 2015 14:02

To do initially charge, opportunity charge to reload all audiostrobe products that are sold on this website. I think many would have supported this project with their own money. It's a new market.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Feb 11, 2015 16:19

Yeah, I've been talking about it - the market is huge, but my partner this is cool... :?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Feb 11, 2015 16:37

Энди wrote:
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote: Relaxation , using phone, economical and cool!!!!!!!!!!Damage to eyes and brains boiled even steeper))))) Lead the experiment on the raw egg! Many already have pobnoe points, even Linguister , something like this-Visoon Rather on its base or such, to do MM. And the phone on the eyes and near the brain :shock: even during the short conversation they suffer .
I agree there are downsides, but if you think that smartphones flick of the wrist disables all wave receivers transmitters including GSM. The question is not of saving, and convenience.
As I didn't think about disabling those features, sorry)))) so I'm not all in your mastered))). What about convenience and "one" then of course, no doubt. I'm for safety and efficacy with both hands.

ВладимирЖ

Post by ВладимирЖ » Wed Feb 11, 2015 23:03

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote: AND the phone on the eyes and near the brain :shock: even during the short conversation they suffer .
Can the facts in the Studio? Just I like this theme, about the dangers of cell phones is really interesting.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Feb 12, 2015 19:07

ВладимирЖ wrote:
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote: AND the phone on the eyes and near the brain :shock: even during the short conversation they suffer .
Can the facts in the Studio? Just I like this theme, about the dangers of cell phones is really interesting.
What facts do you need? BB the first post of this topic , the first link, open the video and watch the phone on your forehead and eyes.....I don't think you never heard about the dangers of these radiations telephone? And here on eyes ....To that, if for the sake of relaxation to donate eyes :?
It is better to MM the cheapest fork, use more.

Хаст

Post by Хаст » Thu Feb 12, 2015 19:14

LILY-P smartphones are the "in plane", he cuts off all radiation. But hold the phone in front of the truth is not convenient.

ВладимирФролов

Post by ВладимирФролов » Fri Feb 13, 2015 14:37

Phone eyes it is certainly not very convenient, but that is why the authors of this program and gradually moved on to creating their own points. However, this program also has a mode of "Google Cardboard" which allows you to stick the phone in "cardboard helmet" from Google (which you can buy in China for a few dollars including shipping). )

Владимирвввв

Post by Владимирвввв » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:47

If you buy the glasses so interesting.I wonder whether they read from a third-party tracks are audiostrobe format? and not all mind machines read well ,and at high volume(voltage) source.The phone on the idea of the loudness (voltage) of the audio signal is weak.And without reading audiostrobe think less interesting device.

Просперэ

Post by Просперэ » Sun Apr 26, 2015 14:50

It's interesting to hear the opinion of developers of Navigator on glasses that offer to the phone
http://www.happy-electronics.eu/shop/en ... 20487.html

How effective are they? you want to take and to use with an iPhone, just need to put another app Android on iPhone.

Think applikasi will develop in this direction. At the moment there are a lot of UPOV for bin.rhythms. This as far as I know the only one that acts as a mind machine.
If to compare with the Navigator, what are the disadvantages might be?

A promising area. Ready to become an investor.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:51

Prospera
It is impossible to grasp the immensity. :?
Buy, then tell us. :wink:

Энди

Post by Энди » Mon Apr 27, 2015 14:54

Prospera Drawbacks in comparison with the Navigator:
1. Will not be able to listen to the session written by Navigator author and combined session
2. Will not possibilities as to buy the mono color glasses production of which is established under the Navigator.
3. Will not be able to use a session in a couple with someone (on the Navigator two sets of connectors under the glasses and headphones)
maybe someone else will add.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Apr 27, 2015 15:15

I should add that the glasses of the Navigator 6 independent channels.

Просперэ

Post by Просперэ » Mon Apr 27, 2015 17:53

Thank you all.
The purchase is delayed until a jailbreak ios 8.3 for the iPhone. It Mandroid written for Android... to install on the iPhone should be Cracknell operationkey system..

Question. Points the Navigator to use with this app if you have an adapter that they offer for your program? Generally, glasses for mind machines or universal, each manufacturer does its both not getting?

Andy, why monotonous points are used?

Thank you

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Apr 27, 2015 18:31

Prospera Navigator glasses are only suitable to him , like sunglasses from Photosonix only to them. While the other is not possible.

Экко

Post by Экко » Wed May 27, 2015 14:30

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Prospera Navigator glasses are only suitable to him , like sunglasses from Photosonix only to them. While the other is not possible.
in fact, it is not. glasses even the Navigator can be connected to anything, is possible only through the adapter (as mentioned above), maybe this adapter in the worst case, you will have to do on a microcontroller. but, this option is workable

Экко

Post by Экко » Wed May 27, 2015 14:35

topic, funny thing. I wanted something like that to write under the OS, the benefit at that time was nothing like this.. but now.. there is. so I don't.

Экко

Post by Экко » Wed May 27, 2015 18:15

but then moved to create their own points (http://www.happy-electronics.eu/shop/en ... 20487.html),
135 $ expensive. Unreasonably I would say. and with the current exchange rate of the dollar General sadness. me would have bought a full MM instead
moreover, there is no audiostrobe