There is an interesting idea of the torsion oscillator...

БородаНелли
There is an interesting idea of the torsion oscillator...

Post by БородаНелли » Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:59

Actually, I myself are not inventors, but... 10 years ago I was fascinated by the pyramids: a mystery of ancient pyramids, the phenomenon of pyramidal structures, etc. Tried to do it myself, bought various pyramids, experimented, even made up his cone design, which had the properties of pyramids. But, this in fact was more pampering than serious research.

I once had a very vivid colorful dream: I was in a fairy land of elves (the people were similar to them) where we walked through the woods with a cute girl. Their civilization was based on symbiosis with nature, but in the meantime they were not the biological technology. One of these was a small pyramid, which they placed in the water before its use for commercial purposes. In short, a device like this pyramid I was also given in a dream (in the pyramid body were items of unknown purpose in a particular spatial configuration to each other). I woke up, the dream is recorded, drew a diagram and later brought a pyramid (quite frankly nothing better to do).

And then I began to experiment with water, of course, originally configured completely skeptical. But a number of laboratory experiments have shown phenomenal properties of water treated with the pyramid: it is 3-5 times faster than developed algae, sprouted seeds, breeding water bacteria (ciliates), was acidified yeast (brewer's ).

The water did not differ physically (ph, t freezing point, density, surface tension, taste, color, etc., the molecular structure of the water, I naturally could not check out) from the normal, or the differences were so small that they can be neglected. To explain this phenomenon I can't now. Moreover, the pyramid from the point of view of modern science - more pure art than the device, as even torsion generators look much more scientific.

Summary: I just hid the lab. a sample (and then lost, accidentally) on the back burner. Probably just because I thought - no, this device seriously may be interested in (about organic, etc. then I still really don't know), but I would definitely put in the "magicians-charlatans".

Now from the invention leaving only the record of some experiments and the design drawing. But there was the idea of implementation of this invention as an activator of water... I know that on this forum a lot of people interested in such ideas.

My generator (we'll call it yet) that it is effective, inexpensive to manufacture, durable, does not require external power, has unique properties.

You can use:

- The structuring of water for drinking, cooking (including beer or kvass) and watering plants (including a prom. scale).
- Structuring of food (water contained in them).
- The structuring of water for household needs (water in the bath bucket to wash the floor, etc.)<

Евгений Борисович

Re: Got an interesting idea of the torsion oscillator...

Post by Евгений Борисович » Sun Jun 08, 2014 13:59

What's the problem then? The sample in the Studio.

БородаНелли

Post by БородаНелли » Mon Jun 09, 2014 23:29

While no sample, but can produce in a month, and where in the Studio then?

НРР

Post by НРР » Tue Jun 10, 2014 15:14

Obviously here on the forum)

БородаНелли

Post by БородаНелли » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:06

So, started to create a sample. Will post a photo how to make, don't really know what it will give (photo). Are going to conduct experiments with the sample.

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:25

it 3-5 times faster than developed algae, sprouted seeds, breeding water bacteria (ciliates), was acidified yeast (brewer's ).
A man 3-5 times faster aging is from this water ? :wiz

БородаНелли

Post by БородаНелли » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:57

A man is 3-5 times faster aging is from this water ?
Why? Most likely this water will be faster to go the redox reactions in the cells of the tissues, and hence their faster renewal and rejuvenation...

ЕвгенийСт

Post by ЕвгенийСт » Thu Oct 23, 2014 13:51

give a diagram if you did then you know what it's like to forget is not possible, especially after so many experiments.
community review and finalize the design

ВалерийВ

Post by ВалерийВ » Thu Nov 09, 2017 19:14

So we can not wait any drawings or more detailed description. At least the material of the pyramids and how it was placed just in the water and the water was around her ?

АюпстекРадионикс

Post by АюпстекРадионикс » Fri Jul 06, 2018 14:32

Bertanelli as your future business in this way innovation?