The freeware analogue of the Radionic Crystal

БородаНелли
The freeware analogue of the Radionic Crystal

Post by БородаНелли » Sat May 17, 2014 16:00

I've think I already mentioned this in the psi program like Radionic Crystal, the essence of which consisted in the implementation of certain desires (see the theory of Radionics). The program is sold online in the early 2000s for a lot of 180 $ and had a lot of positive feedback, but in the mid-2000s, the project was closed and she disappeared completely from the network (what a surprise). Since then, I and many other fans of psionics was looking for her replacement. And there were many peers, but they are all paid for not working or working not as it should(.

However, unexpectedly it turned out that for 4 years on the web there are free analog Radionic Crystal - program MENTALCRYSTALMACHINE. (By the way, the program is practically impossible to find online as it is on closed foreign forums psionics, and even half of the links lead to sites not available from the CIS countries). However, the program failed download in version 5.2.0.1, which you can download here. The program itself is very simple and does not require installation. The archive has detailed instructions in English. The program is free for distribution (read the help).

PS: on viruses checked - purely.