bomb - publication by the OS

Дмитрий__
Разработчик
Location:Институт высшей нервной деятельности и нейрофизиологии РАН
Re: bomb - publication by the OS

Post by Дмитрий__ » Wed May 28, 2014 16:01

Now I read the discussion given in , Sergei link. A lot of interesting information that I hadn't seen before. But there is a criticism similar to that expressed by me in previous communications.
In my opinion, still a novelty and the obvious advantage of the above-mentioned study is the feedback: stimulation launched in REM-phase. Such resonance stimulation needs to be much more effective than "carpet bombing" without reference to the sleep phase.
If you remember the story with the stimulation frequencies (1 Hz and below) - it is only effective to stage 3 sleep. And so, on the contrary, increases the time to fall asleep... sometimes wonder observation Monroe with friends - I in the analysis of his recordings did not understand: why they wrote 3-4 min plot gercovich waves at the beginning of the sound track? But that was 30 years ago...
Last edited by Дмитрий__ on Wed May 28, 2014 17:17, edited 1 time in total.

нева

Post by нева » Wed May 28, 2014 17:17

here..remembered what I wanted to say) honestly, once such studies with stimulation..very interesting, but kinda softer..not full that is. You can think of except for brain and there is nothing at all. But in General there are the spinal cord and the animal, and the whole nervous system. It is not the fact..that the nerve tissue in the abdomen, where neurons are roughly the same as in the brain of a cat is not participating in the awareness. While the functionality of the spinal cord, has very ancient roots. It turns out "Professor Dowell's head"..and the body is ignored pochemuto.))

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Wed May 28, 2014 17:20

you Can think of except for brain and there is nothing at all.
No, there are studies where, for example, electrical stimulation of the palm of the hand in slow sleep (I have tried), and there is also observed a power increase of Delta waves. I think that with the rest of the waves, under the condition of filing them at the right stage, will be the same.

нева

Post by нева » Wed May 28, 2014 18:01

Dmitry__
:) interesting..

Алексей Швец

Post by Алексей Швец » Sun Jun 01, 2014 22:37

Dmitry__ Me like))Because I already zai... even the Germans.:))

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Thu Sep 29, 2016 20:43

, Sergei
here is something similar to a Kickstarter aimed)
http://www.reddit.com/r/LucidDreaming/c ... day_lucid/
Kickstarter still broke
http://www.luciddreamer.com/
Very nice looking device and very bold prices. But still 2 channel EEG are worth something... Last year
In parallel, self-financing the project on the same subject, but then, of course, still modest
https://world.foc.us/focus-lucid-dreams
ie, no feedback, only transcranial stimulation at 40 Hz.

So colleagues, this is a good example of how misunderstood (and not confirmed independently) scientific data, become a platform for a variety of toys in the style of new age music:))

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Mon Nov 07, 2016 15:55

Another kickstarter,
https://lucidcatcher.com/#/
by the way the domestic, the analogue of the above http://www.luciddreamer.com/

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Mon Nov 07, 2016 15:58

OpenSource project of the device with feedback according to EEG for OS:

https://hackaday.io/project/13285-openl ... h-platform

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Mon Nov 07, 2016 19:33

Дмитрий__ wrote:Patriotic by the way
Odessans made it in collaboration with some guy from Novosibirsk.
Device - club "Crazy hands". "Nothing", as they say. Without understanding what is needed and how. ... We met a few programmers... Imagine yourself radio engineers and neuroscientists... Slyapat something. Barely got under the "startup" 20K$. And further pushes the idea that blogs dream to do. Paid. For$ 20 per month. The issue in Ukraine has already chewed and spat out long ago. Moreover, there were so many negative comments that some publications were removed and left only this one, the freshest: http://ain.ua/2016/04/05/641988 Previously, these "creators" something answered in the comments, tried to portray at least some spark of understanding in this thread. But looked very dull and pale. Apparently, and therefore removed the article.
There are some fundamental factors that determine why some instruments and devices is FUNDAMENTALLY IMPOSSIBLE to lucid, manageable, and prophetic dreams. They relate both to the devices and associated interfaces and data-processing equipment, as well as the surrounding electromagnetic environment around a sleeping person, his position and orientation in space during sleep, etc. is Not so simple and not so simple. That all worked and worked properly, adequately and repeat - require other principles of construction of such devices, the other (very expensive) circuitry knowledge of electronics and neurophysiology, Park appropriate measuring instruments for setting devices to control dreams. And the most important thing. They don't work cheap. At all desire.

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Mon Nov 07, 2016 20:27

Device - club "Crazy hands". "Nothing", as they say.
Yes, the device is raw. We have one staff member is testing it as part of their proposal.
This is a problem most startups in this field do engineers, but not researchers. Development time is now greatly reduced due to the use of modern means and human studies remains a very laborious process.

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Mon Nov 07, 2016 21:24

Дмитрий__ wrote:do engineers, but not researchers
The trouble is not. The trouble is that they do programmers. Which do not have fundamental knowledge in the field of electronics, but consider themselves to be radio engineers. And offer they offer to all and Sundry. The number of their proposals, the quality of the device are not improved and cannot improve. Electrosleep and his ilk are known from 60-ies of the last century. Alas, but to control the dreams contact devices (electrodes) absolutely no good. Necessary to act on several groups of neurons in the GM and, on several channels. And to understand how to "reach out" to the desired group. Can long to the mother of Americans for their cruel experiments in the framework of the project "Pandora", but the conclusions are, in principle, did the right and frequency range effects on the brain, and the capacity. I'm somewhere in 2006 doing research in this direction. It seems that even from Your institution, people were taking my instruments on research :) According to the results of my work for more than 10 years, we can say that to explore for a very long time, if not to understand the basic principles of the impact on GM. You should also understand that the impact of the GM are indissolubly and closely linked with effects on several systems of the human body. Thanks to this synergy and you can get some interesting results: from the usual health effects and edge effects of consciousness type of clairvoyance, traveling to parallel worlds, the past and the future.