Mind WorkStation

Михаил 2
Mind WorkStation

Post by Михаил 2 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:23

Andrey Vadimovich! I'm looking through your site, you can purchase Mind WorkStation, you official distributor, please tell us what are the benefits of using you buy? You yourself already use the software? I'm interested in a few more questions, in your mind, whether to purchase a commercial license (will join the TCN program) or in the framework of the Russian Federation it is possible not to do that? What else can help you to tell about this program?

Михаил 2

Re: Mind WorkStation

Post by Михаил 2 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:39

That basic question no one can answer? http://www.mindmachine.ru/software/mind-workstation.htm Sellers, ay!

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 14:39

Well, You did it not to the sellers asked, specifically Andrei Vadimovich :?
Михаил 2 wrote:I'm looking through your site, you can purchase Mind WorkStation, you official distributor
You can say that I am an official distributor of the company-developer, but act exclusively on behalf of this resource.
Михаил 2 wrote:tell us what are the benefits of using you buy?
1) a Little cheaper.
2) customer Support on the forum (in Russian).
Михаил 2 wrote:You yourself already use the software?
I personally use this program, but I can assure any user that if you do not need compatibility with the EEG, the neuro-programmer 3 the - it supports all the basic functions. In this program a lot of settings, I for six months himself in half did not understand (simply because I had never had to use them). A function most users even with very active use involves one (maximum two) times - the same view of the data stimulation and biooptical in online mode (directly during playback session)
Михаил 2 wrote:whether to purchase a commercial license (will join the TCN program) or in the framework of the Russian Federation it is possible not to do that?
And that, in the framework of the Russian Federation do not work the laws on copyright and related rights? Suffice it to recall the case about the conflict of the Russian authors ' Agency and veterans of the great Patriotic War, which no deductions have been singing war songs at the free concert in honor of Victory Day...
If you plan to use in the public domain (or private practice) of records created in any of these programs, the acquisition of licenses required. For violation of this clause for the modalities of cooperation should follow and the representatives of the store.
Михаил 2 wrote:What else is useful to tell you about this program?
This program is designed for qualified professionals - this, basically, says it all. It is much harder to use, but allows you to create a more efficient recording (although here, too, everything is relative). Understand, nobody here wants to push users goods more expensive - the vast majority of users of this forum version Neuro programmer 3 editor sessions will be more than enough.
Михаил 2 wrote:Good day! Mind WorkStation regarding whether when you purchase the program Russified manual?
While this is only in the plans (as far as I know, until this program so no one bought). I also realized that personally the lack of translation is not very shy.
Will it be possible to download updates from the library by "Transparent"?
Of course.<

Михаил 2

Post by Михаил 2 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 15:02

Thanks for the info :)
On their website, the commercial license says that lump sum payment in the amount of $ 699, you can get a lifetime license plus the entire software package which includes Mind WorkStation Enterprise, through you, this package may be purchased?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 0:16

Михаил 2 wrote:Thanks for the info :)
On their website, the commercial license says that lump sum payment in the amount of $ 699, you can get a lifetime license plus the entire software package which includes Mind WorkStation Enterprise, through you, this package may be purchased?
Yes, the package includes upper TCN MS, NP3 and MWS, plus the ability to use the output files in almost any purpose, and extended support (I don't know what she will significantly differ from the standard I now own the third day can not reach out to support groups - in the holidays they're all chtoli?).
To buy this site any product provided on the website "Prozrachnyh".

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Sun Sep 29, 2013 16:44

Roman, tell me a product transparent...

does MWS function MS? interested in the following, create a session, i.e. an algorithm which vary the frequency of stimulation, and then put it on the audio recording, the effect of the beating must be implemented by shifting one channel relative to another, the resulting audio to upload as wav.

to the interface was imprisoned under it... or have it in audio editor to do ?

what is the matrix of frequencies of stimulation can be done in MS? i.e., how can simultaneously make frequency stimulation ?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 21:45

ЗОМБИ wrote:novel, tell me a product transparent...
The last time something familiar on the phone for such questions)))
ЗОМБИ wrote:does MWS function MS?
All older products have a full set of features younger versions. Anyway, these are the words of their Manager.
ЗОМБИ wrote: interested in following, create a session i.e. the algorithm by which the changing frequency of stimulation
It is in all three lines seem to be fine... implemented In the editor.
ЗОМБИ wrote: and then put it on the audio recording, the effect of the beating must be implemented by shifting one channel relative to another,
This binaural beats - the main type of modulation of the background sounds in the entire range of products.
ЗОМБИ wrote:the resulting audio to upload as wav.
np3u again this may.
ЗОМБИ wrote:so that the interface was imprisoned under it... or have it in audio editor to do ?
The interface is imprisoned under it - the editors of circle graphics, quite convenient (I like it better than in ME3.7). Handles audio editor is also good at it - as for me, it's even better - there can be smooth transitions bend and soft graphics drawing. And settings more flexible, if the arms straight)))
ЗОМБИ wrote:what is the matrix of frequencies of stimulation can be done in MS? ie how you can simultaneously make frequency stimulation ?
By default one background recording you can overlay one graph of the frequency of stimulation, but the same recording can be used repeatedly (while simultaneously), which greatly expands the possibilities. You can modulate different parts of the sound spectrum - in one copy of 200-700, another 900-1500, in the third 2000-3500 - so it goes. And the tones and noises you can apply... Effects can be very interesting. However, it is possible to be too clever by half :?

I am now on np3u moved - everything is much simpler (just in the brain of the station do a lot extra than ever to use you will not, but that is constantly on the eyes). For level users of our forum is the ideal option.<

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Sun Sep 29, 2013 21:57

thank you, the question is settled... orientation MWS retain...

for audio editors and related topics with psychoacoustical not advise literature?
(available in BOS... it's off... I think I have you already asked me that...)

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Sun Sep 29, 2013 22:03

к-13 wrote:In the last time something familiar on the phone for such questions)))
the people tasted the products transparent ?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:39

No, but there were those who were interested in them. Only the Internet doesn't really know how to use...

Юрий И

Post by Юрий И » Mon Oct 07, 2013 22:40

Neuroprogrammer and "workstation" are two years( dropping the trial every 14 days /trialreset//.I think after all neuroprogrammer buy "here"..and then the WS...
"Station"-I "poshirshe" and Panoramica compared to neuroprogrammer...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:27

And in the NP3 submitted audiostrobe different frequency channels (eyes)?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:52

Андрей Патрушев wrote:how to NP3 submitted audiostrobe different frequency channels (eyes)?
Create two tracks audiostrobe - one left, second right (installed with the pan/balance).

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:57

K-13
Thank you! I'll try.

Михаил 2

Post by Михаил 2 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 16:56

The topic of the following nature: What should be the characteristics (algorithm, frequency) the programs to work with post-traumatic pain (fractures, burns, cuts, surgery etc) is there any experience in the application and what degree of efficiency?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 18:32

I think we work a standard algorithm for the restoration of the sessions - immersion in the theta (around 5 Hz) with a delay of deep alpha (8-9). In alpha you can work with an injury in the visualization (e.g., by the same method Silva), in tete this work should continue to be carried out automatically.

Михаил 2

Post by Михаил 2 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:13

к-13 wrote:I think there gonna work a standard algorithm for the restoration of the sessions - immersion in the theta (around 5 Hz) with a delay of deep alpha (8-9). In alpha you can work with an injury in the visualization (e.g., by the same method Silva), in tete this work should continue to be carried out automatically.
Thank you very much :) And you're not thinking randomly to hold some kind of distance learning course for those interested in comrades programming different directions, I think there are also some basic rules, algorithms, nuances, pitfalls and so forth. It would be interesting. Of course not for pleasure :)

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:19

Don't see the need. All the information is on the forum - who needs it, he will find himself and not need anyone and I won't cram :?

Михаил 2

Post by Михаил 2 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 16:56

Used a month, everything was fine, today I tried to run, and the program just disappeared, in the root directory there's session and other folders of the program itself, no. Tried to reinstall, while installing Avast shows the file threatening the system, while ignoring the installs, but the program doesn't work, the shortcut on the desktop is not such as it should be. Just wondering, what's the matter?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Nov 23, 2013 17:48

Michael 2
Try doing a checkdisk.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 17:57

I have it with avast too, never made friends...

Михаил 2

Post by Михаил 2 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 18:09

Have peresekaet the program from the website, same story, does not start and all(((

Михаил 2

Post by Михаил 2 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 18:10

What is checkdisk?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Nov 23, 2013 18:17

Михаил 2 wrote:What is checkdisk?
Disk-properties-tools-check.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:25

Personally I was helped only reinstallation of the system.

If interested, can your own words to retell the answer to this question to the developers.
In any program Transparent integrated module of integrity control, which in case of detection of unauthorized modification of the components of the program blocks its work. And at the level of the Windows registry, and there are licensing part of the program is prescribed with a random set of letters and numbers (to track or harder to remove with the editor), as a mechanism of protection from creating a "portable" version. These moments will not give semosavlebisa to install the program again (as installed on the same computer 2 programs with different keys, even after completely to clean a computer from a previous version, this mechanism is partly used in the control period with the demo version, but there it is much easier). Thus, this problem is treated only by changing the system and re online check-in version on the same individual key.

Let me explain. For example, each audio file generated by a program, some times embedded in random locations in a certain code (available only through a special program that analyzes the recording binary code on them it has no effect), which records the ID program, the ID of the computer and the operating system on which it stood at the time of file creation, ip address at registration (subject to Internet connection) and some other service information. This individual code, it is possible to trace a user that infringes the copyright (e.g., the use of obtained by using files in private practice or for sale without purchasing a commercial license). In addition, the functions of this module include handing developers the service information, for example, some data about the generated files to simplify them further search in the network (now it is enough to analyze the results of the work of bots search networks, producing content indexing servers). The module according to anti-virus should be the most suspicious (he requests and gets access to system information and the Internet), and it is also the most important in the control of integrity - antivirus could get on forbidden territory (the Americans really don't like pirates, so zealously protect those components of programs that allow it to crack or protect from hacking attempts, and it is their heuristics engine antivirus and considers it suspicious).

Re-blocking will void the personal key. Not fatal, but will require lengthy communication with the developers (you will need to explain to them that the situation was unintentional). Try to continue to "cure" suspicious files antivirus to check they belong to the program. These third-party programs, viruses may not be, by definition (see above), and his own "suspicious" scripts are not designed to harm a computer and user data. Anything extra they also will not pass in the US, this is strictly (faces multimillion-dollar risk from outraged denial of rights and freedoms), except that if the case does not concern the CIA)))<