help to find the program

магия
help to find the program

Post by магия » Mon Apr 08, 2013 22:24

help pagalucca
.need a program which can stretch a voice of affirmation so that the brain didn't get it , never heard but that podsoznanie understand the installation

the same question about the visual program.pomco those that I have seen on the basis of 25 fps consciousness very well see each other(i.e., have such a cat Yb consciousness doesn't much noticed)

к-13

Re: help to find the program

Post by к-13 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 23:43

With so many ochepyatok You are strictly prohibited to allow such programs.

магия

Post by магия » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:02

icepack to correct the problem
can something prompt-write ECW.
if not, then these comments is nothing neither you nor I will not give

димыч

Post by димыч » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:21

if it comes to that - a player with the speed change function of the playback, JetAudio I can
slow down my speech to grunts. And record this lowing program intercept the audio. for example http://aimp-audio-tools.downloads.toggle.com/ can.
a bit kinky of course. but does not require knowledge of the audio editor.
another option - write my message to the subconscious on a cassette and change the speed of rotation of the cassette. although it will be difficult for you..
dear magic, your writing style is visible much haste and inattention to detail, and this magic is fraught with...

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:24

магия wrote:icepack to correct the problem
can something prompt-write ECW.
if not, then these comments is nothing neither you nor I will not give
To flattery in someone else's head with the suggestion, at least you need to it was delivered perfectly, and with 25 overs to know the rules of writing. This is not to mention that his own head should be at least some knowledge in the subject of psychotherapy, NLP... And with Your approach such cases to pile up - scary to imagine. I was in this situation and so did not Shine, but to protect the world from another man willing to dominate him effortlessly - the goal is very worthwhile :lol:

Стасевич

Post by Стасевич » Tue Apr 09, 2013 14:17

magic In Sound Forge - Effects/pitch/Shift....

But-13 - it says :)

магия

Post by магия » Tue Apr 09, 2013 15:31

I affect not to others .
so don't worry)
about my approach in addition to typos, you know nothing . et your ideas

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 16:33

магия wrote:I influence and not on others .
so don't worry)
Then all the more reason to worry. Even to beat anxiety.
магия wrote:about my approach in addition to typos, you know nothing . et your ideas
I've been doing exactly that direction, so my views most often coincide with the real picture of what is happening. Illiteracy in the writing of it would be possible to write off that You do not support Russian language, but punctuation is preserved in all other, so the conclusion is obvious. And the following output in the field of suggestion and psychotherapy You also have knowledge of the high level of popular Internet resources or advertising of the books NLP-coaches. And there is already a gun out the final conclusion - see the first two sentences of my answer in this post (I underlined them :wink: ). In the best case, You simply will not get any result in are most likely to earn yourself some "phase shift"... About the worst I think I want to. If You need something specific, write directly, let's see what you can do (you never know who may be hiding under the nickname "Magic" - what do You fear).

магия

Post by магия » Tue Apr 09, 2013 18:13

and what about suggestions you can read useful correct not popular internetsites and NLP?

Акела

Post by Акела » Tue Apr 09, 2013 19:21

магия wrote:help pagalucca
.need a program which can stretch a voice of affirmation so that the brain didn't get it , never heard but that podsoznanie understand the installation
Do you want to change in the next branch "rainbow-arc" for the beginning of the most :)

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 19:35

магия wrote:and that on the subject of suggestions, you can read the useful right is not popular internetsites and NLP?
Here on NLP and read, not raspiarennyh online modern young stars and winners of all sorts of television shows (recently, for example, read a few books Bulygina - full of errors, and the technology and the theory briefly and without explanation - saying "everything in my seminars"), and the classics. Plus Milton Erickson, Emil Coue's suggestions and Sergey Gorin to John gray in hypnosis (they briefly and in simple language, in contrast to the more serious authors). And then the question will remain.

димыч

Post by димыч » Tue Apr 09, 2013 22:20

rhetorical question - are you disks in the Patrushev Patrushev?
we can somehow be subverted, to record affirmations - distort them as you please. But since all this is done with your hands it is still the author knows what he recorded!
And as it could weaken the covert influence.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 22:59

On this issue, too many solutions. The most simple and obvious - a person who is able to write such a program, it is able to cope with the alpha self-programming of deep-dive. Moreover, any little adequate to man it.

магия

Post by магия » Wed Apr 10, 2013 18:27

my wording is difficult to do without the phrase"without so-and-so".this phrase can be used?( instead of"..")?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 19:37

Just replace a person depend on someone else.

магия

Post by магия » Wed Apr 10, 2013 20:56

no there is not a man mean.
"I get ( ..something), without running CAIH or conditions

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 21:30

Nothing happens in this formulation - the man with all my heart wants to be free, but deep down, firmly believes that free cheese is only in mousetrap, and even then only for the second mouse. You need internal conflict? I think not. So replace that blue dream "I get ( ..something) the best way for me" - some conditions still have to perform. The best way is when something needs you need to give something unnecessary or unimportant.

магия

Post by магия » Thu Apr 11, 2013 18:37

Стасевич wrote:magic In Sound Forge - Effects/pitch/Shift....

But-13 - it says :)
tell pozh, and where you are in this program have found the pitch of the sound and сдвиг7 effects see. and both no.

I made a mistake.compression does not have the stretch of R. several times - in Saudi forge in the "effects" are not(or called something differently)
tell me program for this

without the "mooing", and without having to use tape(you can drive )

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 21:54

But the search is not easier to use?
http://yandex.ru/yandsearch?win=62&clid ... 0%B5&lr=39
On the first page of tutorial 3 and 4 of article with explanations and a bunch of discussion forums.

Акела

Post by Акела » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:24

к-13 wrote:And the search is not easier to use?
It's not easier for her :) from the girl habitually manipulates, in order to avoid intellectual effort... :ap

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 13:22

Акела wrote:
к-13 wrote:And the search is not easier to use?
It's not easier for her :) from the girl habitually manipulates, in order to avoid intellectual effort... :ap
And sooner or later it for it's great click on the nose))) the Main thing is not here.

магия

Post by магия » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:32

OO wow how smart you are ))) ((((
froome and given that if you ask they would give answers and not samoosa all stingrays.otherwise, if the forums don't need and draw the answers.well, you don't have enough intelektualnej effort further to understand it.such a simple

димыч

Post by димыч » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:56

magic itself involves a greater autonomy of the magician than the average person. so try to manage on their own.
No one blames you including me. But these issues are really insignificant.
I already gave you the tip on the program - even though bistrei slow down before the crash...

Стасевич

Post by Стасевич » Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:52

OO wow what the fuck you are smart
magic ))))))))) I have a ninth Sound forge...open the desired file...release dark blue the desired area of the track...open the tab "effects" there,fourth from the bottom "pitch",select the subsection "shift"...then in the window "sony pitch shift" roaming the upper slider to the left,press preview,achieve the desired effect,and press OK...the Range there is very wide...with regards to video-editing program Vegas pro will fit(but make it "invisible" will not work)...

Зерванадья

Post by Зерванадья » Mon May 20, 2013 3:23

thank you))

another question - what program can be used for dual-audio voices-when one voice is audible and the second is not heard by the conscious, but well perceived by the subconscious-so they play at the same time
?