Session for depression...

Констан
Session for depression...

Post by Констан » Sat Jul 14, 2012 17:04

Good day to all forum users!

Dear forum, I am interested in here is the question: want to use my binaural beat and any idea of programs to try to cause a state of depression, fear, anxiety, sadness, sadness, sadness and other "heavy" and negative emotions and feelings. The fact that I once was one case of depression (when I covered one day) in the first ended in a very strange and interesting euphoric state (difficult words transmitted), it is something I probably have never experienced before; so now I got the idea of this experience to repeat.
I tried listening to binaural beats 7Гц and 9Гц through the program "Shrink" on carrier frequencies 131Гц, 147Гц,and 165-169Гц (about the K-e stated that they "can cause severe depression (at any frequencies binaural beat)"), but something somehow not really they act almost no effect do not give. I listened to them before going to bed (lying on the bed, and, consequently, my body and his muscles were relaxed), the length of the session was 45 minutes, listened to via headphones-"the mugs". Almost no appreciable effect, I did not catch and did not feel.
In this connection, let me ask you, forum, question: maybe you have had some practical experience (and maybe even recipes-parameters sessions) in the use of binaural beats, mind-programs, and audiostrobe MM-yy would intentionally or accidentally led to States of depression, oppression, fear, sorrow and sadness, and other negative emotional experiences and States?? And did you have experience when using programs and devices that affect the brain (or body overall), led to such States and experiences, and other environmental factors it would not have been involved in such a cause-and-effect relationships???

I would be very grateful for answers!)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: Session for depression...

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jul 15, 2012 22:06

constant
Using these tools specifically to do this, in fact, not really... :?

Констан

Post by Констан » Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:53

Or for binaural beats this kind, using the capabilities and features of the carrier frequency, am I doing it wrong??

Another question: can something be done to help in my task, for example, audionote, specially treated, for example in the program AdobeAudition?? ...But then, I think, it is necessary that these suggestions had an impact not on my beliefs (if you take any long-term effect) and my actions (in this case, the change of emotional state to depression and increased emotions) during or directly after listening. Ie, in this case, I need, rather, of suggestion-and suggestion-affirmations. Are there ways to do it at home? And if Yes, what specifically: e.g., how to handle it so she became a compulsion???

PS.: "With these funds specifically to do it, actually, not really..." then what do know about these properties the carrying waves, if you use them "unrealistic" (consider "in vain") to shift the emotional state?? After all, this kind of information about the properties of the carrier wave of some kind of scientific work or PhD thesis...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:50

constant
Depression is more chemistry than waves. Waves only reflect this state (and, perhaps. "try" and compensate for), since, being exposed to these waves man receives not the depressed, and peace and tranquility.
Fortunately, with the help of these technologies it is easy to shift the emotional state in the direction of positive emotions. I do not exclude that it is possible and Vice versa, but to me these methods are unknown. Yes, and not interesting. :?