PSIQ Assistant Reviews

к-13
PSIQ Assistant Reviews

Post by к-13 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 19:50

And this miracle saw?
http://www.aurastudia.ru/tovar4.html
the Cost PSIQ - 14800 roubles + delivery.
But, as talks with potential clients)))
[mp3hosting]http://prostopleer.com/tracks/4416792Vef8[/mp3hosting]

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Oct 29, 2010 23:03

Saw... :) Session there is only one frequency that stupid pounding on the brain. Glasses the most common. :?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:24

...And filled this session(21 pieces) in if Chinese Maitri player-points(only light music once implemented)...

Дмитрий Светов

Re: one more thing!

Post by Дмитрий Светов » Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:09

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Saw... There session is only one frequency that stupid pounding on the brain. Glasses the most common.
You are very wrong. PSIQ implemented in almost all types of stimulation:
1. Binaural frequency - meditation music.
2. Light exposure (and not stupid LEDs blink one light, and even the periods served in different eyes - different colors, which creates a "third" color as the "third" frequency with binaural frequencies).
3. Affirmations

Just laid 63 session:http://www.aurastudia.ru/tovar4.html - on this page there are links for each color, which describe all these sessions.
And the fact that the housing used by the Chinese points-player so because it is convenient and costs much less, which significantly influences the price of the device.
PSIQ is our Russian development - carries out scientific-production company "Quantum technologies" on the basis of its own production capacity. Manufacturer partners are Russian and foreign scientific institutions with successfully implemented projects in the field of bioenergetics and Biophysics. The company's team of young scientists, biologists, neuroscience, medical professionals and professional programmers.

Andrew, I thought you adequately assess competing devices?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:52

Dmitry Lights
I just know how to read... I read what you wrote on your website about your device and told here. :? Now you have removed all the technical details and powder people brains mysterious set of words: "PSIQ - Personal System of Integration Q (personal assistant integration system of coefficients)".
But You, I see, there are difficulties with the Russian language, in understanding written :wink: or You deliberately distort the facts, which, again, does You no credit... :?

In fact, we do not have any business (you, we, far away, not competitors :? ), people will understand... So we can just remove all references to you. az

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:28

This is a standard marketing ploy is a simple thing, adds a magical component, a new product is ready! The only "guys", in my opinion, a little too far with this "magic" - when reading there is a tension and distrust. "Be easier also people to you will be pulled"...

Дмитрий Светов

Post by Дмитрий Светов » Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:17

Андрей Патрушев wrote:I just know how to read... I read what you wrote on your website about your device and told here. Now you have removed all the technical details and powder people brains mysterious set of words: "PSIQ - Personal System of Integration Q (personal assistant integration system of coefficients)".
But You, I see, there are difficulties with the Russian language, in understanding written or You deliberately distort the facts, which, again, does You no credit...

In fact, we do not have any business (you, we, far away, not competitors) - people will understand... So we can just remove all references to you.
Sorry Andrew, in any case did not want to offend you.
From the site I have not removed. Everything remains as it was. The name "PSIQ - Personal System of Integration Q (personal assistant integration system of coefficients)" - gave the developers to do with it I can not do anything.
Mind machines I do as much as you do. In 1998 I became interested in Binaural beats. Then from the Monroe Institute I wrote a whole bunch audiocast, which we used with our development in one of the innovation centers WITH the RAMS. Later used the device Nova.
Bought PSIQ. The results exceeded all my expectations. And most importantly - its compactness and simplicity. Such a device you can carry with you and use when necessary. Together with the center dikulja in Irkutsk, we conducted some experiments, which also showed good results.
Finally, our Russian scientists did a wonderful thing.
I don't want to compete with anyone. Let's be partners. And adequately to write about each other. az

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:09

Dmitry Lights
"Resentment is for the weak and sick"... :)
On Your website, in program descriptions was given the frequency of the binaural beat - on each program, one single frequency. I may be old senile, but K-13 noticed that too... :?
Any vehicle with an unusual visual stimulation will be some (not long - about 3 weeks :? ) time to increase the effect of verbal influence, especially if the user in advance to say about this (better, of course, something like pseudo-scientific and mysterious :wink: )... There is a similar machine (and a website - unfortunately, I don't remember) for language learning, where the rhythm of flashes depends entirely on the rhythm of spoken words (as with the microphone and tape recorder) - also works quite effectively (the first time). And it should also sickly...
As for criticism, do not worry - any "stretching" has a positive effect on sales...

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:45

Dmitry Lights
How do you prokomentiruet this quote from your website:
"the Device is simple to use, compact and cost-optimized - retail 14800 RUB. Similar in functionality to a mind-machines simply do not exist, not to mention the fact that the most simple mind-machine cost at least twice as expensive."
This is a clear deception.
On our site mind machine luma 10 is 6550 RUB.,what more than twice cheaperyou write at least two times more.
About the functionality I do not say anything...

Дмитрий Светов

Post by Дмитрий Светов » Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:47

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Dmitry Lights
How do you prokomentiruet this quote from your website:
"The device is simple to use, compact and cost-optimized - its retail 14800 RUB Same function as mind-machines simply do not exist, not to mention the fact that the most simple mind-machine cost at least twice as expensive."
This is a clear deception.
On our site mind machine luma 10 is 6550 RUB,which is more than two times cheaper, you write at least twice as expensive.
About the functionality I do not say anything...
Do luma cheaper, and the programs in it a little smaller (50 vs 63), Pro compact, too, not worth talking about. But if luma to take the colored sunglasses, its price grows up to 11 800, with the same characteristics. Let's we compare these two different things.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:29

Дмитрий Светов wrote: ...not to mention the fact that the most simple mind-machine cost at least twice as expensive."
Дмитрий Светов wrote: Do Luma cheaper
We are not talking about the comparison and I have a different opinion about it.
If you agree with that or not 6550 11800 14800 in more "at least twice" remove information from the site that you mislead buyers.
And why is this not done so far?
If it is naive to assume that you did not know about the presence of MM on the market at a lower price,although it's hard to believe,given that we are in the market since 2006 and you are present on this forum,and only found out from my post now,why the false information remained on the website?
I am sure that intentionally deceiving buyers in this,you allow cheating and other information on the website,regarding the effectiveness of your device.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:23

I have a firm suspicion (specifications on the website, apparently, is fundamentally not published) that the device to mindmachine (in the classic sense of the word :)) has nothing to do... Binaural stimulation, if it is there at all (in presentation at least, it is not), just recorded in the audio file, and the points are flashing on the principle of light music...

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Nov 23, 2011 21:38

And in the answer silence...
Dmitry Lightsyou visited the forum on November 22 and saw my question...
And the more partners we offered :)
Would you care to explain and remove the false information from sites where you are selling their devices.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Nov 23, 2011 22:30

Type in Yandex: mp3 player with glasses, find page c identify Chinese players (from 10 to 25 dollars per unit) embedded in sunglasses, buy 4 LEDs (now there is a very small, literally point and very economical). Not particularly bothered, brazed them directly to the audio track, stick them on double-sided tape on the inner surface of glasses - this device is ready. It remains to make a website for sales (now sold in ready and inexpensive) to develop the myth (the theme promoted, it is possible to grub up a little everywhere), to dictate affirmations (also full everywhere), to write that it's the last (best if stolen CIA or FSB), to consider - at what price do not be lazy with all this mess, and now, on the horizon loomed the white pants and Rio De Janeiro...
All, and honestly and will even work (though not for everyone and some limited time).
I have repeatedly faced with such developments, and still can't understand - what is it? Business or a Scam?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Re: PSIQ - Personal System of Integration Q Reviews

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Nov 23, 2011 23:10

I think this device deserves a separate topic :)
So she was present in the search engines.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: PSIQ Reviews

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:30

To choose a color only two or three position switch...

ВитАлекс

Post by ВитАлекс » Fri Dec 16, 2011 15:13

Дмитрий Светов wrote:Finally, our Russian scientists did a wonderful thing.
On this site also sell Psiq http://www.auramoscow.ru/assistent.html The website says that the device is a development of the Europeanscientists:
Now it's no problem! The latest development of European scientists – the instrument of light and sound stimulation PSIQ ("Assistant") will satisfy the most stringent requirements.
But has anyone been in Quantum technologies?
OOO "Quantum technologies"
St. Petersburg, Ave Obukhovskoy defense, d. 70, Technopark "Ingria" http://quantumtech.ru/index-5.html

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Dec 16, 2011 15:49

I would be very surprised if at the above address you will find these fellows that are represented as entity "Quantum Technologies" :)

This is clearly not European and Russian scientists :)and the bubbles from the jars in the background is not the topic.

In General, Technopark Ingria,according to the site http://ingria-park.ru/ it is a huge complex,partially constructed,so that the address "Technopark Ingria" in the absence of phones corresponds to the address "To the village of my grandfather",which gives reason to doubt this information regarding this device.

ВитАлекс

Post by ВитАлекс » Fri Dec 16, 2011 16:37

Pictures of me is also amused.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Dec 16, 2011 16:40

ВитАлекс wrote:the website said that the device was developed by European scientists:
Che, I am also a European scholar in Asia from me, 40 miles (this post is written, the border Europe-Asia). :lol:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Dec 16, 2011 21:37

Испытатель wrote:Not that I care psiq, but unreasonably to lower someone else's products is considered incorrect.
I do not ascribe to the sins of others. :wink:
By the way, if we study the manual, then there is a strong suspicion that all the electronics taken from the Christmas tree lights... :?