Neuro-programmer 3

к-13
Re: Neuro-programmer 3

Post by к-13 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:45

Please. I hope it will not end (I will try to still bore clear reminders). And there will batter and other products.

Дмитрий Никитин

Post by Дмитрий Никитин » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:22

к-13 wrote:Please. I hope it will not end (I will try to still bore clear reminders). And there will batter and other products.
Are there any programs which allow to impose on the music of the alpha theta frequency without the sounds of the helicopter, etc.? So to the music itself remained unchanged?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:54

All three programs transparent that quite well. Spectrum of signals in them is not restricted to the isochoric tones/modulation noise.

Дмитрий Никитин

Post by Дмитрий Никитин » Thu Nov 07, 2013 13:21

к-13 wrote:All three programs transparent that quite well. Spectrum of signals in them is not restricted to the isochoric tones/modulation noise.
Step by step how to do it? I tried . Failed.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 13:47

It would be interesting to see the "samples")))
Several ways (for neuroprogrammer, it's his subject).
- using the editor session to remove track from isochoric tones, noises and other pleasing things (just in case to verify whether modulation of the melody, although it is copied by default from the first track).
- through a pop-up window of properties of the session (next to the button editor) to set the volume sliders for tone and noise to zero (to leave only the background sound, it will be modulated in any case).
- write session in which only an audio file with modulation.
- until enough)))
Although tones and noise efficiency up...

Дмитрий Никитин

Post by Дмитрий Никитин » Thu Nov 07, 2013 20:34

к-13 wrote:it would be Interesting to see the "samples")))
- using the editor session to remove track from isochoric tones, noises and other pleasing things (just in case to verify whether modulation of the melody, although it is copied by default from the first track).
- through a pop-up window of properties of the session (next to the button editor) to set the volume sliders for tone and noise to zero (to leave only the background sound, it will be modulated in any case).
- until enough)))
I do this... Select the desired session. Tab afirmatsii download music which I like. Specify the approximate time of the session taking into account the duration of the tracks. The volume of afirmaci and session bet the maximum. And import the file in MP3. I do not understand what is modulation? And how to understand it installed or not? I would like to get away from the noise and different kind of beats with the save for example alpha effect of listening to music. Sorry in advance for deletetsky questions, but could You give me and perhaps others interested in this issue to record a short video how to do it better?

Дмитрий Никитин

Post by Дмитрий Никитин » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:25

Дмитрий Никитин wrote:
к-13 wrote:it would be Interesting to see the "samples")))
- until enough)))
I do this... Select the desired session. Tab afirmatsii download music which I like. Specify the approximate time of the session taking into account the duration of the tracks. The volume of afirmaci and session bet the maximum. And import the file in MP3. I do not understand what is modulation? And how to understand it installed or not? I would like to get away from the noise and different kind of beats with the save for example alpha effect of listening to music. Sorry in advance for deletetsky questions, but could You give me and perhaps others interested in this issue to record a short video how to do it better?
Visible at all asked a stupid question :oops:

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:33

Дмитрий Никитин wrote:Visible at all asked a stupid question :oops:
Yes .. but my answer is not about that. A rough analogue of our conversation looks like this:
Shaman became very hot as I do?
- Go quickly to the North, there well. Along the way hiding in the shadows of trees and rocks, Kladusa in reservoirs.
- I do - throw rocks to the East when the Sun rises. At the same time in the breaks read rap dogs, pulling at the tails of the deer and spit in the wells. And I don't know how it's "faster". ... Seen at all ... asked a stupid question :oops:
I read the question, decided that it was a joke and closed the page... Completely justified reaction in my opinion.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:37

In this situation, I have a good tip - worth a try mind stereo. He also has a 15 day trial period.
Or to think logically and to turn off the sound session in all the noise and hiss... after all, there are Only affirmations also needs to be modulated to obtain the effect (described in detail in Russian in the manual).

Дмитрий Никитин

Post by Дмитрий Никитин » Tue Nov 19, 2013 17:30

к-13 wrote:In this situation, I have a good tip - worth a try mind stereo. He also has a 15 day trial period.
Or to think logically and to turn off the sound session in all the noise and hiss... after all, there are Only affirmations also needs to be modulated to obtain the effect (described in detail in Russian in the manual).
Hello! What is the difference of these modulations in the picture https://www.dropbox.com/sc/u9rou2zez0v0t4x/og5gaLkFY2 ? I noticed that some are impossible to choose at the same time. Why? Will effect the selection of these modulations from the session if you listen to it through speakers?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 23:01

As I recall, the description of these items are in the translation of the manual. Anyway, I translated.

You cannot select some pairs, as they are each other's block - that is, cannot be used simultaneously, for example, panoramirovanie and amplitude modulation, as it is the same with slight differences - if you take roughly, the first rotation removes the volume with the left, then the right channel, and the second does the same with both channels at the same time - they just will each other to interfere. The real picture is somewhat more complicated and more differences, but the essence is.

Андерс

Post by Андерс » Tue Nov 26, 2013 16:45

1.For example, I spent 10 - 15 sessions listened to a program beoptimistic.
Got the results. Can I regard these results to be done in the editor
the same program that I listened to, but given these results and then to translate it
in another format, for example, on the phone, listen to the program more
adapted for themselves.
Is this possible or not?
Maybe it can be done somehow easier?

2. Maybe I did not searched but I have not found material to work
with templates and enough material to create their own sessions.
On the website there is a video how to do it, but in English. Do you plan
in the future the translation?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 17:45

Андерс wrote:1.For example, I spent 10 - 15 sessions listened to a program beoptimistic.
Got the results. Can I regard these results to be done in the editor
the same program that I listened to, but given these results and then to translate it
in another format, for example, on the phone, listen to the program more
adapted for themselves.
Is this possible or not?
So work the mode of biotinidase in neuro the programmer at the initial stage. So the only way possible.
Андерс wrote:Can be this can be done somehow easier?
Can. Listen to the session much more time (depending on the settings of the optimization range, the optimization step and the time of frequency change during optimization) when the program will move the whole range, it will cycle through only those that previously caused the greatest response, that is, will be the most effective in the current psycho-physiological condition, regardless of level of fitness.
Андерс wrote:2. Maybe I did not searched but I have not found material to work
with templates
What patterns have in mind?
Андерс wrote: and there is little material to create their own sessions.
On this site at least a thousand pages on the creation of sessions of light and sound stimulation. For example, both books are translated by Vladimir Nikonov, as well as most of the articles. You are here http://www.mindmachine.EN/articles/ looked?
Андерс wrote:On the website there is a video how to do it, but in English. Do you plan
in the future the translation?
No. Most instructional videos you can look at turning off the sound.<

Дмитрий Никитин

Post by Дмитрий Никитин » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:40

Hello! if you omit these lines to 0 http://yadi.sk/d/7vVUAqm2EWVSZ Impact of modulation would not be? The need arose just to put one music file to another without any other influences.

Дмитрий Никитин

Post by Дмитрий Никитин » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:51

And a question... If these values subtract http://yadi.sk/d/bMKVlK3fEWXau for example to make from 200 to 300 the impact of the modulation be reduced?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 13:43

Дмитрий Никитин wrote:Hello! if you omit these lines to 0 http://yadi.sk/d/7vVUAqm2EWVSZ Impact of modulation would not be? The need arose just to put one music file to another without any other influences.
No, but there will be noise. Create a clean session and add only two sound files with zero frequency value. Although these goals much easier to use a mixer of conventional audio editor.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 13:47

Дмитрий Никитин wrote:And a question... If these values subtract http://yadi.sk/d/bMKVlK3fEWXau for example to make from 200 to 300 the impact of the modulation be reduced?
Yes, the modulation less visible, the less it effect the relationship is not linear. Moreover, everything is individual - each has its own characteristics. Some are much better minimum value than very large.
A very handy feature - in spectrum analyzer audio editor to emphasize certain frequencies (e.g., only a specific musical instrument or voice only, or just a background...) and to modulate only their.

Дмитрий Никитин

Post by Дмитрий Никитин » Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:53

Spectrum analyzer the audio editor is Neuroprogrammer? Something I found... Or is it in another program you can do?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:33

This can be done in audioreader. In neuroprogrammer it is not.

Валерий Николаевич

Post by Валерий Николаевич » Wed Jan 08, 2014 19:00

Happy New YEAR and merry Christmas!
Colleagues who suggest the solution to the problem: test MP3, can't get visual effects on the screen? The screen is a constant blue... Yes, several times cut down the program!
Iron - netbook Packard Bell dot SE
OS - Win7 Ultimate bc

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 0:46

Asked a question to the developers.
Shall describe in detail the sequence of actions.
Plugin visualizations installed?

Валерий Николаевич

Post by Валерий Николаевич » Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:27

Yes, the plugin downloaded and installed from the same site.
Sequence of actions:
- run the program
- choose the session
- choose the imaging options screen
- start a session
The sound is normal (headphones), but the screen is blue.
Versions of the visualizations in the list are selected... but do not run!
May be need another plugin?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:45

Asked to clarify whether fresh flash player (most often the problem is in conflict with it)

Валерий Николаевич

Post by Валерий Николаевич » Fri Jan 10, 2014 16:13

I tried to run it on another PC with Win XP - all is fine! It is clear that the problem in the computer or conflict programs. I'll figure it out, then you are remote-someone will help!
Thank you for your prompt response and caring about users! :) az

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 21:37

As a variant, try to change the screen resolution and refresh rate, in the FAQ on the developers website about this is also written on the visualizations. Well, about an incorrectly installed video driver write.