Neuro-programmer 3

к-13
Re: Neuro-programmer 3

Post by к-13 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 0:30

Sent me here a question of a Michael and nick Stalker:
Good day.

How are things going with the translation of the sessions of Neuroprogrammer-3 ? Ready translation
integration in the program? Without translation sessions program to use extremely
uncomfortable
. If there is no translation, then tell me is it worth it do expect, is there
prospects?
Can we count on the support of Your site?

Thank you.
Sincerely, Michael
Welcome.

Begin with lyrical digression. For Stalker, by the way, am ashamed to use the phrase "difficult to use" (especially with the console is EXTREMELY :shock: ) - the whole point of stalking - hard to establish himself obstacles in order to heroically overcome them and motivated to grow, to raise their level, to accumulate a database of ready-made solutions and to replenish the Treasury of personal victories, restoring the luminosity of cocoon and accumulating the energy for personal achievements... So exactly for him "uncomfortable" is just fine! It's almost as good as the own the tyrant to defeat him - a matter of honor for each of the Stalker))) This is according to Castaneda, if distracted by the works of the Strugatsky brothers (roadside picnic) and raised from it is the brainchild of Ukrainian Agropecuaria (which supposedly has nothing to do with the novel, but 90 percent built on his idah), the difference, in principle, only in the absence of the petty tyrant. And that depends on how you look 8)

And now the answers to the questions...

> How are things going with the translation of the sessions of Neuroprogrammer-3?

No - now I have no time to do - I work in the kitchen from sunrise to sunset. In the winter I have a lot of free time, but now (the summer solstice was quite recently) it is practically absent. I made known Andrew Kabankova that in the spring our cooperation will be hampered, and summer in General is almost impossible (which is why I've stopped writing the newsletter). I will take the time during the day - sometimes you go to a forum to address current issues with the workshop and other projects, but it is not. I translated all the titles of the sessions of the sections (with their replacement in the program folder, they appear in Russian in the program) and ten sessions (brief and detailed descriptions) alphabetically, but it rested in the fact that after the transfer of the sessions ceased to be determined by the program (they just disappeared from the list and when you try to open them through Explorer I get an error of format). I asked this problem to the developers, but they have there now is also the time of holidays, on duty just Aaron - he's a good guy, but only for sales and Internet promotion special, and technical issues to put it mildly, is plunged into despondency.

> Ready translation
> integration in the program?

Such a transfer and never will be - against it by the developers (several times I wrote about this in open sources). Their Manager has agreed to negotiate with the developers about the translation of questionnaires during the transition to the next version of the program (existing will updated free, is translated needs to be the initial setup and equipment, the determination of the leading representational system and some other moments), but yet it is all worth it. Apparently this is also a problem from the programmers.

> Without translation sessions program to use extremely
> uncomfortable.

Half the PC users know English at a level sufficient to operate the menu. For others it's an incentive for self-improvement. Moreover, before the advent of the program in sale on this website, thousands (if not tens of thousands, one must ask, if not integrated in the program system otkliki demonstration missions, from the new world all you can expect - with Snowdon have all ears buzz radio) the Russian-speaking Internet surfers quite successfully used the demo version without any translations and support on the forum.

> If there is no translation, then tell me is it worth it do expect, is there
> Outlook?

There are always opportunities, but you didn't have to hurry with the release. On the website, by the way, voiced only instructions in Russian language. All the rest is just my words without specifically designated deadlines. In the late fall and early winter will finish the translation of NP3 and MWS will undertake.

> Can we count on the support of Your site?

I negotiated with the Manager and developers of the most controversial and problematic places in the program and can answer almost any question (which will not be able to answer myself, says the representative of the authors during the day, I have only to translate into Russian and put it here), and do it regularly, that's only because almost nobody asks. Several buyers periodically pester me with questions via phone and email (despite the fact that I do my best in order to float them to the forum, where the questions they ask are already lit), and the rest only complain.

Your this support draws on the "real"? If not, what else is missing to complete happiness?))) Ask specific questions, specific answers. Why complain about the quality of support if it is not addressed? :?

On request I take off the video lessons the use of the program (coverage of specific actions and algorithms - what was asked, and it showed) and send personally asked (absolutely free), but until such a were only two. And if no one wants it, then I don't want to waste a day on making video tutorials for all occasions in get prettier quality. During this time, I will quietly make some of the bars on the window or a gate, or ready to paint the visor, or monograms on 20 meters of fence. And this would be a real exhaust - satisfied people, the task, another beautiful thing you can touch... And not vain spent efforts - who wants to work with a program that works and so - now there are online dictionaries, search engines and forums. And who does not is looking for excuses to justify the fact that he still has not started - transfer curve, disk no support annoying enough... But even if all this suddenly becomes the best on Earth, I guarantee that 90 percent of these malcontents will find other reasons not to engage - the threat of the global financial crisis, magnetic storms, and the ozone hole, national problems in Saratov, the coming Sochi Olympics.... There are always enough people who believe that they NEED to lose weight, only pay for the bike and a couple of times trying to crank the pedals for a few turns...

Expect questions basically.

Sincerely, Roman.<

Дмитрий Никитин

Post by Дмитрий Никитин » Thu Jul 11, 2013 20:34

Hello! Can I use the purchased program on several computers? For example, one at home the other at work. If Yes, what should I do?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 23:16

It is possible - the question I asked the developers to check the programs on both computers must be carried out by one person. The program periodically sends this data by running sessions (to collect statistics on the popularity and efficiency), if it turns out that she was running on two or more computers at the same time, the activation code will be blocked (will be in the black list - the next time you reinstall it just will not pass the verification on the server). There is another protective feature, but I will not say. Perhaps there are other, which the developers have decided not to extend.
One person can use the program on unlimited number of devices (including other), and if you cheat, sooner or later, one way or another will have to buy a new code :?

Дмитрий Никитин

Post by Дмитрий Никитин » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:42

Is it possible to work in the office to enable the session through the speakers and loop it to raise working attitude in the team :) if Yes then what kind of standard?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:03

To begin is familiar with the opinion of the team and determine the goals and activities...

Дмитрий Никитин

Post by Дмитрий Никитин » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:49

к-13 wrote:To start is to obtain the opinion of the team and determine the goals and activities...
The goal of course good!!! high performance, confidence and so on. The team not against it. The question is whether there is such session?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 17:22

Дмитрий Никитин wrote:Purpose of course good!!!
Just them-the road to hell is paved with)))
Дмитрий Никитин wrote:Team not against it.
And with the contraindications and safety measures they have read? In the instructions, of course, provided that no one except the user will not be held responsible in case of improper application, resulting in malfunction or failure of the tasks and the consequent loss of insights - applying the software automatically removes the responsibility from someone else and hoisting it completely on their own heroic shoulders. But still want to see the negative consequences were not.
Дмитрий Никитин wrote:the Question is whether there is such session?
On vskidku it is under this case is remembered 3 (of those that operate on columns), but the list is much longer.
There is a session of Brainstorming & Idea generation, there is a series of sessions with a focus on attention, and creative tasks (focus on complex problems can be corrected), there are motivators and energetically... Not to mention the fact that you can add a background reminder and a cheer)))

Дмитрий Никитин

Post by Дмитрий Никитин » Fri Jul 12, 2013 22:27

Contraindications Yes reviewed. Because in my team family and wife all know my fascination with the AVS, and often beg me to put something on mind the car is not particularly delving into the details. But the wife herself has become a focus in mm and uses itself. As for the reminders and encouragement can make them barely audible subliminal? The fact that I was barely audible afirmatsii produce an effect like falling down deeper into the trance, I noticed it when listening to the Conductor Patrushev. When I Get a novel wrote by e-mail You once disapproved of the subthreshold afirmation. Why? And finally I want to share experiences about the use of Neuroprogrammer ( bought it recently): Recorded afirmatsii on any session, and kept them in waw on the cell phone in addition to other encouragement recorded that "I am indifferent to alcohol and tobacco," well today is Friday on this day, I'm usually in the Trash :roll: but today is literally trying to find a reason - but I can't. well, nothing really :wiz Just don't want to spoil their life and health. I'm very mildly surprised :roll: Even lighting a cigarette five times today threw nedokura and third. After wondering the question arises as to what to do with the free time and energy? After much deliberation, called his mother and established a relationship with her. Because of the relationship I have with her from time immemorial bad. quietly listened to lots of claims but still found common ground. Although in other circumstances would have long since hung up. So all present and future users of neuroprogrammer I beg to think what they will do with their time and vozmozhnostjami when to get rid of their problems. In my experience to solve the following :)

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:39

Дмитрий Никитин wrote:When I You novel wrote by e-mail You once disapproved of the subthreshold afirmation. Why?
I just think the normal suggestion at a regular volume in the correct state effect much better.

Михаил 2

Post by Михаил 2 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:24

Good day! Mind WorkStation regarding whether when you purchase the program Russified manual? Will it be possible to download updates from the library by "Transparent"? Whether to purchase a commercial license from them, whether this license in the vastness of Russia is the General sense?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 14:48

Михаил 2 wrote:Good day! Mind WorkStation regarding whether when you purchase the program Russified manual?
Yet.
Will it be possible to download updates from the library by "Transparent"?
This is possible, in any registered buyer of products Transparent Corp.
whether or not to purchase a commercial license from them, whether this license in the vastness of Russia is the General sense?
Now all the money is tied - even those that administer the copyright, collect interest from penalty fees. Perhaps now the Internet is not very noticeable, but it does not mean that in a few years do not come to the paper to pay deductions (fines and penalties) for all recorded instances of the use of someone else's intellectual property (which is for files received with the help of these programs).
In order to avoid misunderstandings I will report - I have received permission to use such recordings within the forum me and Andrei V. Patrushev, provided that they will be available to users free of charge, and specifying the program in which they are made - in order to demonstrate the capabilities of the programs and draw attention to the resource.

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Sat Aug 31, 2013 21:44

question, but what exactly is this program different from the Navigator?
functions as they have almost comparable or something I don't understand?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 21:57

Given that we compare the device and the program, then, in principle, does :? You can, in principle, just to compare the MM and Drives Patrushev, Thompson and Tamas lab. - there is also the difference is not very significant :wink: . Navigator Autonomous and has a far broader range of light stimulation.

This program can be used together with the Navigator (and any other MM with the function of audiostrobe decoder) instead of editor sessions.

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Sat Aug 31, 2013 22:12

I'm probably more in the sense that the Navigator completely replaces the program, but the program will replace MM?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 22:44

It all depends on the perseverance of the operator)))
Not completely replace, but with regular exercise results can be worse. Just wait a little longer, and work more.

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:30

it is clear, in fact in the presence of a Navigator program, we can say, almost does not make sense

thank you :)

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:40

If just the kit to buy, no.

Дмитрий Никитин

Post by Дмитрий Никитин » Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:40

к-13 wrote:it All depends on the perseverance of the operator)))
Not completely replace, but with regular exercise results can be worse. Just wait a little longer, and work more.
Can the background for the session to install more than one melody? For example a whole album of songs to play one after another? I get to install only one.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:09

Дмитрий Никитин wrote:
к-13 wrote:it All depends on the perseverance of the operator)))
Can the background for the session to install more than one melody? For example a whole album of songs to play one after another? I get to install only one.
Easy - start them through tab management affirmations such as (insert them as a voice of suggestion with consecutive playback, the timeline can and voice the suggestion to run in parallel). Or in the editor separate tracks to add offset.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:16

I for such cases take the audio editor (still love Adobe autdition 1.5 - it's got everything you need, including tools for independent writing session) and the desired glue a few tracks in one long, approximately corresponding to the length of the session in the program - then you just need to add it to background sound and to slightly adjust the length of the original session (pay attention to the fact that there after point, not seconds, and hundredths of a minute, that is .33 is 20 seconds and .50 - 30).

In General, for these purposes, in the line made MindStereo.

Дмитрий Никитин

Post by Дмитрий Никитин » Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:20

к-13 wrote:I for such cases take the audio editor (still love Adobe autdition 1.5 - it's got everything you need, including tools for independent writing session) and the desired glue a few tracks in one long, approximately corresponding to the length of the session in the program - then you just need to add it to background sound and to slightly adjust the length of the original session (pay attention to the fact that there after point, not seconds, and hundredths of a minute, that is .33 is 20 seconds a .50 - 30).

In General, for these purposes, in the line made MindStereo.
Thanks for the full and very helpful reply!

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:52

You're welcome.

By the way, also in the product line developers have sound sets for creating sessions:
- Set Thought Sounds 1: Ambient Soundscapes - to create "atmosphere", quite interesting sounds, suitable for almost all the sessions. About 130 commercials total duration of 13 hours.
- Set Thought Sounds 2: Focus - more focused, for sessions on activation and concentration. About 140 clips total duration of 14 hours.

In principle, in the Internet you can find a lot of similar, but these are adapted to the program - they are perfectly reproduced "in the loop" and have no conflicting software sets modulation frequencies.

The mansion is very fresh Thought Sounds 3: Soundtracks for Relaxation 140 files from partitions meditation, light and deep relaxation are written in MWS and converted to audio format by the professionals session. That is completely ready to use - you just need to try and choose the best for further use.

Also have a set Beyond Being: Meditation Audio Collection™ - three time of the file obtained as a result of work on the analysis of EEG data people who are in such altered States of consciousness and out of body travel, lucid dreaming, transpersonal experience... (the title of the collection translates as "beyond being"). A particularly interesting result, if you Wake up a half hour before lifting, take a walk for half an hour and again go to sleep with headphones on these files.

For each link there are examples for reference, all four products can be purchased here in the office, maybe even a little cheaper than the price listed on ofsayte (today mindmachine.ru is the only official representative of developers in Russia).<
Last edited by к-13 on Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:00, edited 1 time in total.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:09

Андрей Патрушев wrote:how to NP3 submitted audiostrobe different frequency channels (eyes)?
Create two tracks audiostrobe - one left, second right (installed with the pan/balance).

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:11

Made some changes after negotiations with the programmer Transparent (I still got them and they tried to find out the reasons why the program is buggy with Russian names) - now available in the program titles of sections and sessions in the Russian language (the original left only international names) - in order for them to appear, you must delete all sessions of both the program folder (session neuroprogrammer stored in the document folder of the user's operating system, on account of which the program installed in the program folder), and then record the contents of this archive (it is self extracting to avoid stupid questions "why I can not open?" and "my archiver doesn't support this compression format"). The program must be shut down.

Most of the necessary information to work duplicated icons, the transcript of which is in the Russian manual. I hope in the near future you guys will understand and content - to have the opportunity to translate the descriptions of the sessions and questionnaires in the program. And there to the Russian menu is not far away)))

Дмитрий Никитин

Post by Дмитрий Никитин » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:38

к-13 wrote:Made some changes after negotiations with the programmer Transparent (I still got them and they tried to find out the reasons why the program is buggy with Russian names) - now available in the program titles of sections and sessions in the Russian language (the original left only international names) - in order for them to appear, you must delete all sessions of both the program folder (session neuroprogrammer stored in the document folder of the user's operating system, on account of which the program installed in the program folder)and then write down the contents this archive (it is self extracting to avoid stupid questions "why I can not open?" and "my archiver doesn't support this compression format"). The program must be shut down.

Most of the necessary information to work duplicated icons, the transcript of which is in the Russian manual. I hope in the near future you guys will understand and content - to have the opportunity to translate the descriptions of the sessions and questionnaires in the program. And there to the Russian menu is not far away)))
THANK YOU FOR YOUR WORK! WORKS! RUSSIAN LANGUAGE IS VERY HELPFUL IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE PROGRAM!