Neuro-programmer 3

Виктор...
Re: Neuro-programmer 3

Post by Виктор... » Sun May 04, 2014 19:48

Thank you

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun May 04, 2014 23:01

Victor..., the main emotional thrust of the music/sound background to choose correctly, otherwise you may not get quite what expected)))

Виктор...

Post by Виктор... » Sun May 04, 2014 23:43

Victor... the main emotional thrust of the music/sound background to choose correctly, otherwise you may not get quite what expected)))
Well, if I understand correctly, if the whole process is decomposed into components, each element needs to meet these requirements. The only thing this uncertainty from ignorance of the process and its implementation. Here I want to learn this process, it is a pity that there is no walkthrough. The overall picture as would be understandable, but when you get something to taste, then cover the doubt. But thank You pointed out the direction, I will study math. part. If necessary I will ask questions. We really want to help their children.

Флетч

Post by Флетч » Sun Jul 20, 2014 21:27

Tell me, please, what I not correctly do. Changed session of self-hypnosis with visualization. Removed the track Screen, said Audio Strob. Plugged my Photosonix Inner Pulse, launched the session and the glasses do not blink. Generally do not react. Changed the AudioStrobe track on SpectraStrobe. The same effect.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:40

Fletch
The reasons can be a whole bunch:
- do not adjust audiostrobe signal in the program (by default it is there somehow understated - you can try the volume to maximum to include)
- improperly connected mind-machine (pressed if the start button after selecting menu AuS, for example, or whether cable included).
- malfunction of the audio cable or points
- just have five less likely to write (like the individual volume control the strobe-path, the equalizer settings of audio card, or even disabled on your computer ).

I can't finger randomly poking... we need more data (sound in earphones at all?)
And SPECTROLAB likely to do to work with mind machines of this level will not.

Маликор

Post by Маликор » Thu Jul 16, 2015 21:56

A newly purchased program version Ultimate.
But credentials to login to Member's Area is not received.

how do I get access to your personal account?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 0:19

Since You purchased the program from a regional dealer, not directly from the developer, to register in the user area You need to send an email using this form http://www.transparentcorp.com/support/tickets/open.php where to enter your e-mail Inbox (it will be used as login) and the ones You bought the program from their Russian friends. In response You will send the password (you may be asked to specify the key). Then You will become a lifelong user of this service (if you don't lose the mailbox or the key, which can recover the password).

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 0:36

If problems with English (and they have with Russian is definitely the problem :wink: ) then you can just copy in the shape it is
Hello!
Recently purchased a "NP3 pro" at your dealer in Russia. Please give me the password to the Member's Area. My registration key is (here insert your key).
Thanks.

Михаил 2

Post by Михаил 2 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:21

The Lord, and the manual can be purchased separately?

Лева

Post by Лева » Wed Oct 07, 2015 21:22

Hi!

Test the program on yourself. As in the topic I'm new, and the result you want faster I bought Innerpulse which yuzayu vparit with the program. In the desired state include long or not included at all, and when I enter my thoughts away, quickly throw ((( hard for me until given total relaxation! Digging through the editor sessions in tracks which are located by default in the program, I noticed that everywhere (at least in those that I need) use of isochoric tones and never use binaural beats. BB can be added in the same editor, and by default, they douliou frequency isochoric tones. If I add in my desired tracks binaural beats dobavka to isochoric tones will work better? Or it's meaningless or even harmful?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 21:52

Лева wrote:hi!

Test the program on yourself. As in the topic I'm new, and the result you want faster I bought Innerpulse which yuzayu vparit with the program. In the desired state include long or not included at all, and when I enter my thoughts away, quickly throw ((( hard for me until given total relaxation! Digging through the editor sessions in tracks which are located by default in the program, I noticed that everywhere (at least in those that I need) use of isochoric tones and never use binaural beats. BB can be added in the same editor, and by default, they douliou frequency isochoric tones. If I add in my desired tracks binaural beats dobavka to isochoric tones will work better? Or it's meaningless or even harmful?
It is better to add binaural beats IS isochoric.

Лева

Post by Лева » Thu Oct 08, 2015 17:50

к-13 wrote:it is Better to add binaural beats IS isochoric.
They are more effective or is it individually? Today I will try, but still interested in the opinion of a professional ).

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 18:07

Лева wrote:
к-13 wrote:it is Better to add binaural beats IS isochoric.
They are more effective or is it individually? Today I will try, but still interested in the opinion of a professional ).
All different - some of the jars clean tones and no effect at all occurs. In combination with flashes of light (in my own opinion, especially if surge of light and sound coincide) isochore is better, but if you use only audio, binaural a little more efficient. The first type works with any playback device, and the second - only with headphones and in stereo.

Лева

Post by Лева » Thu Oct 08, 2015 20:51

к-13 wrote:all different - some of the jars clean tones and no effect at all occurs. In combination with flashes of light (in my own opinion, especially if surge of light and sound coincide) isochore is better, but if you use only audio, binaural a little more efficient. The first type works with any playback device, and the second - only with headphones and in stereo.
I have machine with light and sound.
Here is that interested.. since the session that I now use is a THETA track, I decided to add some affirmations. You know what they should sound at low volume that would be better absorbed by my subconscious mind )) so what do You think is better? To sound but barely audible or did not hear or else? The program also has a variety of effects that can be applied to affirmation, for example, the echo.. I understand that due to them you can increase the number of repetitions of each affirmation for a certain time session. Whether to use these effects? If so what would you recommend?

:wiz ALL THE BEST!

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 23:01

Лева wrote:
к-13 wrote:all different - some of the jars clean tones and no effect at all occurs. In combination with flashes of light (in my own opinion, especially if surge of light and sound coincide) isochore is better, but if you use only audio, binaural a little more efficient. The first type works with any playback device, and the second - only with headphones and in stereo.
I have machine with light and sound.
Here I am about this...
Here is that interested.. since the session that I now use is a THETA track, I decided to add some affirmations. You know what they should sound at low volume that would be better absorbed by my subconscious mind )) so what do You think is better? To sound but barely audible or did not hear or else? The program also has a variety of effects that can be applied to affirmation, for example, the echo.. I understand that due to them you can increase the number of repetitions of each affirmation for a certain time session. Whether to use these effects? If so what would you recommend?
If You reach the goal of the session, that is, the theta state (although, to be honest hopefuls unsure in this scenario - theta without a well-established light-sound stimulation of the alpha is generally very poorly enforced external influences, the brain is much easier to slip these frequencies fall right in the Delta), then do give a damn, as recorded affirmations - they will be learned even if You read from memory previously learned text filters logic in this state of great weak and external information passes and is digested without evaluation and sorting. And if not, then it is better to drive them in sub-threshold for perception of values of volume, speed and sound spectrum (to avoid active filters), but in this case, for successful assimilation, they have to scroll for a long time (depending on the degree of resistance of the mind to specific changes, but in any case we are talking about numbers with three digits or more)<

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 0:57

https://brain.fm the new project from Adam Hewitt ( Adam Hewett is a leading developer of neuroprogrammer and workstyle). Essentially the same np3, only in online mode. Multiple sessions you can listen to for free (suggest relaxation to the sounds of a thunderstorm - very high quality session), after the first listen offered a check (such as to individualize a program that is to answer a simple test and create a personal list of files that will be eventually offered).

Эссенс

Post by Эссенс » Sun May 29, 2016 7:06

While testing the trial version.With inglish no good.Prompt,please on configuring sessions with isochronic tones.What do the settings when the entrainment rate is and set the pitch value to.If for example you need the basic tone of 787 Hz?
Thank you.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun May 29, 2016 14:25

Essence Atkinswill be much easier if You just put a screenshot of the window with strange settings.
These parameters are related to automatic optimization of the carrier frequency for each individual segment of the session - believe me, You don't need to go into these things - they are for automatic step control of nodes across the track (won't have to individually edit step each node).

Эссенс

Post by Эссенс » Sun May 29, 2016 18:02

Screenshot attached

I filled in the data session,did everything right or got it wrong?Image

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun May 29, 2016 18:43

Essence Atkinsbetter do not touch these columns - they are set automatically based on the position of sliders on a graphical scale editor. Any difference on the quality of stimulation they provide - their goal is to ensure a smooth transition between sites and eliminate "bounce" (when the carrier and the modulating frequency is a multiple and cause unnecessary sessions the beats).

Moreover, in these graphs you have mixed values - the carrier needs to be more control valves.

Эссенс

Post by Эссенс » Sun May 29, 2016 18:56

Okay,thanks for the reply.It is a pity that the instructions for the trial no in Russian. Unfortunately, the graphic scale, the exact range is not set,for example,15,3 Hz does not exhibit,or 15 15,25 Hz or Hz or Hz to 15.5.Why such restrictions?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun May 29, 2016 19:13

Unfortunately, I now have no way to test the program (I did more than a year did not use it due to the fact that operating system open source sit and too lazy to configure a linux programmer in the emulator - I find it easier to use the audio editor to create the sessions). But it seems to me that You are not right. Poke, right-click in the circle cut border on the chart (in the program it is called a Node, if I remember correctly) and choose in the popup context menu options - there is possible to enter the coordinates along the time axis and the frequency (I think there is still brightness and the duty cycle are selected). Just for this the cursor must be switched to edit mode nodes (icons with red arrows just behind the scoreboard of the current time of the session - right icon just the arrow on the circle.)

Эссенс

Post by Эссенс » Sun May 29, 2016 19:22

Exactly.The window opens and there you can set the frequency.Thanks again.At least the forum is, instead of the user. :)
And buttons with the letters S and M that change?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun May 29, 2016 19:33

It's listening modes the tracks in the editor window - Solo and Mute - that is, only listen to this track (not playing the rest) on or off the playback, respectively. When a lot of tracks, it's convenient - you can listen to the session with only the tracks that you want off the rest. The tracks that are not played are in the editor window, gray.

Эссенс

Post by Эссенс » Sun May 29, 2016 19:51

Can tell about the function BioOptimization?Is checked on shared frequencies.How to understand what the result of the listening frequency?