Neuro-programmer 3

Валерий Николаевич
Re: Neuro-programmer 3

Post by Валерий Николаевич » Sun Jan 12, 2014 14:42

Alas, but under Win XP on this netbook (Packard Bell dot SE) visualization doesn't work! The screen resolution is changed, the refresh rate is not adjustable (60 Hz). Video driver Manager, not signaling, not the :). Don't see WHY not imaging???? :wiz

Дмитрий Никитин

Post by Дмитрий Никитин » Fri Jan 24, 2014 16:19

Hello! Is it possible to neuroprogrammer record afirmatsii immediately to the left and right channel as Andrei Patrushev in Explorer?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:50

Yes, on the page of affirmations there are checkboxes for the posted play - can be put in parallel in the left and right ear. And you can even add a third on top of them in both ears at once.

Ксюта10

Post by Ксюта10 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 23:45

K-13
I humbly request video tutorial for the "dummies" for NP3 :) it is possible that this great work of esche anyone (well except me) useful )))

Дмитрий Никитин

Post by Дмитрий Никитин » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:39

Hello! Whether modulation fixated afirmatsii? If so, the modulation off? I need to make afirmatsii remained unchanged. Is this possible?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:14

Дмитрий Никитин wrote:whether modulation fixated afirmatsii?
Yes. The modulation frequency is synchronized with the frequency at the time of playback.
Дмитрий Никитин wrote:If so, the modulation off? I need to make afirmatsii remained unchanged. Is this possible?
Just don't turn on the modulation.
I have the feeling that I wasted a week of personal time to the translation of the user only in order to confidently answer the questions unwilling to read it.

Александр Фавинк

Post by Александр Фавинк » Mon Mar 31, 2014 21:34

I bought the NP3 but set installed, but not started. Error NP5. What to do ? :)))

Александр Фавинк

Post by Александр Фавинк » Mon Mar 31, 2014 22:10

So all the same who knows how to fix the problem --- bought the NP3 installed , but during sapsa failure and writes an error NP5 (twice), and then flies from the program :(( Can someone tell me how to fix it (fix it). After all, there is the key, but the program never even asks !

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 22:39

The details is not enough.
What kind of system is that it is all of the developer tools as a set.
On the forum about this mistake of a word, letters from the developers to wait long.
Key program had to ask after the kernel is started.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 22:54

Try to put on another computer.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:58

Got a response from Transparent, they are very sorry that You faced such a problem and assured me that he will definitely take care of her.
Until advised two things:

- The user must login to the system as administrator, otherwise the program will not start. Log in as administrator or run the program as administrator via context menu.

If that's not the problem, try the following:

1) restart the computer after the unsuccessful launch of the program.
2) download and use this program: http://www.transparentcorp.com/downloads/ClearCache.exe
3) restart your computer again
4) try to run the program again

Hope this will help, but if You have any problems or questions, just let me know.

Александр Фавинк

Post by Александр Фавинк » Wed Apr 02, 2014 22:09

Tried to 4 points of your Board ... ( not helped. But the error LP5 CBO already does not give, writes requierd .Net framework, although the frame Werk on the beech the latest version 4.5.1. I have Windows 8, respectively 64-bit, that something (is to demolish the system on XP 32-bit) ??? :wiz

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 22:19

The program works on all MS OSes, starting with XP. Most likely the framework is reduced.

Дима Никитин

Post by Дима Никитин » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:58

Hello. For Mind work station has the ability to record afirmatii and handle them? If Yes , in what page can it be done?

котэ

Post by котэ » Thu Apr 24, 2014 0:00

Hello!
Noticed that in most ready-made sessions in NP3 use of isochoric tones. That is, the creators consider them more effective than binaural beats? If I don't know what works on me better ... Can I use stimulation isochoric tones and binaural beats at the same time in one session ?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 0:13

Isochoric tones work without headphones. Or in one earphone. Or two, but different stimulation frequency (at each ear and, consequently, the hemisphere of the brain separately). Any sound-reproducing equipment. That is, they are just more versatile.

For BB you need good stereo separation, including spatial, but according to some researchers they are more effective.

Most often they are used simultaneously.

котэ

Post by котэ » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:12

к-13 wrote:Isochoric tones work without headphones. Or in one earphone. Or two, but different stimulation frequency (at each ear and, consequently, the hemisphere of the brain separately). Any sound-reproducing equipment. That is, they are just more versatile.

For BB you need good stereo separation, including spatial, but according to some researchers they are more effective.

Most often they are used simultaneously.
Thanks for the reply :)
And here's another interesting... of Affirmatsii you can record your voice makes sense to insert in all types of sessions (alpha, beta, gamma, etc.) or only those which cause relaxation, loss of consciousness, etc. - low alpha, theta, Delta ? And what should be the volume settings on the basic sounds ? So what would they do deliberately was not heard or that would barely ?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:24

котэ wrote:And what should be the volume settings on the basic sounds ? So what would they do deliberately was not heard or that would barely ?
Everyone works in different ways. It is better to try this way and that - to choose how best to continue to use the selected option.
котэ wrote:And here's another interesting... of Affirmatsii you can record your voice makes sense to insert in all types of sessions (alpha, beta, gamma, etc.) or only those which cause relaxation, loss of consciousness, etc. - low alpha, theta, Delta ?
In the sessions on relaxation of the phrases used to improve the status and secure the installations as self-hypnosis and self-programming.
In the "fast" sessions, the phrase is best used only as a reminder of goals and notifications about the transition to another mode.

котэ

Post by котэ » Mon Apr 28, 2014 21:59

Among the many ready-made sessions in this program there is a session called gamma mood elevator in which there is a Gradual increase in frequency from alpha to gamma and subsequent maintenance of the latter. So here I am during this session been able to sleep although I understand she needs to have a stimulating effect on the na. Is this normal ?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 22:25

This is a normal reaction of the untrained brain. To start you need to work with the alpha sessions.

котэ

Post by котэ » Mon Apr 28, 2014 23:19

к-13 wrote:This is a normal reaction of the untrained brain. To start you need to work with the alpha sessions.
Yes, about the fact that we must start with alpha I read, but I thought that there was a view that it is not necessary to first lower the frequency (Delta, theta) , and it appears that boost is also not recommended ? Long have the alpha to train ?

And here's another... Until we use it only in the headphones That is, without visual stimulation and I'm thinking about purchasing the device for audio visual stimulation. I need to buy a mind machine as a whole (if so what kind of advise to work with NP3) or is it enough to only buy glasses with my headphones, software and a laptop replacement any MM?

котэ

Post by котэ » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:59

Dear K13, please answer my question ☺.. I read the forum but still can not understand how nominal additional equipment suitable for this program. Will there be enough for me to buy glasses type photosonix color track or points easier and I have read about a decoder ... It is required ? Can't figure out what to buy that would not melt, and the main thing that worked well! Can't afford to throw $200+ down the drain ... please Help ☺

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:02

котэ wrote:Dear K13, please answer my question ☺..
Dear Koteall the answers to Your questions on this forum probably 10 times, no less. I answer only questions that relate directly to program and problems with its use. For all other questions can answer a good half of the veterans of the forum (and a third beginners) - they are common to MM.
котэ wrote:I read the forum but still can not understand how nominal additional equipment suitable for this program.
The cheapest Sirius or decoder of maynd-Explorer.
Of options better innerpulse - best option, a little expensive, but universal device, allowing to solve most of the problems in stimulation (about the Nova and the Navigator to tell e'm 8) ). Points (if not colortrak, that is) better standard, premium too bright, especially for beginners.
From very cheap (self-made) - decoder for the lm555.
Free option: - screen visualization (the plugin can be downloaded from the developers site or run from a set of bonuses to the program upon purchase).
котэ wrote:Long should alpha practicing ?
Is normal will not work.
котэ wrote:I need to buy a mind machine as a whole (if so what kind of advise to work with NP3) or is it enough to only buy glasses with my headphones, software and a laptop replacement any MM?
Glasses without the mind-machine will not work. In older cars with glasses only the wiring and LEDs in the new microcontroller to decode the digital stream of color and frequency for multiple LEDs.

Виктор...

Post by Виктор... » Sun May 04, 2014 17:57

- Editor sessions (can be trite to replace the background in any session on any file, song, nature sounds, the audio lectures...)
This can be done with any session? Alpha, beta, theta?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun May 04, 2014 19:25

Виктор... wrote:
- Editor sessions (can be trite to replace the background in any session on any file, song, nature sounds, the audio lectures...)
This can be done with any session? Alpha, beta, theta?
Any. It is possible and without an editor to make the basic version - using the properties of the sessions.