Neuro-programmer 3

ААААА
Re: Neuro-programmer 3

Post by ААААА » Tue May 21, 2013 2:05

Also zayuzat prog demo on drugm comp. Only instead written 20 days and only 15 as the first, she NEVER been set before!

So without translation into Russian of a moot point , not sure you can deal with tension but Alas ... our beloved language especially in the help wizard does well without it!!!)

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue May 21, 2013 2:50

ААААА wrote:Also zayuzat prog demo on drugm comp. Only instead written 20 days and only 15 as the first, she NEVER been set before!
And where it says 20 days? This is a standard 2WeeksTrial - 2 weeks to "try" with limited functionality. So 15 days is just what is stated. And on the first computer someone still put her.
ААААА wrote:So without translation into Russian of a moot point , not sure you can deal with tension but Alas ... our beloved language especially in the help wizard does well without it!!!)
I got Transparent on the transfer wizard "Getting Started". This is all for what they agreed to (and you had to use all his charm :lol: ). Everything else over time, you can record a voice of the user and launch sound and follow the prompts - this screen such a question, the first option translates to ..., second ... and so on. It is easier than video, so do not need to constantly switch screens or use another device to view it.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue May 21, 2013 9:52

For buyers NP3 there is the opportunity to upgrade to version Ultimate NP3.
The cost 1170 RUB.
On this issue, please write to mindmachine@bk.ru

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu May 23, 2013 17:18

For owners of devices with Windows 8:
the Information about the compatibility mode is under the following link:
http://windows.microsoft.com/ru-RU/wind ... es-working

Information about opening CHM files presented here:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/917607/ru

In the case of any additional questions with the operating system Windows8, You can contact us by phone +7 (495) 916-7171 (for Moscow), 8 (800) 200-8001 (Regions of Russia) or send them via e-mail russia@microsoft.com
The program itself is fully compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8. If you do not open the help file, try opening it in Internet Explorer - it is based on ordinary html code (CHM is a basic help format from microsoft, I don't know why they in its own operating systems do not support native formats).
Last edited by к-13 on Wed May 29, 2013 0:06, edited 1 time in total.

Зерванадья

Post by Зерванадья » Mon May 27, 2013 2:38

Vlotho on these points is not clear.napiste please where are these functions located?

----------In Neuroprogrammer can be run simultaneously is unlimited (within the limits of RAM) number of records tuning all the possible parameters - the volume, start time and playback speed for each file is one you need to put on normal volume, the other on minimum.

--------------The same neuro-programmer allows you to stretch and compress the file at the right time during playback

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon May 27, 2013 10:11

These features are on the programs tab of "Affirmations/scripts". Choose or write the audio file to play and set up the parameters of their reproduction.

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Tue May 28, 2013 18:17

K-13

Mac OS is not put quite?..

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue May 28, 2013 23:11

The program starts and runs perfectly on Linux through an emulator (Wine), I don't think the apples in this matter, inferior to open source systems. Nobody bothers to download the trial version and try before you buy.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue May 28, 2013 23:59

On ofsayte approximately the same answer:
the Mac version

Our programs are currently PC only. It is not that we don't like the Mac. On the contrary, we have hundreds of Apple customers using our products. We don't have a Mac version because all of our applications would have to be re-written. The applications may look simple on the outside, but they are extremely complex on the inside and it would take major resources to create a Mac version.

We hope to have the resources to create a Mac version in the future, but for now your best option is to use a program like VMWare or Parallels to run any windows program.

Parallels in particular seems to be preferred among our customers: www.parallels.com
Brief translation:
Our program currently is only for PC users (I mean the cat burglars). This does not mean that we don't like Mak - hundreds of our customers use the software on MacOS. We do not release a version for the Mac because the program has a very complex internal structure (despite the fact that she looks just externally), so you will need enormous expenditure of resources to transfer the code to other platforms.

We hope that in the future we will have these resources, but so far the best solution are VMWare or Parallels that let you run windows applications.

For reviews of our buyers Parallels is preferred.

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Thu May 30, 2013 19:31

K-13

Downloaded Parallels, now we have to buy Windu )
Then you can neuroprogrammer to buy.

Tell me, have you tried this program to the operating system and is it possible with this program?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu May 30, 2013 22:10

Павлум wrote:K-13

Downloaded Parallels, now we have to buy Windu )
Then you can neuroprogrammer to buy.
I took the XP from your old computer (safely izdohshih three years ago, but still lying in my attic) - it came with a licensed OS and a sticker with the activation code on the box. Conscience me does not torment.
Tell me, have you tried this program to the operating system and is it possible with this program?
I for OS for ten years has filled the dreams of a dozen General books (last couple of years, just write them a voice recorder - it is enough for that the dream was kept in memory for a few weeks, even if there is more to this record is not to return). Therefore, the program for these purposes I do not need. But it is intended to change habits and patterns, so it is possible to teach yourself to write down the dreams in the night and reality check when meeting individual signs - that is enough for sustainable results...

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:55

K-13

I also have more than 10 years dreams writing 4 pieces on average per night. However, irregular OS - 1 every 6 weeks. More )

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 13:52

To identify the most frequent recurrence of the dreams and to write down affirmations like "I see a red sky is a dream", "My body lighter than air - it's a dream", "I'm lost - is this a dream" etc.. And rotate them in the alpha. Through a dozen auditions for every dream, where you will meet the listed criteria, will be at least partially realized.

елен

Post by елен » Sun Jun 23, 2013 13:40

what are the differences between Neuro-Programmer 3 and Mind WorkStation Ultimate— (the easy version-5580 rubles). what is in Mind that WorkStation which is not in the Neuro-Programmer 3 Ultimate ? and Vice versa?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 19:51

елен wrote:what are the differences between Neuro-Programmer 3 and Mind WorkStation Ultimate
In the structure of the programs.

At the workstation, virtually limitless potential for expansion and it is aimed at professionals - therapists, psychologists, neurologists (or at least operators EEG). It supports the vast majority of biofeedback devices, including serious electroencephalographs (and this list is periodically extended), direct downloading of sessions to some MM every time the session is played in new ways (mode biooptical a few more affects the control - and take into account the type of signal, wave form and duration of the segments). Honestly, I think that most of the features there, even for me once, although very interesting for the overall development, for example in real time you can view the data of biochemical and adjust the session manually during playback.
Because of this difference in price.

Neuro-programmer - program for home use, it has everything you need to use (in the version with the editor). Complete with MindReflection (mental game) turns into a real home trainer - is worth a dozen times to listen to one session, as it begins to operate smoothly the program customize it to the individual characteristics of the user and can record it in the player receiving pocket "the pill".

Улетаю

Post by Улетаю » Wed Jun 26, 2013 23:35

Good afternoon. Nezadolgo before I received a letter in the mail, bought NP. There is no Russian language. And on the forum you write that the translation is partial, it is. It would be convenient to read the purpose of the sessions or describe in a professional translation. I tried to translate manually reprinting of the description (copy-paste in the program is not active), but google translate turns the floor of nonsense, partly clear, but it seems that I missed something important. Please help with the translation, if any.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 0:32

Bought the program on this site got Russian manual on working with the program (a full description of all features and modes of the program). Translation of the sessions is not yet ready, I have no time to engage in them in an external text editor, they are not edited (or edited, but the program then does not open when you save all the codes and tags, the developers stubbornly ignore this question, as the translation wizard), and click sessions of the program was too long it turns out.
Sense to transfer the suggestion has disappeared - in the third version they are not tied to the sessions, and for self-binding is easier and better to write (there is a lot of topics on the creation of texts for rainbow or MM discs with-hypnosis).

Брэнд

Post by Брэнд » Sat Jun 29, 2013 19:28

For Neuro-programmer 3 does not need a translation, how much - detailed instructions for use.
The program has many features not reflected in the translation.
Natural complexity is the technical language of the original.
Transfer curve and its curvature due to the quality of the original "English" instructions.

Sad that K-13 "once they engage"...

Maybe the founding fathers of the resource would support this interesting program with lots of options?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 23:51

Брэнд wrote:For Neuro-programmer 3 does not need a translation, how much - detailed instructions for use.
Available in Russian manual covers all the functions and features. It is most detailed - Americans wrote it for their own.
Брэнд wrote:, the Program has many features not reflected in the translation.
What? I'm very interested.
Брэнд wrote:Natural complexity causing technical language of the original.
Have You seen at least one instruction, written in the form of fiction in the style of women's novel? Everything is maximally compressed with no gaps is necessary in order to preserve the number read it at least to the middle.
Брэнд wrote:, the Transfer curve and its curvature due to the quality of the original "English" instructions.
No gag - just a translation.
Брэнд wrote:Sad that K-13 "once they engage"...
Sad that something I worked out, read, not all received. And I do what more people want, what pleases them and not sabrosita in a week or two.

Брэнд

Post by Брэнд » Mon Jul 01, 2013 18:33

K-13,
in other words - with Neuroprogrammer 3 - all is well?... The translation is excellent, everything is clear, how-to video You posted, as repeatedly promised - sea...
You promised to do translation sessions... but that's the thing - "Transparent" and not give the nod, and You - "once they engage".
At what stage is the translation of sessions?

Whether this technical support program website "NP 3"?
Or bought the product simply threw and it was limited to demagoguery promises?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 19:05

And You bought the program, or, again, purely to talk with me?
Брэнд wrote:in other words - with Neuroprogrammer 3 - all is well?...
Normally, everything is. Dissatisfied with only one, and the one biased is You. I even distracted will not.
Брэнд wrote:, the Translation is excellent, everything is clear to all
Translation of normal on the examination for such five bet (I have a diploma of a translator, I know :) ). But understandable or not, I don't know - no questions asked :? .
Брэнд wrote:video You posted, as repeatedly promised - sea...
Please note, dear, to the wording of the promise video - and I cite someone's request in this thread. Some of you have asked me in person, I sent them the introductory video in the mail.
Брэнд wrote:You Promised to do translation sessions... but that's the thing - "Transparent" and not give the nod, and You - "once they engage".
At what stage is the translation of sessions?
I'm accountable to You? I don't think.
Брэнд wrote:Would a true technical support from the program website, "NP 3"?
Or bought the product simply threw and it was limited to demagoguery promises?
You with my hand, this support is not available. The rest will receive it in full.

XUPOH

Post by XUPOH » Tue Jul 02, 2013 0:58

K-13, can manual in the original? plizzz

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:34

"Manual in the original" default is with a demo version of the program.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 20:30

Transfer question and answer with email.
Good day affair! Tell pzhl. how much time can listen to the session neuroprogrammer without headphones? Ie is it possible to loop any session and listen to it for a long time without any negative consequences for themselves ? Free Transparent I answer not yet found.
Hi)))

For all of one recipe does not exist - all people differ in sensitivity to external stimulation and the threshold level of accumulation, after which the brain refuses to submit to external conduct and falls into a subdued sleepy.

But General criteria are still there:

First, it all depends on volume. If it is barely noticeable on the level of external noise, then you don't have to worry - at least a day to listen. The louder, the closer to the limits for the headphones. At high volume is generally not recommended to listen to.

Secondly, the type of stimulation depends.
- Beta at any volume you can iterate over in an hour and the effect will be counterproductive.
- Delta for sleep at low volume on all night to put - if you need an alarm clock, it can be invigorating sound playback interruption or use a conventional (in this case, you may have an alpha or beta session to perk me up), and it's better to just sleep until the body wakes up - then he full rest (there is a risk of protyanut day when the accumulated sleep debt and to bring down the daily routine, so it is better at 5 PM to start), although ideal for this option would be a chain of sessions, emulating the natural transition frequency while changing sleep cycles.
- Alpha at low levels with virtually no restrictions.
- Delta without a good fitness is generally better not to include - there is a risk to diffuse inhibition of the cortex (natural heavy hangover, but without the thirsty and fume).

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 22:34

Comrades, no need to ask me why You don't open the CHM format. I think that is a question to Microsoft support - how do I know why a STANDARD HELP FILE MICROSOFT changed the STANDARD PROGRAM to EDIT THESE FILES FROM MICROSOFT are NOT OPEN IN THEIR OPERATING SYSTEM. Are they constantly fuck with scripts and protocols, even in one of the line operating system (but different versions of) the same files can work in different ways. That's even bother to answer why such nonsense has a right to exist. I am satisfied with XP as a second system for programs that are not supported by open source (by the way, even manual open, though, and should not the idea).