Neuro-programmer 3

к-13
Re: Neuro-programmer 3

Post by к-13 » Sun May 29, 2016 21:03

Essence Atkinsin the program this function is... how to say... variable.
This mode of operation in conjunction with devices of a biological feedback (biofeedback here on the forum sold one of the supported - http://www.mindmachine.ru/mental_games.htm) - that is, You use the program in the playback mode of the session not only earphone for output of the information she provided, but connected to the computer device to measure Your condition (galvanic skin response, speaking and mind reflection), the direction in which the program determines which frequency You affect is better and which is worse - the program just using the settings defined in the intervals of time change the stimulating frequency in the given settings range (like rocking frequency near a given session of its base value) and analyses the changes in the readings of BOS (for example, alpha increased if the dynamics of relaxation or slowed down, maybe even as the body breaks down and instead of relaxing tense).
After ten uses (this is the minimum for one session, in which we can evaluate the result) the program will start for the studied range of frequencies to choose the most effective value within the limits specified in the session (the analysis of neighborhood values will continue).
The point is that each person has a basic frequency for each state are slightly different, and the sessions are written for averaged data. This feature allows you to make session programs individual - that is most effective for a single, specific user.
It all makes sense, of course, only in the case if you work with the program consistently, regularly and with a serious approach.

Эссенс

Post by Эссенс » Sun May 29, 2016 22:42

Okay,thank you.But 500 Hz is the maximum frequency?
Put returns 787 Hz to 500 Hz.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun May 29, 2016 23:12

Эссенс wrote:Betting returns 787 Hz to 500 Hz.
Where?

Эссенс

Post by Эссенс » Sun May 29, 2016 23:26

Isochronic Tones Node Properties
Options brainwave frequency

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun May 29, 2016 23:51

I think there is generally 50 Hertz must be a ceiling, as it was in earlier versions. Brain waves with more frequency are not investigated due to the fact that practically not observed in mentally healthy people. I don't know why the developers have expanded the range (although no, I know, but this Aria is quite another story - "according to numerous requests of workers").
Would you read the material on light and sound stimulation, and then restimulate yourself lingering migraine, insomnia, chronic fatigue and nervousness... No need to disturb the brain waves with all the psychotronics, like organology, psycho-acoustics and techno-yoga is different things.

Эссенс

Post by Эссенс » Mon May 30, 2016 0:07

Even up to 500 Hz is not much that is investigated.Apparently the developers of such a policy.Honestly, I'm only interested in tested by me frequency, but with isochronic tones.And without any sound and light stimulants.I don't need.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon May 30, 2016 0:15

Essence Atkinsthen use an audio editor or a frequency generator. Because this program is for sound and light stimulation.

Эссенс

Post by Эссенс » Mon May 30, 2016 0:28

Used the frequency generator,but I isochronal such generators are not known.Looking for isochronic frequencies.Don't tell me the name?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon May 30, 2016 0:50

Essence Atkinsisochrony?
ISOCHRONY, contour, time of occurrence of any geophysical or astronomical phenomena (e.g., a solar Eclipse).
And isochoric tone is when one frequency (carrier) is modulated by another (the modeling, it should be well below the carrier, otherwise, instead of isochoric tones can get repetitive symmetric chaotic sequence of peaks of amplitude).
In order to obtain isochoric tone (at least I do when creating sessions, light and sound stimulation), you need to create two desired frequency carrier (Your 787 Hz) sine and modulating (forget about 150-180 Hz - they are not from this area, they are used in acoustic stimulation of brain rhythms) - rectangle, that is, the sequence of peaks of one polarity of the desired frequency and the silence between them, and then mix them (add to carrier modulation) by selecting in the options of mixing mode "modulation".

Эссенс

Post by Эссенс » Mon May 30, 2016 0:57

Clear. Thank you. :) All could not understand what all the description came across in English. :)By the way I even experimented,but never thought that it for modulation of such work.

Михаил 2

Post by Михаил 2 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 18:44

Sell someone a manual NP3

Юра88

Mode BioOptimization

Post by Юра88 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 19:18

Hello!Want to know about the Mode BioOptimization in NP3.
Someone can tell about the algorithm of BioOptimization? is there any public information about it? Whether it is their phantom in NP3? On their website, very little information about this feature.
And by the way why the Navigator did not add the feature as a Mode BioOptimization ? Or its effectiveness is questionable?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:44

Юра88biotinidase is a mode of operation with the bio feedback device, not a mind-machine (so the Navigator has to be there and can't). Session - this is the average frequency, as each person is different. There, each listening to the operating frequency deviates from the preset value (for example 10 Hz for alpha and 9.95 or 9.8, depending on, you can set the step value of the deviation and its duration), and the readings are recorded barefoot, then to compare them with others. After 10 times listening to one session under beoptimistic already in the program accumulates statistics - any deviation causes a better result - the more accumulated data, the more accurate the program selects the individual frequencies for each band, so the sessions become more effective.

Юра88

Post by Юра88 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:42

Hello. I have a question on the mode of biooptical. In Bio-Optimization Options option Optimization Range. The default value of value - 2. but there is an opportunity to exhibit 1.5, 1, 0.5 In dock it is written the following-
The range of optimization will determine how far away from the original frequency of the program can deviate until it finds the optimal frequency. If your session protocol calls for very precise frequencies, it may be a good idea to lower the frequency range. However, decreasing the range may keep the user from reaching a more optimal frequency.

That is, following from say the smaller the step the more accurate will be found the best frequency? but I still like that sparingly to explain. Then why not make only 0.5 step default if it will give the best result?)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:22

Юра88
Hello.
Everything is exactly the opposite :) - the wider range (higher the number), the greater the opportunity to find the optimum frequency, and low values are set, if, for some reason, very important that is specified in session frequency.

Юра88

Post by Юра88 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 16:41

Andrei Patrushev, thank you very much for the reply :)
Still need advice on the following issue.
1.Want to use a bunch Navigator + NP3 + NeuroSky EEG headset.
Chose the scheme for 21 days listen to 2 times a day morning and evening session - Alpha Meditation .
In the settings of biooptical left the default value of 15 after which playout will occur optimization session. Goes to get some approximation of a solo session I need for 21 day to listen to the current this session. But with the recommendations on the forum for mind machines there is a recommendation that it is desirable to alternate several sessions during one cycle of training under the scheme of 21 or 15 days. To minimize adaptation to the session. So how much effective to use one session with the regime of reoptimization for the 21st day of classes, 2 times a day. or is it better to choose 2 sessions and alternate?
2.Almost all of the sessions use of isochoric tones. when using Navigator + NP3 is a recommendation in the editor session to change the settings or leave default?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Mar 10, 2018 19:16

Юра88
1. Recommendation - not a dogma but a guide to action. :wink:
2. How do I know? I can not imagine what You are going to do. :?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:54

Юра88 wrote:But with the recommendations on the forum for mind machines there is a recommendation that it is desirable to alternate several sessions during one cycle of training under the scheme of 21 or 15 days. To minimize adaptation to the session.
It is the recommendation of a period of adaptation to my workshop, which teaches you to work with the device. Operation there - the main task, the relaxation is secondary. The point is that the brain did not associate the sound of a particular session with the alpha state. To create a conditional reflex, which will cause alpha rhythms with similar sounds (as it will interfere with, say, the stimulation of beta rhythms - if the brain hears the same sounds, as in the alpha session, he the habit will start to relax instead of activation). Workshop and adaptation to the device is not so good (need to learn to relax under any session, without reference to any one), but in all other cases it is wonderful and only good listener - the more you listen to the same session, the better it works. Provided that listening to the right thing.

Юра88

Post by Юра88 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:16

Andrei Patrushev, K-13 - thank you very much for the answers :)

Юра88

Post by Юра88 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:28

again, please tell me the following - when using alpha sessions neuro-programmer in combination with the Navigator as the gate of the decoder in their standard(library of neuroprogrammer sessions) sessions better isochronic tones to replace binomially or to add as a Supplement?
There is a similar question asked but I do not clearly understand)
Last edited by Юра88 on Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:37, edited 1 time in total.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:36

If Navigator to use it as a strobe decoder, then there is absolutely no matter what to keep the signal. What's more by ear like or what seems more effective - and you want to use.

Юра88

Post by Юра88 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:43

1.In Pathfinder R -session binormality beatings going? Just the feel of the sessions of Navigator and Neuroprogrammer differ greatly.:) I ponimaniyu to assess the effectiveness of the session you need to study with an EEG, the diagram - response session. Can neuroprogrammer to cast an EEG. the diagram after the listening session?
2. The waveform in isochoric tones is a Rectangle. Remember Andery Patrushev wrote that alpha is better stimuliruetsya sinus. But I understand for Binaryarray modulation signal? Or isochoric tones to alpha stimulation sinus is also better to Choose?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:50

Юра88 wrote:Can neuroprogrammer to cast an EEG. the diagram after the listening session?
No. It is essentially just an advanced audio player with a set of audio files in a particular format their editor and a few bells and whistles. Gadgets tomography or electroencephalography in it, even if the equipment is appropriate to connect. The effectiveness of the alpha sessions to track easily the feelings of the hearer.
The shape of the signal... everything is intricately and individually... I would say that the sine is still ambiguous. It was my old machine, where most of the alpha sessions was in rectangle, and even with the sawtooth waveform -it relaxes me much faster and better than the current one. Although it may be due to the fact that she was first and over time the feeling has popitalis... In method Silva for autostimulation alpha uses rhythmic sound (a sawtooth wave), and methodology Monroe was built on the sine, simply because that is another form of the signal does not occur binaurally effect.
Last edited by к-13 on Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:58, edited 1 time in total.

Юра88

Post by Юра88 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:53

Do not tell me what software can build such diagram if it is to feed an EEG. data?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:01

Oh, it's a neurosurgeons))) For the purpose of alpha training this information is redundant.