Program for PC Psychogeriatr

Валерий 123
Program for PC Psychogeriatr

Post by Валерий 123 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:33

In the net one guy suggested a set of programs for the PC , released by the company psi-Tekhnolodzhi ,according to the description they are able to influence the mental state of a person through audio and video effects are reproducible in this program . As similar with these machines?

Филя

Re: the Program for PC Psychogeriatr

Post by Филя » Wed Mar 14, 2012 15:24

Валерий 123 wrote:In the net one guy suggested a set of programs for the PC , released by the company psi-Tekhnolodzhi ,according to the description they are able to influence the mental state of a person through audio and video effects are reproducible in this program . As similar with these machines?
Are you still interested in this topic?
If so, tell me, pliz, more in detail about what you mean by "affect the mental state of a person through audio and video effects that play in this program" If I understand you right, you and me are the most important to respond positively to or questions: "is it possible to strengthen to increase IQ, and if not the power of the mind, then at least some certain skills interested in this people? "

Then, have some positive experience in this direction.
In order to share this experience, what would you were a programmer capable and willing to work with me so that together we have created a product themselves that will fit it says on the understanding of the topic.

НеоСплинт

Post by НеоСплинт » Wed Mar 14, 2012 23:20

Last visit: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:24. Phil - he is not interested in :)

Филя

Post by Филя » Mon May 06, 2013 13:37

НеоСплинт wrote:Last visit was: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:24. Phil - he is not interested in :)
Hi!

Why, you wonder .... only now the alert for some reason, not notified about the message.

With HC.
PHIL