Разработчик
Want a toy

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:15

Александр78

Post by Александр78 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:41

Yes my friend, you are a masochist awake. :lol:

Логик

Post by Логик » Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:46

All this is too cumbersome. Google on request Float Tank, floating, sensory deprivation bathtub. There is a book on the Russian language, as such a device to make yourself.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Dec 24, 2009 14:26

floating tank is also want :-)
has anyone tried, by the way?

Логик

Post by Логик » Thu Dec 24, 2009 14:32

Шалтай Балтай wrote:has anyone tried, by the way?
Then all hope for the demos. He is a lover of experimentation. :) I would have poeksperimentirovat, but centers floating in my city no. And the construction of the Float Tank I still put. There are other problems...

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Dec 24, 2009 14:38

Logik
Been thinking about that,and this is already found,but yet I am sorry to give 2500-3000 rupees per session :?

Логик

Post by Логик » Thu Dec 24, 2009 14:46

Dimasuse silico-good gold, maybe give a discount. :) Maybe you should promise to write a review on the forum about floating as well? And suddenly money will not ponadobyatsya. :D

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Dec 24, 2009 14:52

Logik
You are strong on ideas :ay But what is noticed, the more money, kropotlivoi they begin to count. I think it is not so simple, if I write an opinion, you'll have to go to the session ALL participants of the project, otherwise I'm afraid will beat me comrades :lol:

Логик

Post by Логик » Thu Dec 24, 2009 15:10

Dimas wrote:I Think it's not so easy
as a person looks at the world and the world looks at him. That seems not just today, it may seem very simple tomorrow. You only need the desire, and even better is the intention.
Dimas wrote: if I write a review, you have to go to the session ALL participants of the project
Depending on how write, if talented, to drag by force no one will have to do will run! :? And on account of the beat, all advertisers would have blue faces on crutches went, if I'd responded in such a way for their publicity.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Dec 24, 2009 15:51

Logik
I'm a little mean :)

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:23

I tried

If interested, (ALL IMHO)

It is virtually impossible to relax the neck (I failed)
Head to have to drop VERY much in the water
Top I felt water on my forehead
below impossible
neck is still tense
neck relaxing if you put your hands under your head - then YES!
but - arms - tense ,-)
slide
always somewhere to blows (me on right)
it's unnerving
there is an internal ventilation - probably because of this
generally, first - or have work
or a toy for the ladies

THOUGH
after the Sens - a really pleasant experience when walking on the street
like in EfE-)

overall score - 2.5 out of 5

this is the first impression

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sun Jan 03, 2010 15:47

Humpty Baltay
Where tried?

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Jan 05, 2010 17:13

Prana
on the barricade (Zoological 4, I think)

Камуи

Post by Камуи » Sat Jan 09, 2010 16:32

Everything is easier... Take a sleeping bag and inflatable mattress. For household needs is enough. Headphones, player, Deconcentration. A mattress pump not too much that he hadn't pushed back. after 5-10 min listen "Deconcentration" there is a feeling of flying or sliding on a smooth surface under the action of wind in the head :)

Яли

Post by Яли » Sat Jan 09, 2010 22:05

during their stay in such premises there is a "touch hunger" basic senses, with the result that all the energy is directed "inwards"- in the first place aktiviziruyutsya trikuta, hence the hallucinations, visions and the like, and then depending on the amount of time spent... for example in wasps getting out easily once I see the pictures, then sleep.
for the first time this experiment was conducted in the ' 50s, atoi earlier, then however the scientists wanted to establish how much laziness adversely affects the individual students were placed in capsules, which also by analogy they had "touch hunger"- was hallucinating in a few hours podopotnyh tormented by visions was asked to stop the experiment scientists.. was pleased with the results - laziness is detrimental to human +))
this practice of "dark retreat" dates back to Tibet, where the monks climb into a small cave and lived there for a while opening yourself well, or revealing +)
now these, too, can experience- http://www.radugi.ru/varianti.html
he wasn't yet ready :)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sat Jan 09, 2010 22:28

Yali
One of my teachers Stepanov V. G. talked about such experiments in the 60-70-ies in the USSR. At that time, he studied the psyche of the astronauts. Participants were immersed in a sensory deprivation chamber and they are funny there was a hallucination. The first task was to find out what is the impact of weightlessness on the human psyche, but later studies have been classified, and Stepanov is still not prickly 8) bc

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Sat Jan 09, 2010 23:48

IMHO

good idea
but the release should still modify a file

while 100 pounds is needed to "float" under the head

PS
what is a direct entrance to the OS I know (not by hearsay ,-) )
there before ischo far

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:59

Камуи wrote:Everything is easier... Take a sleeping bag and inflatable mattress. For household needs is enough. Headphones, player, Deconcentration. A mattress pump not too much that he hadn't pushed back. after 5-10 min listen "Deconcentration" there is a feeling of flying or sliding on a smooth surface under the action of wind in the head :)
And in summer, an inflatable pool in the yard with the water at 37 degrees(it's cool) :lol: Just float under the head(or the underside of the neck) or the cushion on the bottom mandatory - disables stroke, if you relax...

Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:39

I have something drawing style benches,there's the main angular relationship of surfaces on which you'll people.the type is not very comfortable chairs.it was supposed to recline in the liquid.I tried without it, since the pool I did not,and in the bath if you put--for anything more space was left :lol: .even without dipping into the liquid ,provided a calm environment around,in about 40 minutes-an hour started the above condition....

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:09

deprivation is different....
floating is good, but wet, requires more space for installation. We use hypomagnetic deprivation for activation of the ISS and of self-regeneration of the body very effectively, with roots deep in the past, in our time analogs = the chamber of the Reich, Ufa her counterpart, then hypomagnetic chamber in MNIIKA have Kaznacheeva.
and so on. I want to try to combine with one another, I mean to build a floating camera in the magnetic screen. From the screen effects are very interesting. In the alpha fall at once and the brain starts similar to recreate the familiar session with mindmachine, although no insulation is strong , and it glitches...
particularly effective of course for health. But is also interesting from the point of view of a very special States, which without screen are invoked as bright. One of my colleagues, took broke the world (the accumulated projection of gamers of a popular game) schA real... says that the sensation was quite realistic... well depth-depth :) (well, who read the old Lukyanenko), case is not significant, but interesting, of course a direct link was not - he did not play in this game and before a session in the cell is not played, the reason why his back tightened - is not clear. Well then a number of side effects were removed by technical means.
As for the floating cameras, I told the participant projects of the Soviet era, that they were kept for a VERY long time (up to days) in the mask, full immersion....
we read the book brown, now there is respectively expensive cameras with the breath through the solution. I do not know, have not studied that deeply.
While for reviews that person still have someone who, even for such a long time have only minimal effects, and some strong.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:40

Michael_
Yes, and those cameras that are in Moscow at least, unfortunately can't completely isolate the noise of the city...(the story of one man who tried lying in it).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jan 11, 2010 14:27

Yes, we must ride to try yourself, the stories are not clear, maybe I have been ill with the idea to cross a hedgehog with a snake, magnetic easier to do, take less space and the shower is not needed, but the hybrid is quite thick :) a separate room that is always too much question.

Логик

Post by Логик » Tue Jan 12, 2010 21:03

Сергей_Л

Post by Сергей_Л » Fri Mar 12, 2010 19:30

somewhere in the network met mentioning the work of domestic scientific research institutes in the same ' 70s.
used hollow polerowanie inside the aluminum tubes 2,5x1 m. as the container for the subject.

withstand different time, but usually almost all of the subjects, in consequence, got extraordinary abilities.

the scheme works on the principle of absorption and on the principle of reflection - mirror-type quantization of the Tree of the Worlds )))