The Program DoubleBell-PROGPeal

БородаНелли
The Program DoubleBell-PROGPeal

Post by БородаНелли » Tue Dec 01, 2009 14:48

DoubleBell-PROGPeal is a unique and unparalleled program that reproduces the modulated sound of the bell ringing. In fact, a sound generator for kilocalorie...

Of. website: http://double-bell.narod.ru

For himself noted a significant relaxing (sedative, I'd say) effect, which I thought was strange for such a sound...

By the way, generally interested in the topic of kilocalorie. I wonder are there any speakers that can reproduce ultra and infra range of bell-ringing (at least partially)?

БородаНелли

Post by БородаНелли » Thu Dec 17, 2009 21:56

Tried to imagine, this proku (free version). Something about her is... once this sound is really affected.

БородаНелли

Post by БородаНелли » Thu Dec 17, 2009 22:17

And now who yuzal? what do you feel?

Волутар

Post by Волутар » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:34

Feeling that want money for bavcic. Generator there is no smell. Something virus-like that even in the taskbar is not marked.

In General I do not recommend.

Demo sound - 22 kHz, mono (even though both channels are stored) and 8-bit (though 16 is stored).
Sound quality can easily tear out process memory, it's not even encrypted because they use regular sndPlaySound with the source in memory.
Mirror inverted bell sound - the buildup sounds very bad.. and the "fight" is very hammer on the ears.

БородаНелли

Post by БородаНелли » Sun Jan 03, 2010 16:25

All the money you want! :lol: But, personally, MNU sound put, I guess I love the fact that hammer the ears :)

And what about my question:
I wonder are there any speakers that can reproduce ultra and infra range of bell-ringing (at least partially)?

Волутар

Post by Волутар » Sun Jan 03, 2010 21:08

If speakers and you can - and even amplifier and DAC the ultrasound dragged, you still do not hear Frequencies above 15kHz are not perceived as sound, and above 18kHz are not perceived at all (and not only because the brain does not recognize them - not just physically movement of the hammer is not happening)..
frequencies below 30 Hz are perceived as "shaking" the entire body.

Макс Верховцев

bell

Post by Макс Верховцев » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:36

Why not to make the bells for yourself?
Pouring,of course,but the likeness is not difficult to bungle.
We take the gas cylinder and cut the grinder the right size(based on tone).Of course,it is better to turn the valve.And tanks to take out the carbon dioxide or inert gases.Still in the yards sticking out of the ground, these "limiters" of entry and Parking.
Experimented with small balloons-I liked it.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:52

Волутар wrote:If column and you can - and even amplifier and DAC the ultrasound dragged, you still do not hear Frequencies above 15kHz are not perceived as sound, and above 18kHz are not perceived at all (and not only because the brain does not recognize them - not just physically movement of the hammer is not happening)..
frequencies below 30 Hz are perceived as "shaking" the entire body.
According to experiments of the Japanese people perceive the sounds to 35кГц. The sounds perceived by the skin (especially the face) and the bones of the skull.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: bells

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:54

Макс Верховцев wrote:why not to make the bells for yourself?
Pouring,of course,but the likeness is not difficult to bungle.
We take the gas cylinder and cut the grinder the right size(based on tone).Of course,it is better to turn the valve.And tanks to take out the carbon dioxide or inert gases.Still in the yards sticking out of the ground, these "limiters" of entry and Parking.
Experimented with small balloons-I liked it.
Better, IMHO, to take light elastic metals. I once had a very large glass of dural - the sound from it was just awesome. :)

Волутар

Post by Волутар » Sat May 01, 2010 20:07

Well this is what amplitude should be air vibrations to the massive bones of the skull to rock... If even the smallest bone - hammer - not ranges above 20kHz..

This high frequency can create disturbances only at a distance comparable to the size of the cells.
For example, the above 16KHz I can't hear at all. There is a feeling of pressure, but not sound.

What are the Japanese visionaries measured - hardly applies to most people.

БородаНелли

Re: Program DoubleBell-PROGPeal

Post by БородаНелли » Thu Jan 16, 2014 0:36

Wool section and remembered my old thread... :) This program by the way is still alive: free portable version. Now it is called shortened "DoubleBellPeal" plays more the sound of breaking brains, but now is not adapted to work with the person:
This program can be used for sessions of harmonization of the surrounding space. Exactly, this software can be used to restore the natural molecular energy structure of the surrounding space and harmonize the surrounding aura.
The same things...