Asterite v1.1 - working on the principle of 25 fps

Волутар

Post by Волутар » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:55

Spent his razyskaniya about disk Benham... Speed is great to be not have to.
The effect is based on the residual photoreceptor impulse. Something like the after-image (as after looking on bright objects), but in a more controlled environment. Thus the black half of the disk simulates a stage of "closed eyes". Without it, nothing happens.

When closing eyes light the picture will turn off not immediately, but gradually, and, apparently, each of the photoreceptors "cools off" with his speed.

A kind of visual artifact.

Наиль

Post by Наиль » Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:06

Black and white discs on top, which when brasenia a child's fingers create the colored circles can be found at any major toy store 3-5 types from different manufacturers with the value of the ruble and more.
I think the biology effect is not being. The effect is physical.
When we adjust radio or the TV same TV channel or radio station we can meet several times. Well it will be on one frequency, and through certain periods with the attenuation of the main signal in both directions, there will be copies (of podcasty) .
Such we see him not as a biological sensor, a physical. But a decision is already responding biology because it is want.

Наиль

Post by Наиль » Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:17

Here on one of forums read
"In LCD monitors, the frequency has virtually no effect on the eye. And ETL monitors moreover, the frequency should be as high as possible, but it is better that it was a multiple of 24. I.e. the image on the monitor with a frequency of 96 Hz is perceived by the eye better than 100 Hz. it's just one of the features of our vision."

Наиль

Post by Наиль » Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:34

Indirectly confirmed the idea that 24 -25 Hz is consciousness. Probably, the frequency of variate is limited by the speed of recognition and perception consciousness, but perceived frequency is significantly large. If the ear perceives consciousness to 20-22 Hz and so the subconscious to 40. Admit that eye it is available.

Экко

Post by Экко » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:01

perceived frequency is significantly large.
Don't forget that the retina has momentum

Дмитрий В.

Post by Дмитрий В. » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:37

Anonymous wrote:"and to invent new methods then I do not see sense,"
for what it's worth. Appetite comes while eating.
Times about this experience 20 years the masses are not known, probably a powerful thing and well classified.
Perhaps it makes people zombies, which at a given signal of minut personality and Sidorov driver, Petrov becomes leader and then as an accountant Ivanov.
Well, if you decide to go into science and research, all You good ))
Well I'm telling you, the method of the 25th frame in the last 20 years and used. Just 1 frame per second is very small, even for the subconscious. So the broadcasters are taking so-called microfilm (not sure of the name, it was long ago), these microfilms may be things 4-d per second, i.e. 6 frames each.

To the question, but show - I offered to write a Regular local news the SEC. In the beginning, are such that inserts that consciousness is not trapped, but the brain is transferred to an excited state.

In advertising everything is well. Do not seek to minimize the number of frames per second, the effectiveness of the above only when all the frames visible, but due to the physiological abilities of the consciousness on them focuses.

Do the project under the GPL with source available and I will give You the code for the sky. I really don't want that to whose that job was assigned to You, or let this be the right start with the right development (open source), or well... saw themselves :)

Дмитрий В.

Post by Дмитрий В. » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:41

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Can give TK a Rainbow-4. :?
come on, I and his men throw off :)
start to do, eventually more people will catch up )
I'm podmognu )
and then there person will not help )

Волутар

Post by Волутар » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:19

I Think the biology effect is not being. The effect is physical.
If it was a physical effect, it could be registered as something else than just visually. But neither videos nor photos of this effect is not there. He has strictly physiological basis.

Наиль

Post by Наиль » Sun Dec 27, 2009 22:57

Андрей Патрушев wrote:"However, there is still the assumption..." - for example, that this program is completely worthless or partially "kchemnymi".
Дмитрий В. wrote:Well, if you decide to go into science and research, all You good ))
If the transfer was made credible the idea that any man in just a few seconds, maybe 5-8 hours to keep information in front of their eyes served a certain way, that alone is what opens up opportunities. In the morning, before Breakfast, a person for a couple of seconds with a flashing light remember the newspaper as a whole, and then not having it in the hands can be read from memory all of it anywhere. And how convenient for the students to study and pass exams to 5. It is much more practical than watching the blinking led's in MM not all and not always clear, even to you, results. Speed rasprostanenie big idea in the modern conditions of instant. However, the experience of none of you have heard and wish to repeat it I can't you to awaken.
Now TV can get any carmignac and say anything he pleases, and then 20 years ago ..., and even in scientific information transfer with the respected leading science...
If we exclude the possibility that I'm writing, the accuracy of the information is large and the effect of the experiment is probably very high. Therefore, a high likelihood of rapid development in private laboratories. What about it suddenly accidentally forgot, think is excluded.
If so, it is not only the new significant acceleration of the development and selfdevelopment of the person, but also the possible danger of its use against any of us.
I hope you have no beliefs that we are governed by "the Holy fathers" and they don't have teams of scientists to put experiments on us like what the Nazis did.<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Dec 28, 2009 13:29

Photochemie taxis without any program :D ...

Наиль

Post by Наиль » Mon Dec 28, 2009 20:23

this is a joke or what?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Dec 28, 2009 20:26

It is a medical fact. :)

Наиль

Post by Наиль » Mon Dec 28, 2009 22:13

The fact that any person for 2-5 seconds, can remember the newspaper?

Экко

Post by Экко » Wed Dec 30, 2009 13:39

nail
Do you have references about this method? You know, all sorts of TV programs about incredible often lie, so don't be so polagatsya when you heard on TV.

Наиль

Post by Наиль » Wed Dec 30, 2009 23:15

Well check you can. If the special services are substituted, the truth is not know.

Сергей Б.

Post by Сергей Б. » Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:07

Наиль wrote:Well test you can. If the special services are substituted, the truth is not know.
So, the topic is closed?

Алекс+++

Buy very expensive

Post by Алекс+++ » Thu Sep 23, 2010 15:52

Buy a very expensive program 25 frame! For use on television.
link:
ad_2010@mail,ru
+996552141678
+996312618283
Alex :evil:

Экко

Post by Экко » Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:10

Buy a very expensive program 25 frame! For use on television.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Why expensive? And than the free neustraivaet? And how are you going to use on TV? start the transfer of the signal from the PC's video card or something?