Asterite v1.1 - working on the principle of 25 fps

Экко
Asterite v1.1 - working on the principle of 25 fps

Post by Экко » Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:00

Another of my development. The program works on the classic principle of frame 25. You can set the background color and text and font of the text. There is a possibility of line-by-line reading lines from the file.

In need of criticism.

UPDATE
Updated program! Removed some bugs, added:
* "live" background
* translucency
* the "window always on top"
* and on a trifle...

http://depositfiles.com/files/go52g07ac
Last edited by Экко on Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:53, edited 3 times in total.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:44

First explain, please, that You did not ustraivalo in existing programs and that You have made in your original? :)

Экко

Post by Экко » Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:19

original nothing yet, need to think about that. and so we assume that one freeware program in this line became more :)

Волутар

Post by Волутар » Mon Oct 12, 2009 13:03

Will not prevent synchronization frequency vsync.
Not interfere with the background. Usually the very images of "25th frame" is cleverly embedded in what is not empty picture (better live). Transparency does not hurt.
Center text in the idea should not be predictable.

PS: the Program for spoiling the view? :).

Экко

Post by Экко » Mon Oct 12, 2009 13:53

not interfere with the background. Usually the very images of "25th frame" is cleverly embedded in what is not a blank picture (better live). Transparency does not hurt.
Center text in the idea should not be predictable.
and why is that? is necessary if you want to covertly influence 25-frame, and in this case it is not.
PS: the Program for spoiling the view? Smile.
hmm, probably for self-hypnosis through 25 of the frame.

Волутар

Post by Волутар » Mon Oct 12, 2009 14:18

What kind of impact 25m a frame can be a speech when all it is perceived on a conscious level? The principle of the 25th frame in the subconscious perception.
To practice conscious autosuggestion no frames not needed.

Экко

Post by Экко » Mon Oct 12, 2009 14:48

however, in the "rainbow" text is not hidden and quite clearly visible

Волутар

Post by Волутар » Mon Oct 12, 2009 14:52

At least it has a "live" background. It rassredotochit attention.

Экко

Post by Экко » Mon Oct 12, 2009 15:21

well, I will try to implement it

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 06, 2009 20:51

Once about 15-20 years ago in the program "Obvious incredible" was shown in the experiment.
The man showed a matrix of white cubes, and asked to show which of them have colors. Then making enter numbers take any picture and asked person to look at it some time. The result of the program, picture the whole day was before my eyes. The same program was able to erase information from the eye immediately after recording. Now the guess work is classified.
The person is an individual. The frequency of 25 frames is too primitive. I need a experiments with a frequency of about 100 Hz setting for each person
The program worked under DOS on monitors with frame rates of about 100 Hz

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 06, 2009 23:56

znau odno nad progoi oi nado eshe porabotat

Джим

Post by Джим » Fri Nov 06, 2009 23:59

Экко wrote:original nothing yet, need to think about that. and so we assume that one freeware program in this line was more Smile
At the time, the founder of FSF/GNU and R. Stallman in response to the output of a clone of their favorite programs EMACS -- xemacs (roughly speaking, the ground under a graphical interface unlike the original EMACS, sharpened by ANSI-terminal) -- I wrote something like -- "it's all very nice, but in our situation, manufacturers free software is much better not to disperse forces and to work together on those projects that is."
Ie my big and warm tip-if you really want to do something -- I mean the project that already exists.
Oh, Yes, of course, if you have original ideas, and you brought the realization to the point that "we can show"... [then maybe the main thing that you will need -- to make a decision about the possibility and manner of publication]
Otherwise, it's better to see the existing projects to see what they do not meet and join-as a rule, the authors are reluctant to contact.
This is my personal opinion, which concerns not so much the program, how many almost all the ads for private developments on this site.

Экко

Post by Экко » Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:29

somehow 15-20 years ago in the program "Obvious incredible" was shown in the experiment.
The man showed a matrix of white cubes, and asked to show which of them have colors. Then making enter numbers take any picture and asked person to look at it some time. The result of the program, picture the whole day was before my eyes. The same program was able to erase information from the eye immediately after recording. Now the guess work is classified.
and if you have some information about this method?

The person is an individual. The frequency of 25 frames is too primitive. I need a experiments with a frequency of about 100 Hz setting for each person
well there is not much frequency, and the time for displaying a frame on the screen, and this is configured in my program.
The program worked under DOS on monitors with frame rates of about 100 Hz
what program is it? is there at the moment you have it?

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 08, 2009 21:50

"well, here it is not so much in the frequency of"

well 25 of course, so with greater frequency not

"what program is it? is there at the moment you have it?!

dream to have.
To know how to write a program that 20-40 of lines of Pascal or basic, DOS + monitor personnel scan more than 100

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Nov 09, 2009 13:04

Perhaps it is worth considering that in those days there were no monitors with that refresh rate (now-soon)... :?

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 12, 2009 21:28

"Perhaps it is worth considering that in those days there were no monitors with that refresh rate (now-soon)..."

:) Now the LCD does not have this frequency.
1998-2000 this monitor could afford to buy a lot.
Then I do not remember the year, but I think until 1995 they were the best and the most expensive
Perhaps they are using a multiprocessor machine to create "Star wars" 8)

Вега1982

Post by Вега1982 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 16:26

to know how to write a program that 20-40 of lines of Pascal or basic, DOS + monitor personnel scan more than 100
Do not tell my Slippers your basic, please. Forget it as a nightmare.
the Program runs under DOS on monitors with frame rates of about 100 Hz
:lol: Gentlemen, where do You see DOS mode at 100Hz? If we are talking about a text mode, that is exactly 70Hz. If about graphic mode, then why do we even have DOS? You want to access the video card directly? Then go ahead and just purchase the to start graphics all available lines on the market, and contact.
Need to write a program that uses DirectX functions that work with ANY graphics card that supports these functions.
perhaps it is worth considering that in those days there were no monitors with that refresh rate (now-soon)...
:lol: In the beginning was the CRT monitors, the vertical frequency which over the years has increased and in the period of the "decline" of pipe technologies came to 140Hz and more. I myself was the Samsung 755DF, which 640x480 issued 140Hz, and 1027х768 - 100Hz. Of course, that was more "advanced" model. Modern LCD monitors have the frequency of the vertical sweep (which they have several thousand Hertz and is equal to the frequency of flashing lights), and the frequency of synchronization with HR buffer. At monitors with a small diagonal matrix it is 60 - 75Hz, large and new - only 60Hz.
perhaps it is worth considering that in those days there were no monitors with that refresh rate (now-soon)...
I agree, if we are talking only about LCD monitors. 100 Hz models now - a rarity.
Perhaps they are using a multiprocessor machine to create "Star wars"
This is Your nonsense to comment on the indecent.<

оксана73

Post by оксана73 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 23:16

:)

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 17, 2009 21:06

The main idea was that all the iron you need special qualities. That under DOS this is generally the case one evening.
If the mind catches 25 frames, then the subconscious can think and more.
The experiment is not mine, but I would like to experience.

Inquire in Hollywood, how was the movie "Star wars". Who created the special effects and on some machines.
It may be wrong in details but not in the main.

Not in the direction of the spark pusaite the Lord.

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 27, 2009 22:06

those who believe that the development of civilization begins with the creation of the cell phone already prikupili writing program :D or still believe that only MM can be blinking with a frequency of 19500 Hz, and the monitors are not more than 25 Hz 8)

Экко

Post by Экко » Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:53

only in MM, it is possible to blink with a frequency of 19500 Hz
something in MM frequency flicker points 19500 Hz??? and I always thought that from 0 to 30, the brain works with the frequency of 19500 Hz?

Apparently confused, the flashing frequency points with carrier frequent audiostrobe signals :lol:

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 02, 2009 21:46

With your understanding eyes, as a technical device,
Yes, the carrier frequency of 19.5 MM is not perceived by the eye.
From the standpoint of the biology of the eye the question is not understood. If you argue and Balk awake, it can learn someone FROM HERE.
No need to limit yourself to new knowledge and so self-righteous to say on any issue. Correctly guess and check of ideas in practice.
The brain can only develop information. The main source of outside information – eyes. That is the part of the eye is the brain.
If the frequency of beta brain waves are 14-30 Hz, it is possible, in some cases, the brain generates a frequency of 200 Hz and more, but let's say with less power. And of course, all frequencies generated by the brain they are perceived.
In addition, 30 is still more than 25. So don't limit yourself to a figure of 25 frames or 30.

Forward brothers in God's Providence!
Long live the Superman of the future!
To end once and for all with darkness and primitivism in 25 frames, the study of man!
God save the Tsar ... Oops! Ugh.
Cheers mates!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Dec 03, 2009 14:34

Che really suffered somewhere... :?
First, not 19500, and 19200Гц. Secondly, it is a signal, not to the senses, and digital decoder (so high specially made, so, again, there was no sound) which translates this frequency to the frequency of flashing SD with glasses somewhere from 0.5 to 40Hz third, 25 frames per second (25Hz) enough to see amorhouse the image on the screen, and 19500Гц is almost 800 times more...

Экко

Post by Экко » Thu Dec 03, 2009 15:01

don't need to limit yourself to new knowledge and so self-righteous to say on any issue.
kinda hard to find a device capable of flashing with a frequency of about 19000 Hz. For all the existing bulbs and even LEDs has inertia. And then the retina also have this inertia, and according to scientific data is not able to distinguish the frequency above ~100 Hz.

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 05, 2009 17:03

I understand you, any new idea is experiencing a terrible resistance, particularly from professionals with experience and thinking everything is the limit.

1. Experience about which I told above was. And did it not me. The programme presenter was Kapitsa. That program has no effect on standard monitors, was made in the program. Remember it well, because all these years wanted to buy a monitor and to write such a program. Although such monitors are in working condition can be found in the trash, all continue to dream.
2. Patrushev: "third, already in 25 frames per second (25Hz) enough" Then all of us enough the texts of the meditations, audio and video editor on a computer, not an expensive toy MM discs Patrushev? Instead of glasses laptop you can put on yourself during a session. In fact, this budget option would be even surpass.
3. EKKO: "kinda hard to find a device capable of flashing with a frequency of about 19000 Hz." Limit values up to 19,000 I didn't say and then if the plane has not yet been created, it is not said, that people will not fly into space. For example, I admit that in the future on monitors with a refresh rate of 50 000 Hz normal person will be able to get higher education for 15 years, and is valid for a year.
4. EKKO: "according to science" some Friendly advice: less trust the insights of individuals from science in areas where a lot of secrets, and then become her obstacle.
"How to make a light show with the help of mind machines"
Jeff Laaben (Jeff Labno)
according to the magazine: AVS 2.4
translation into the Russian language: Nikonov Vladimir
"And even despite the fact that the human ear can hear frequencies up to 20,000-24,000; the ear perceives frequencies up to 40,000 Hz. So, you can sound not hear, but your ear processes the sound at higher levels."
A certain part of the ear, too, have a brain.