Need device - Chair )

Дмитрий В.
Need device - Chair )

Post by Дмитрий В. » Thu Sep 17, 2009 21:12

did anyone bother in a chair for meditation?

it would be nice to relax, especially in the cervical spine that the neck is supported by something when you are calm, and then I have androz.

Which models did you like?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: Need device - Chair )

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Sep 18, 2009 19:53

Паскаль wrote:anyone to bother buying a chair for meditation?

it would be nice to relax, especially in the cervical spine that the neck is supported by something when you are calm, and then I have androz.

Which models did you like?
I recommend an inflatable pillow pretzel - to stay on the road...

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 18, 2009 19:57

cushion is (in Okeyah for $ 100 sold),
but the existing chair allows you to tilt the body in more or less the right position, that would just not fall out of it with full relaxation )

Агент Смит

Post by Агент Смит » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:11

I sometimes in a chair doing normal office with high back and tilt back. To fall will not work, the armrests in the way, but when relaxation hands fall and they are significantly pressured (armrests of hard plastic), so I think I need some pads come up. There are a couple of nianzigou:
1) when tilted back (and not just sitting to relax properly) legs lifted from the floor and they need some support to throw, I armchair to the sofa, and drove him down to put
2) all electrical equipment (MM and player) need to do something with, not to hang up; I modified a box from under footwear (big since I have big headphones - DJ Ritmiks), which stored all this stuff and put it on the table beside the chair in the classroom.
And for the tip about the pillow kindleberry Andrew thank you, the head falls to one side and numb neck a bit.