Nautilus Alpha2 (emulator the mind-machine)

Экко
Nautilus Alpha2 (emulator the mind-machine)

Post by Экко » Thu Sep 17, 2009 13:43

will share the development.

This program has all the features of this mind-machine (especially this alpha version :) ) and can be used for familiarization with its fundamental principles of work and possible decision on the purchase of this device.

the link has been removed, will you do the right things
Last edited by Экко on Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:52, edited 8 times in total.

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 15:36

After start up and gives "Run time error". To evaluate the program can not, I have a mind machine.

Тарас Заславский

Post by Тарас Заславский » Sun Oct 25, 2009 19:41

HelloECCO!!!
and can in your design to add listening audiostrobe disks
to work together as a Mind Machine
that is the signal that is fed to the eyes, in audiostrobe discs were displayed on the screen

I was looking for a program that can do it
a review
so there will be an exclusive development!

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:01

It is not even chevo... some effect can be felt, especially if on a large monitor. Well done.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:29

Questions for implementation:

I see you wrote vbasic-e, how did you draw on the screen using DirectX, or use the standard functions in the GUI Windows? Why is there such a question is firstly how ritania synchronized frequency with the frequency of the monitor screen(this may in fact 60, 75, 85, Hz...), and as you architypal time, using what functions? If you're using GUI and standard functii Windows to determine the time - can be lining exactly flickering of the screen, Windows still not operational the real time system about GUI speed, I generally keep quiet :cry:. But anyway, since you have the frequency limited to 25, on the normal component of the error should not be significant, and given scholasticism nature of the brain, it can be ignored. Yes, where are you using cos and sin(in the code there are references to these functions)? With a minimum frequency of about 60 Hertz to 25 Hertz diskriminacija prikticheski reduced to 50 sketches of screen alternating colors. Even if one gerca smooth the color change is not visible. Although the reference to the function could add the compiler...

Constructive criticism is the task of the frequency slider is not very nadobna, it is desirable to have the input field. Nastroiki not persist if you reboot, it is desirable to have configurational file to store these things(foreman preferably text, but it is not critical.)

In General, the impressions are positive, if you're a student, you can safely submit it as coursework.

Экко

Post by Экко » Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:00

Guest: thank you for the criticism! so:
using DirectX or use the standard functions in the GUI Windows?
through the GUI, but I want to learn to use DirectX to use vertical sync.

this is firstly as ritania synchronized frequency with the frequency of the monitor screen(this may in fact 60, 75, 85, Hz...)
unfortunately, it does not synchronized
and how do you architypal time, using what functions?
what? all that concerns time and frequency is calculated and elementary mathematical operations.
Yes, where are you using cos and sin(in the code there are references to these functions)?
Anywhere.But in the future I plan to use in the algorithm to smooth the flashing screen.
Even if one gerca smooth the color change is not visible.
is this because of the smooth shimmer is changing 10 colors (shades surovogo). in the future I plan to do it more intelligently and better.

all comments will be taken into account. and Yes, I am just a beginner programmer.. :oops:

Экко

Post by Экко » Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:05

and can in your design to add listening audiostrobe disks
ohhh my knowledge in programming I'm afraid it will not be soon :)

Волутар

Post by Волутар » Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:35

to AudioCD were analyzed while listening to audiostrobe signals need either:
A) capturing reproducible flow, i.e., the instructions must specify how exactly should be the recording settings in the properties of sound. Under this option, the inevitable lags (delays), but the drive will not yell (1x still). Although latency can be minimized.
B) "plunder" of audio data and reproduce on their own. However, in this case, the speed of the disk will be very intermittent and can be heard, but there is no lag.

In any case, the definition of a strobe signal through a spectral analysis using Fourier transform is not very elegant and not cheap in the part of the CPU time solution. To me personally in light of my recent experiments comes to mind sverhskorostey filter (elliptic IIR or FIR), and the obvious determination of the amplitude of the final signal. It is believed that this method would be preferable and in the gland.

Парапсихолог

Post by Парапсихолог » Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:26

Not bad, but little functionality. It would be good to teach her to play the session from MM. And the ability to output the light signals to LTP port. Port basic points.
Audiostrobe program possible. Need avaliser with a strong overestimation of the signal level at the frequency of 19.2 KHz, and program the light show. Or color music filter 19.2 KHz.
Example programs sound to light plug-in for Winamp - LPT-Light Plugin v1.0.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Nov 01, 2009 14:22

Where it now will find - LTP port? Just need USB to navigate.

Экко

Post by Экко » Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:55

Need avaliser with a strong overestimation of the signal level at the frequency of 19.2 KHz
as I understand audiostrobe signals is only the amplitude modulation frequency of blinking points of MM?

Парапсихолог

Post by Парапсихолог » Wed Nov 04, 2009 17:47

I understand, Yes. That's why the frequency selected is unclear. Would take 20 KHz.
Андрей Патрушев wrote:Where to find it now - LTP port? Just need USB to navigate.
Yes, indeed, LTP in the Central, as in other and COM port, available on expensive motherboards. And for good reason. USB still unfinished data transmission technology, although speed is certainly a leader.
Conclusion. The ideal option would be to support all ports. It has both USB and LPT, and COM. So wanted to create one in the program, the author Mozgoprav, but so it stays in the project.

Экко

Post by Экко » Thu Nov 05, 2009 13:29

Parapsychologist: the main challenge that remains to be done points which will connect to LPT/COM/USB port. I suppose I will, but the rest of the users..

Тарас Заславский

Post by Тарас Заславский » Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:53

if will help
and the rest will do:)
for a start it would be nice to monitor amimal under audiostrobe

иван_IV

Post by иван_IV » Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:22

Тарас Заславский wrote:if will help
and the rest will do:)
Not everybody has such a direct hand, as it seems...
Sam, in his time, made a couple of points... the fact that nothing complicated - a fact. And, here am I satisfied with the resulting glasses? 8)
Alas...

Серёжка

Post by Серёжка » Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:26

Couple black screen at startup, though you can see it should be.
Thanks in advance.

Экко

Post by Экко » Mon Apr 05, 2010 17:57

Chet black screen at startup
It happens on some versions of Windows, helps select the color in the program settings.