Brainwave generator

Diablero
Brainwave generator

Post by Diablero » Fri Nov 24, 2006 21:15

Lord. Anyone used them? How are the results?
There are very few built-in programs\presets. I wanted to create, but ran into some problems. Peravia and the most banal as the time preset to indicate? When you create a default 10 minutes.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Nov 24, 2006 21:55

BWG works well only with branded glasses. Presets in General nemerjanno, if you search. Maybe even I have somewhere lying around... (check out the website speed reading). Honestly, I have dabbled with it - I do not remember on management. I think session time is set are very well just in the beginning of the dialogue when you select "new".

Diablero

Post by Diablero » Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:01

Thanks for the reply. Time found where to specify (there really just. in the beginning). Here's a question about the glasses. And glasses with this site you can use? They work with this software?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Nov 26, 2006 14:26

No, there their glasses. Glasses mindmachine without modification there will not work.

иван

Post by иван » Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:04

audeo-strob decoder and sootvetstvuyushie galechka in the settings bwg.

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 15:14

Ринат

Post by Ринат » Thu Aug 23, 2007 14:34

the Lord. Anyone used them? How are the results?
Yuzal him for a long time, about a year ago. At the expense of results... When listening to the Focus 12 Robert Monroe is very much relaxed for a short time (5-10 minutes). Almost ceased to feel the body.

Князевский

Post by Князевский » Thu Aug 23, 2007 17:15

I am new to this business and did something stupid. Worked with the program for debt, he wrote the installation is now incredibly bad. Dizzy, nauseous, and sleep when the hearing becomes aggravated, so much so that sleep is impossible if that'll make noise.
In short, stick to the recommendations that are on the site(is) in the first two week at 15 minutes. With relaxation, preferably in a single setup. In General the brain needs to get used to, and only then to increase the impact.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:33

Князевский wrote:I am new to this business and did something stupid. Worked with the program for debt, he wrote the installation is now incredibly bad. Dizzy, nauseous, and sleep when the hearing becomes aggravated, so much so that sleep is impossible if that'll make noise.
In short, stick to the recommendations that are on the site(is) in the first two week at 15 minutes. With relaxation, preferably in a single setup. In General the brain needs to get used to, and only then to increase the impact.
God,friends,read the forum before using any of these devices!!!There are a lot of useful things,don't be lazy for Your own good!
I have the same problem was hypersensitivity to sounds when falling asleep, loboy bunch next door was perceived as a shot out of a cannon :lol: But all the same...half of the glasses and the headphones did not get out when the appliance is purchased....

Аристарх

Post by Аристарх » Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:20

Hello, please tell me, what is the fundamental difference between the program and bwg from the mind machine, without points? If you use this program in a decent headphone + amp and a normal soundcard for example emu 1212m or 1616m well, or x-fi elite pro, will there be a noticeable difference compared to a mind machine?In brainwave gen, a lot of those until the effect of taking LSD and ecstasy, and of morphine, of course, so here is the official website man wrote that he was diagnosed with sarcoma, and not to take the morphine began to listen to bwg 30 minutes a day and in a month could completely abandon the pain.... Other people wrote that when listening to the track ecstasy from them, after a certain time, symptoms after taking the drug...what do you think, whether really so or these feelings are caused by auto-suggestion?
Question about the use of this program has arisen on the basis of the rationality of spending money, does it make sense to buy a separate device for the same amount as the combination of headphones+ sound card+bwg. You say that the mind machine custom-tailored to unnaturally rhythms, and I have nothing against it. But still, is there a significant difference between the BWG and a mind machine? Is it possible to achieve results, such as the astral, without glasses? Mind machine very few programs for deep meditation. In bwg, for example, have a continuous impact on the specific chakra. I just used the bwg through the Chinese speakers and the built-in mother zvukovuhu :) and I felt the action ( vibration Agni, uncontrolled astral, a quick sleep, etc.). Thanks in advance.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Oct 31, 2007 18:53

Аристарх wrote:Hello, please tell me, what is the fundamental difference between the program and bwg from the mind machine, without points? If you use this program in a decent headphone + amp and a normal soundcard for example emu 1212m or 1616m well, or x-fi elite pro, will there be a noticeable difference compared to a mind machine?In brainwave gen, a lot of those until the effect of taking LSD and ecstasy, and of morphine, of course, so here is the official website man wrote that he was diagnosed with sarcoma, and not to take the morphine began to listen to bwg 30 minutes a day and in a month could completely abandon the pain.... Other people wrote that when listening to the track ecstasy from them, after a certain time, symptoms after taking the drug...what do you think, whether really so or these feelings are caused by auto-suggestion?
Question about the use of this program has arisen on the basis of the rationality of spending money, does it make sense to buy a separate device for the same amount as the combination of headphones+ sound card+bwg. You say that the mind machine custom-tailored to unnaturally rhythms, and I have nothing against it. But still, is there a significant difference between the BWG and a mind machine? Is it possible to achieve results, such as the astral, without glasses? Mind machine very few programs for deep meditation. In bwg, for example, have a continuous impact on the specific chakra. I just used the bwg through the Chinese speakers and the built-in mother zvukovuhu :) and I felt the action ( vibration Agni, uncontrolled astral, a quick sleep, etc.). Thanks in advance.
On the BWG, the sound is much richer than mindmachine, especially with a good sound card. But the main difference is in the glasses. The light makes mindmachine more effective compared to BWG and his ilk. :) As for presets and effects, then we have this topic already discussed...<

Аристарх

Post by Аристарх » Wed Oct 31, 2007 21:25

Diablero wrote:Here's a question about the glasses. And glasses with this site you can use? They work with this software?

Андрей Патрушев wrote:

No, there their glasses. Glasses mindmachine without modification there will not work.

Tell me you don't know what exactly there need glasses and where them to take? Tracks from bwg can be downloaded for mind machine?
Last edited by Аристарх on Thu Nov 01, 2007 19:57, edited 1 time in total.

Джедай

Post by Джедай » Thu Nov 01, 2007 15:46

There is not much point in buying an expensive sound card for BWG are compatible, even integrated. Only desirable sampling rate at BWG stand is not 44100 and 48000.

The scheme is compatible with BWG points, you can easily find on the Internet - in particular, on the BWG website. With scheme, you can use glasses from the mind machines.

By the way, including BWG mode Audiostrobe best to use glasses with a mind machine for listening sessions BWG - I recommend to try, feeling - hmm... - other...

For those who have no points there, but to try visual stimulation to hunt, - check in BWG flashing the whole screen, using DirectX, change the blue and green colors to black and white, remove the monitor brightness to maximum (or better - turn the mode MagicBright), turn off the light in the room (at night) and place face directly in front of the monitor screen - the effect is no worse, and possibly better. Usability, however, unlike the effect isn't the same... :)

Аристарх

Post by Аристарх » Thu Nov 01, 2007 19:34

Джедай wrote:
The scheme is compatible with BWG points, you can easily find on the Internet - in particular, on the BWG website. With scheme, you can use glasses from the mind machines.

I mean the schema? Via the bwg website to order glasses problematic... and does the Russian service for the delivery of such points?

Аристарх

Post by Аристарх » Thu Nov 01, 2007 19:51

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
On the BWG, the sound is much richer than mindmachine, especially with a good sound card. But the main difference is in the glasses. The light makes mindmachine more effective compared to BWG and his ilk. :) As for presets and effects, then we have this topic already discussed...

If bwg is a mind machine both in quality and price, then, as they say, why pay more? To buy normal glasses for applets and all. Then it turns out that the mind machine - a publicity stunt? manufacturers put a self-made program, not even reaching to bwgenа in case + limited selection of tracks, not giving to delve into some special area, for example, the astral, and it sell for a fortune!
:shock: :ap
What I wrote is not anger and hatred.... I just wanted to put everything in its place... If not, then don't beat, please, and explain what I'm wrong az

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Nov 01, 2007 22:21

Mind machine is an Autonomous device,do not forget that the programs still need a computer.The creation of sessions of the mind machines is the work of professionals in the field of AVS,it is not necessary to assess , not knowing who and how created these sessions.
I do not think that my American partners bungled self-made defective product that would pump money from gullible buyers.
In the development of its products photosonix invested serious sredstva,even by American standards.
The concept of mad grandmas the same for everyone,in my opinion 6-10 thousand is not a fortune for them you get really rabotayushee device.

Влад

Post by Влад » Thu Nov 01, 2007 23:59

Аристарх wrote:If bwg is a mind machine both in quality and price, then, as they say, why pay more? To buy normal glasses for applets and all. Then it turns out that the mind machine - a publicity stunt? manufacturers put a self-made program, not even reaching to bwgenа in case + limited selection of tracks, not giving to delve into some special area, for example, the astral, and it sell for a fortune!
Nothing prevents the use of MM along with BWG. Convertite BWG preset with audiostream to WAV, write down the matrix, then listen through the player using MM as audiostrobe decoder. I don't like to listen BWG with the company, so as to listen to the presets have the idea on a small volume in absolute silence, the fan and the system unit is noisy and distracting.

Аксакал

Post by Аксакал » Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:16

The idea is to replace MM komputer good enough. Contemporary nurse is the control of rotation of the cooler. Noise can be reduced.

And even better, would be to find a craftsman to do MM on our PIC-Oh.
And craftsmen made and users will be much more interesting.

Why Spades? Just saw a real example - the "brain" for the control of ignition for karpovyh engines at the "Peak". He collected a pattern and pierced many times their cards plug.
Now I'm not going to solder, but would buy.
Your craftsman closer - but where is he?

I do not think that the presets need a lot of space. at the PEAK of the climb :)))

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Nov 02, 2007 14:00

Аристарх wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:
On the BWG, the sound is much richer than mindmachine, especially with a good sound card. But the main difference is in the glasses. The light makes mindmachine more effective compared to BWG and his ilk. :) As for presets and effects, then we have this topic already discussed...

If bwg is a mind machine both in quality and price, then, as they say, why pay more? To buy normal glasses for applets and all. Then it turns out that the mind machine - a publicity stunt? manufacturers put a self-made program, not even reaching to bwgenа in case + limited selection of tracks, not giving to delve into some special area, for example, the astral, and it sell for a fortune!
:shock: :ap
What I wrote is not anger and hatred.... I just wanted to put everything in its place... If not, then don't beat, please, and explain what I'm wrong az
Again :) - a real and substantial difference in the glasses. First, in terms of brain stimulation sound secondary can is any music allowed. Second, the computer always has presupusele the refresh rate of the screen, and the predetermined frequency of flashes. Third glasses possible stimulation of different frequencies on two different hemispheres of the brain, sometimes very significantly.
Mindmachine appeared long before computers had reached the appropriate level. Now, of course, you can make the console to the computer using the rich audio features, but attempts to market such a product was already done 10 years ago, but the success of producers were brought in, I think, because of the loss of autonomy. Now when the laptops are cheaper, it is possible the emergence of the second wave....<

Аксакал

Post by Аксакал » Fri Nov 02, 2007 17:56

Andrei Patrushev
because of the loss of autonomy. Now when the laptops are cheaper, it is possible the emergence of the second wave....
the laptop is very conditional autonomen. time battery life by an average of 1.5 hours. on my - and less than 1 hour.
the second wave will not be :)

Komputer - cheap solution. Really only have to pay points.
I.e. for people who want to try AVS.
When like decide to take MM or not.

But about MM - Slyunkov above allowed :))))

Аристарх

Post by Аристарх » Fri Nov 02, 2007 22:15

Андрей Кабанков wrote: The concept of mad grandmas the same for everyone,in my opinion 6-10 thousand is not a fortune for them you get really rabotayushee device.
I'm not arguing, I exaggerated, meant that bwg can get for free, and mind the car will have to pay wooden, whatever it is, for practically the same thing. I know I've done a tremendous job and engineers have created a truly worthwhile device, but it's just a refinement of the well-forgotten old. I have nothing against MM, but still it does not reveal its full potential, all too standardizovana in terms of tracks. If there were tracks, able unlearn bad habits to lose excess weight, work in the form of antidepressant that will be truly effective, it would be fine. And while MM is only fun with a small current effect. This is equivalent to saying, if you buy a Ge Force 8600 Ultra and to play solitaire and minesweeper. This is only one side, the other is to save not only money, but also destroy two birds with one stone, ie if you have a computer and a generator, such users it would be reasonable to buy glasses and all. IMHO.

So still not answered..... In Russia can I buy glasses for bwg or not? And, most importantly, what needs?

Аристарх

Post by Аристарх » Fri Nov 02, 2007 22:18

Влад wrote:I don't like to listen BWG with the company, so as to listen to the presets have the idea on a small volume in absolute silence, the fan and the system unit is noisy and distracting.

Is it in closed headphones at a sufficient gramoti sound the fan? Is the cooler plays such a serious role?
Last edited by Аристарх on Fri Nov 02, 2007 22:57, edited 1 time in total.

Аристарх

Post by Аристарх » Fri Nov 02, 2007 22:56

Андрей Патрушев wrote:

Again :) - a real and substantial difference in the glasses. First, in terms of brain stimulation sound secondary can is any music allowed. Second, the computer always has presupusele the refresh rate of the screen, and the predetermined frequency of flashes. Third glasses possible stimulation of different frequencies on two different hemispheres of the brain, sometimes very significantly.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't meditation is not to move the consciousness out of the body, and this happens only with CLOSED eyes. And, incidentally, self-healing is done when the consciousness on the top plans. The biofield is restored, but stimulation through the eyes does not allow the consciousness to leave the body. Yes, light stimulation allows you to work with hypnosis, or to make any installation, to improve memory and attention, but still should be treat the cause of the disorders, namely, depression, because of it, and there are disorders of the brain. Depression gives rise to emotional pain, and it is impossible to leave the state of depression. One of the ways to suppress the emotional pain is to move the consciousness in the causal, and then, in Budnichenko the body so there are already aware of bessmyslennoe pain, because pain is only because of our own installations, but to understand the senselessness of it only being "there". Installation, given it was there work, and, being in the body we just committed a futile attempt and achieve negligible results. This is equivalent to how to teach a device the companion textbook, never not seen in the real world. It seems to be as theoretical knowledge is, but in practice a bit different thing... same thing here. Practice will be only in the journey of consciousness in the essence of the problem and work on the jambs . :wiz
And the most interesting is that, if we solve the problem on the higher planes, you will eventually get more powerful the body, the brain, the more simple the fate and outcome of our cestovanie(In future lives) :) . IMHO

bi<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Nov 02, 2007 23:58

Аристарх wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't meditation is not to move the consciousness out of the body, and this happens only with CLOSED eyes. And, incidentally, self-healing is done when the consciousness on the top plans. The biofield is restored, but stimulation through the eyes does not allow the consciousness to leave the body. Yes, light stimulation allows you to work with hypnosis, or to make any installation, to improve memory and attention, but still should be treat the cause of the disorders, namely, depression, because of it, and there are disorders of the brain. Depression gives rise to emotional pain, and it is impossible to leave the state of depression. One of the ways to suppress the emotional pain is to move the consciousness in the causal, and then, in Budnichenko the body so there are already aware of bessmyslennoe pain, because pain is only because of our own installations, but to understand the senselessness of it only being "there". Installation, given it was there work, and, being in the body we just committed a futile attempt and achieve negligible results. This is equivalent to how to teach a device the companion textbook, never not seen in the real world. It seems to be as theoretical knowledge is, but in practice a bit different thing... same thing here. Practice will be only in the journey of consciousness in the essence of the problem and work on the jambs . :wiz
And the most interesting is that, if we solve the problem on the higher planes, you will eventually get more powerful the body, the brain, the more simple the fate and outcome of our cestovanie(In future lives) :) . IMHO bi
All would be great, as You write, if a person has had the on/off button. In fact, the physiology is quite inert. The impact of the session there is about two or three days. Light stimulation can quickly generate the desired state, and there, as they say, - who had studied...<

Влад

Post by Влад » Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:21

Аристарх wrote: And the interesting thing is that, if we solve the problem on the higher planes, you will eventually get more powerful the body, the brain, the more simple the fate and outcome of our cestovanie(In future lives) :) . IMHO
It is interesting at all where it came from? In any plans? Read the book or is it your own experience? If this is your personal experience, you have no points with unnecessary mindmachines. :) Or do you read the book and just believe?