DeltaSleepSystem&othGuys...

Джим
DeltaSleepSystem&othGuys...

Post by Джим » Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:07

Gentlemen,
I've been faced with abs. incomprehensible to me technique. Such presented in "Delta sleep system" part 1&2. Jeffrey Thompson. Any session you do not have any EXPLOSIVES! Moreover, the author argues that they do not need to listen to with headphones.
Session really work - you can fall asleep, and you can just relax. In the latter case (in the term. mental games) relaxation (without much effort) ACC. Mind Refliction up to 4000 units (2000 units are positioned as something that only the very advanced in MG companions).
Another point -- they gave me (showed me) some creation of Mr. SHULMAN'and - "In search" -- this is pure electronic music. And again-Hoch go to sleep (without nightmares, and waking up exactly when to work up). not Hoch -- set records in mental games.
And, of course, no BB etc. encoding's.
If anyone about this direction of development knows something -- podelites, if not scrap...

Джим

Post by Джим » Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:33

And more-more about yourself is to inform you...
During the first youth I dabbled in auto-training in the performance of the magazine "science and life". Very helpful, by the way.
But "the years went by, it was getting dark"; and the fact that I at age 16 was given from a half-kick, to be stopped. Before I met MM. (I wrote that "I am the alpha exceeded" -- so, surpassed. Ie seems to be restored back to the period when it was).
It is possible that the impact of all these ambient-opus -- just a resuscitation of the earlier experiments.
With the other hand, the same alpha session, measured (for lack of a better) GSR-sensor is impressive, but not as much...
---
Additional units MindReflection.
I wrote about 4000+ units and that 2000+ units description MG -- cool. Clarify -- according. description 300 MG+% - a very good level for MG (you should try for 100+%). Delta sleep system gives, resp., 400+%. A typo caused by self-made a controlling app, the cat. I yuzayu (a version of a program, written and posted a Jedi, a user of the MM Forum).
---
Again-it doesn't work mechanically. But -- It Works. Possible options -- you can wear the ears, to listen and to sleep. You can-listen to (and quiet) to do the dishes, sent to wash linen, to lie down and sleep well.
Including in situations when the service originally only desire "all to kill" (what's the dream / crockery /linen / etc) -- well, if who faced, he knows what I mean.
I wonder one thing-how does IT work?

Джим

Post by Джим » Sun Nov 16, 2008 0:11

Yes, I do write in "devices and programs" -- it may well be that in this way (i.e. if "Delta Sleep System" J. Thompson a) contains a regular formalized know-how -- maybe it could become the Foundation of hardware and software technologies of the new generation.
But first -- I was not cool not to understand "how it works".
By the way, the program already seems to have -- such session (as if I haven't figured out) sinteziruemy, for example, is very trivial in the address free prog named SuperCollider (the Windows version is called Psi Collider) -- if people understand, write; I think it will be interesting if not all, then many.

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:10

Джим wrote:for A start -- I was not cool not to understand "how it works".
The biggest obstacle in the development of mankind :) Do you think anyone here understands how MM works? 8)
by the Way, the program already seems to have -- such session (as if I haven't figured out) sinteziruemy, for example, is very trivial in the address free prog named SuperCollider (the Windows version is called Psi Collider) -- if people understand, write; I think it will be interesting if not all, then many.
search Psi Collider on Yandex gave no results. Prog Hotz.

Джим

Post by Джим » Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:19

ЖСЛ wrote:the biggest obstacle in the development of mankind You think anyone here understands how MM works?
Well, by and large, don't know. Anyway, BB is based on the spatial orientation detector, and already, some svedeniem 50+ years (and others 70+ years) have been successfully used in psychotherapy.
ЖСЛ wrote:search Psi Collider on Yandex gave no results. Prog Hotz.
Home page:
http://supercollider.sourceforge.net/
I do not think, incidentally, that there are all easily understand. In any case, (1) it is necessary to put Java machine from sun, (2) find in their html help something like
C:\Program Files\PsyCollider\Help\Tutorials\Mark_Polishook_tutorial\Introductory_tutorial.html
and from there to dance.
Now, I have no vreneni, that sparkling script from me will not be-aiming dadena, maybe not lost.

Джим

Post by Джим » Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:38

Again-we are talking about, it seems, is not quite mainstream, what-if sessions. However, at least under some conditions, very (only my opinion) -- very effective.
The program SuperCollider, a major and mental, and even here -- only as an example of development of themes.
It may well be that the outcome (time-consuming) trial with her, the verdict is that it is useless.
However, I will try. If it is interesting-write. Unless, of course, long live. :)
And once again-if someone chegoto realized in postroeniya Jeffrey Thompson in the part of the Delta Sleep System pp. 1&2 -- please comment.

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Mon Nov 17, 2008 0:43

Jimthis I - environment and language describing the synthesis of sound and nothing else.

About music Thompson I can only say that he used the technology of different modulation sounds. Some of them he was removed on the synthesizer, some recorded - for example the sound of the heartbeat, sounds from space, the voice, etc. the Principle impact of his records - pure music. All written according to the laws of harmony, the only thing that sounds modulated in well-defined frequencies. To write such it is necessary to be a composer. Strictly defined algorithms to create the kind. So you have Basic Music Theory and musical harmony first learn at least the basics, and then think about the rest, unless of course you want to learn something.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: DeltaSleepSystem&othGuys...

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Nov 17, 2008 13:44

Джим wrote:gentlemen,
I've been faced with abs. incomprehensible to me technique. Such presented in "Delta sleep system" part 1&2. Jeffrey Thompson. Any session you do not have any EXPLOSIVES! Moreover, the author argues that they do not need to listen to with headphones.
Session really work - you can fall asleep, and you can just relax. In the latter case (in the term. mental games) relaxation (without much effort) ACC. Mind Refliction up to 4000 units (2000 units are positioned as something that only the very advanced in MG companions).
Another point -- they gave me (showed me) some creation of Mr. SHULMAN'and - "In search" -- this is pure electronic music. And again-Hoch go to sleep (without nightmares, and waking up exactly when to work up). not Hoch -- set records in mental games.
And, of course, no BB etc. encoding's.
If anyone about this direction of development knows something -- podelites, if not scrap...
In fact BB is now not the most effective means. :? Recently gaining popularity of the phase rotation of... View in the same Adobe audizine the scan phase of the picture. By the way, if you have a complex of this music, hearing it is not noticeable.

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 13:54

Delta Sleep System it is possible to download at us http://www.yugzone.ru/brainmusic/downlo ... ompson.htm

Джим

Post by Джим » Mon Nov 17, 2008 23:16

Путешественник wrote:Jim, this I - environment and language describing the synthesis of sound and nothing else.
Yes, I know. An important addition -- any sound, and in terms understandable to me, as a radio engineer, not a musician.
Путешественник wrote:About music Thompson I can only say that he used the technology of different modulation sounds. Some of them he was removed on the synthesizer, some recorded - for example the sound of the heartbeat, sounds from space, the voice, etc. the Principle impact of his records - pure music. All written according to the laws of harmony, the only thing that sounds modulated in well-defined frequencies. To write such it is necessary to be a composer. Strictly defined algorithms to create the kind. So you have Basic Music Theory and musical harmony first to learn at least the basics, and then think about the rest, unless of course you want to learn something.
If the music -- I apologize, I will not believe. Ie I in the pre era was trying (not too hard) to experiment (and even a book on the theory of harmony for the middle of the muses. academic zavedenii hard enough zamusolili), but now -- I would say -- listen to music (real or, if you like "music in the conventional sense of the word") and do.. uh.. well, at least meditation is like "to gain alpha" + at the same time, to read the book. I hope so, my vision clear, no more time.
And yet-in principle I am prepared to believe that the effect of Thompson's more comes from his (irrational) talents, than from some formal cock's words, and only him known. Moreover, the chance "to believe algebra harmony" albeit in a narrow sense it makes me to not to quit.
In General gladly accept the comment because, as the think-interesting in General, and lishny to think over what I missed at the time by ... (understanding) -- the bole.
Андрей Патрушев wrote:In fact BB is now not the most effective means. Recently gaining popularity of the phase rotation of... View in the same Adobe audizine the scan phase of the picture. By the way, if you have a complex of this music, hearing it is not noticeable.
Well, if Jim Petters and Ivan Karamazov will be -- will be in the next. version of SBaGen Hilbert conversion., a significant overlap in the features of CoolEdit. And maybe not worthy -- relationship with these people I lost, and judging only by the ads.
As for nespor. Adobe. combined with the complex music. material -- personally, I have absorbed all the attention of this most complex material in the kerf which I fully move into the "human condition, listening to complex music. material" -- it is, as already mentioned, in much the same way as a person reading a good (interesting) book.
Phase modulation in the form as it is implemented in CoolEdit and early AdobeAudition -- not impressive.
Anyway, thanks to all!
PS: the Food in a 2-3 week business trip-the last time (5 years ago) I was there nor night could not sleep, sit., like right now. Field tests of achievement type. MM are not taken. Take the player with the best of the PDA with Sbagene.<

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Wed Nov 19, 2008 21:31

Джим wrote:If the music -- I apologize, I will not believe. Ie I in the pre era was trying (not too hard) to experiment (and even a book on the theory of harmony for the middle of the muses. academic zavedenii hard enough zamusolili), but now -- I would say -- listen to music (real or, if you like "music in the conventional sense of the word") and do.. uh.. well, at least meditation is like "to gain alpha" + at the same time, to read the book.
Um... JimYou want to say that the music is written not in order to sink into an altered state of consciousness? :) For what, then? :)
And yet-I am in principle willing to believe that the effect of Thompson's more comes from his (irrational) talents, than from some formal cock's words, and only him known. Moreover, the chance "to believe algebra harmony" albeit in a narrow sense it makes me to not to quit.
Well, take, for example, Russian language. They speak very many, but "War and peace" wrote Tolstoy. The hint is clear? :)

Джим

Post by Джим » Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:35

Путешественник wrote:Um... Jim, You want to say that music is written not in order to sink into an altered state of consciousness? For what, then?
Dear Puteshestvennik, I can not understand-why we speak different languages?
Start from scratch. So HERE is ONLY MY VISION, the TRUTH does NOT CLAIM. The music is every (without loss of generality) (1) is completely addictive. The phenomenon is especially characteristic for live performance in small (to 200 persons) and medium (up to 600 pax) rooms. And, sometimes, recorded. (2) Unbearably boring (for cu. from the point of view of a specific listener). (3) is Obviously cool, but strange, and annoying because - (4) Probably good but eclipsing (example-part 1 the Moonlight Sonata in the movie"Chapaev" in the execution of extremely violent white guard General). (5) Other.
All 4 (there are probably other) cases it (music) gives rise to emotions. Well, the state of consciousness CORRESPONDING. In any case, all of this, unlike "from just-auto training" to advanced BW-sessions -- something else. And emotions generated by the "good" or "bad" Lee (quotes are my :? ) music just kill all self-made achievements. All this is just for me.
I dare also say that I, being a complete and incompetent in execution (the most primitive) and composition (it is better just to remain silent) -- however have the audacity to consider himself a talented listener. No more no less.
By the way, vasiona the reason for the discrepancy lies in the fact that You -- (current) musician, and I -- (valid) listener.
By the way, about count L. Tolstoy -- "War and peace" mastered only recently and, out of principle. Before that I just want to read "Resurrection." And found, and find the language of Tolstoy extremely boring, and all the rest -- a lot worse. (Dead cats in the face in this place take.) But Dostoevsky (for example, but not only) (for all I understand the shortcomings of this writer) is very appreciated and know close to the text, though I realize many do and vices. Including and first and foremost, as a writer).
----
So, the hint is clear. In the sense that the reference is made. Counter-no-hint-You lived/studied/lived, I lived/studied/lived-both are very different. That should not interfere. About my carts, by the way -- after You talk to me stopped. Alas -- I was really scared obviously-naturalistic presentation of Your OBE experience. And struggled trying to shadenfreude ("here not a place" - read recent posts if you don't believe).
----
The idea was not about that. About John. Thompson was. But nasuwt morning I have tickets, come back in about 2 weeks., ate you want-write to the PM, and I after such a long tirade exhausted.<