Interesting program. I like :)
Are you the author?

Just why the heck Castaneda stuffed? :(

Вальдемар

Post by Вальдемар » Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:41

an Interesting program. I like
Are you the author?

Just why the heck Castaneda stuffed?
But why reinvent the wheel again? :ap The concepts that Castaneda stated in his books, for me are optimal, and in the description I have stressed that practical experience using a previous version of the program 8) .

For those who Castaneda did not read or at odds with him in the views, the program is specifically designed for the compiler's own affirmations - complete freedom of choice bi

А7

Post by А7 » Fri Jul 25, 2008 13:24

Castaneda I've read, but for myself, I had almost nothing learned :) Freedom of choice is great ;)

Is there any way to remove the message out of RAM?
To install the program to bypass the message?

Вальдемар

Post by Вальдемар » Fri Jul 25, 2008 14:09

is there any way to remove the message out of RAM?
To install the program to bypass the message?

In principle, I can upload the already installed program or you can install it on another PC and then copy the folder C:\Program Files\Wheel of Time v2.0 on your computer, but in Your case if there is insufficient RAM, you will not be able to work with pendulums, or their work will be incorrect, because it requires a rather large amount of free RAM (at least 250 MB of Free! :wiz Not physically installed)

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 25, 2008 14:21

I of course will be better if you put :)
(And I may not understand the friends or family :( )

I have two modules are operational: one of 128, the other 256
:wiz :shock: :oops:

Вальдемар

Post by Вальдемар » Fri Jul 25, 2008 15:19

I certainly will be better if you put
Please http://depositfiles.com/files/6769372 :)

Аякаши

Post by Аякаши » Sun Jul 27, 2008 17:57

Rocked rocked. But even in the scrap razobratsa, not like when everything nemudreno, click one to appear second, then something else to Ngati only there kakieto settings... and how to stop the program to change infusions without shutting down the entire program? And all I have on the screen is not pomeschaetsya :)) And have for a long time already angry :)))) Prsoto shocking

Карил

Post by Карил » Sun Jul 27, 2008 20:07

The only one that liked this music in the download. The rest is all crooked
The pendulum and mirrors Lewis I never saw.
Lamps-emergency lights on each side of the screen is stupid, IMHO.
Look at the screen and the text is boring.
The sound of the tambourine is triggered not understand how. The rhythm should be more clear... Maybe it's the sound of my usb emu 0404. Memory 512, processor 1.8 Ghz Pentium.

In short, rainbow-Arc much better. The rotation of the stars sucks in instantly, a multicolored flash of text that attract attention.

Юрий Иванович

Post by Юрий Иванович » Sun Jul 27, 2008 20:32

Waldemar
1. Pabotaet if works with Vista
2. And can complement a program ready-made affirmations for problems

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Sun Jul 27, 2008 21:14

Use affirmations with the program "rainbow-arc" - http://www.yugzone.ru/raduga.htm

and you can affirmatsii - http://www.yugzone.ru/articles/afformations.htm

Вальдемар

Post by Вальдемар » Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:02

But even in the scrap razobratsa, not like when everything nemudreno, click one to appear second, then something else to Ngati only there kakieto settings... and how to stop the program to change infusions without shutting down the entire program? And all I have on the screen is not pomeschaetsya ) And have for a long time already angry
You would like the saying to eat fish and in jail not to sit? :lol:
Runs a long time - remove the tick at startup, it will start faster :D
The program is configured in such a way that when you first start, enough to immediately press the "start" button everything is already set up)) Well, if you don't want to break my Mosk :wiz understand manual settings, then you have to brush up on the faq 8) That the program to roll on or off you need the mouse cursor to the right corner to fail, but to see it in the left;) just see that you help do not read))) the Program is designed and work in SESSION mode, respectively, to change the settings after starting the session does not make sense. In the Internet specially laid out page, and I accidentally put her address. Before you download the program, should carefully read if You need to do it at all? If she's under the configuration of Your PC? And not whether contrary to Your stereotypes, and worldview?
the Only one that liked this music in the download. The rest is all crooked
The pendulum and mirrors Lewis I never saw.
Lamps-emergency lights on each side of the screen is stupid, IMHO.
Look at the screen and the text is boring.
The sound of the tambourine is triggered not understand how. The rhythm should be more clear... Maybe it's the sound of my usb emu 0404. Memory 512, processor 1.8 Ghz Pentium.
Maybe You just have hands.dll curve:-) On all test machines, the program has worked on HURRAH 8) So the claim is not to the program specifically to Your PC or rather to its configuration;)
What You do not like, it is entirely Your right, and not an objective assessment of the program. IMHO.

Tests with the program, and on different people with different degrees of suggestibility, has surpassed all expectations, the level of hypnotic induction, in some cases, was observed going into a deep hypnotic sleep, and when the beat is in Sleep mode, even skeptics to the bone couldn't hold back a drowsy state, barely stopping myself from failure to sleep or exit from the session))
in Short, rainbow-Arc much better. The rotation of the stars sucks in instantly, a multicolored flash of text that attract attention.
From the rotation sometimes want to puke;) In General for everybody:)

P. S. My business is small I have provided, and the rest depends on the users and the hardware capabilities of their computers.

Just as it said. A. S. LaVey "you do Not need to impose anything on anyone, keep your opinions to yourself and Express it only when asked"<

Вальдемар

Post by Вальдемар » Mon Jul 28, 2008 16:40

1. Pabotaet if works with Vista
Under Vista I have tested it on one machine, the program worked fine:) For this answer: "Probation works" ;) Also works perfectly under Win XP SP2, SP3; Win2000.
2. And can complement a program ready-made affirmations for problems
Saw those, Yuri Ivanovich, affirmations composed how or whether uncle for the average layman, hardly specifically suited to You. Because in this case could be repeated the plot of the joke: "...Man, you hunchback? – No, wizard, I have prostatitis! No, man, you're humped!" On this everyone has to make for yourself affirmations itself!
The exception is the book "the Wheel of time"which made the program because it is specially designed for the audience of the fans of Castaneda, and any one of this audience as well versed in this philosophy, can easily work directly with quotations from the Wheels.
You I recommend to refer to your heart and it unmistakably will prompt the necessary specifically for You affirmations. As a reference you can use the sample attached to the program, removing unnecessary for You "formula of success" and adding.

Affirmation is better to rely on the dynamics, for example: "I become more BEAUTIFUL!", "I've become much more perceptive!" etc. The only thing what I want to warn users from the communion to the compilation of the affirmations of the EGO, and it may turn out as another joke "Doctor, give me tablets from greed! Yes, more, more!"

For those users who consider themselves decent program Wheel of Time and mentally Mature for sessions with her, got a couple of tips:

1) Besides "AUTOMATIC" and "MANUAL" control mode in the program there is a "SEMI-automatic" mode, I use them more often. To activate it, You first enter "MANUAL" mode, set the desired settings for manual block, and then go back to "AUTOMATIC" to "SLEEP" or "WAKE". This mode is the Golden mean. Experiment when you're settled.

2) Gradually (not earlier than in 5-7 sessions) start gradually to reduce the period (increase frequency) interleaving frames from 250ms up to 160-130мс bringing it closer to the subliminal. Your mind should not have time to analyze the content frame, otherwise subliminal perception become conscious.

This link http://psyberia.livejournal.com/189272.html Your questions about Wheel of Time can answer professional psychoanalyst Vit Zenev<

Евпатий5

Post by Евпатий5 » Mon Jul 28, 2008 16:42

Hello!

Tell me why the program says that I have a small amount of RAM, if I have physically 512MB, and therefore freely up to 300 MB at a time?

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 28, 2008 17:02

Hello Евпатий5! And that the claims the program itself or the installer? And how it notifies You about it? In General, the system properties You have displayed 512 MB of RAM?

Евпатий5

Post by Евпатий5 » Mon Jul 28, 2008 17:09

Yes, it displays 512 MB. When you run the setup program issues a warning about the termination of installation due to lack of physical RAM, which supposedly is below 512 MB.

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 28, 2008 17:17

Евпатий5 so this is a bug not a program, but the installer Advanced Installer Enterprise 6.2, although a commercial firm which produces it, had to take into account such errors, apparently something in your computer did not like him. Do not despair, install the program on any other PC and then copy to your. If You do have 512 RAM, then everything will work fine:)

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 28, 2008 19:21

http://depositfiles.com/files/6769372 Waldemar has someone filled in a copy of the installation directory with the prog

Юрий Иванович

Post by Юрий Иванович » Mon Jul 28, 2008 23:25

Waldemar
Thank you, sir! The answer is very full, in the near future prog "pushed" to VISTA will work. Somewhat confused by the persistence of the boost to CASTAÑEDA. Well, God bless it. All the time comes to study. I just got hooked on NLP, DEIR, Zeland. So there is no time to study this teaching, I want to quickly practical results.

Вальдемар

Post by Вальдемар » Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:02

Yuri IvanovichYes no You to castenada not pushing! az I specifically drew the attention of users that the use of afirmatii from the Wheel, I do not read Castaneda NOT NECESSARY. The point of my response to You was to ensure that EVERY user should make for themselves affirmations INDIVIDUALLY, based on the characteristics of his character, and nature of the problem he wants to solve.

Евгений495

Post by Евгений495 » Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:06

Read the books of Carlos Castaneda,
suggest if it seems that not everyone understood to read them all again
but this program is much needed
he has discovered many new things after reading books again

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:38

Read the books of Carlos Castaneda,
suggest if it seems that not everyone understood to read them all again
but this program is much needed
he has discovered many new things after reading books again
Any book I read again, you can discover something new, something that had not noticed or understood otherwise drawing. Especially if you read the book over a long period of time because in this case, a second reading will be through the prism of his life experience. And the longer the interval, the more noticeable the difference.

That anyone should or Vice versa, this question is very relative and highly personal. If a person feels that it IS not his and he don't want IT, the way it is. Conversely, if something is necessary, then he will sooner or later come to this. Life will lead him.

Карил

Post by Карил » Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:52

Вальдемар wrote:Maybe You just have hands.dll curve:-) On all test machines, the program has worked on HURRAH 8) So the claim is not to the program specifically to Your PC or rather to its configuration
How about to include in the distribution direct hands.dll?
What are then the requirements of the program? Two gigahertz is not enough for her or what?

Аякаши

Post by Аякаши » Tue Jul 29, 2008 14:54

[/b][/quote]
The program is configured in such a way that when you first start, enough to immediately press the "start" button everything is already set up)) Well, if you don't want to break my Mosk :wiz understand manual settings, then you have to brush up on the faq 8) That the program to roll on or off you need the mouse cursor to the right corner to fail, but to see it in the left;) just see that you help do not read))) the Program is designed and work in SESSION mode, respectively, to change the settings after starting the session does not make sense. In the Internet specially laid out page, and I accidentally put her address. Before you download the program, should carefully read if You need to do it at all? If she's under the configuration of Your PC? And not whether contrary to Your stereotypes, and worldview?please"

YES, the fact that I may want to poeksperimentirovat settings how to turn on and off completely I understand, but how to interrupt a session to change the settings I do not understand. I read Your page. Rainbow convenient in that all settings are at hand, you don't have to click 10 times to find the desired setting, in contrast to Your program. She may be a good... something.... maybe.... myogit to be.. don't know :) But IMHO re-invented the wheel weighing 20 times more than the Rainbow and the meaning :?

Вальдемар

Post by Вальдемар » Tue Jul 29, 2008 16:31

How about to include in the distribution direct hands.dll?
I'm afraid that not a single developer will not be able to include in the distribution of its software direct hands.dll as if he didn't want to. :oops: Because it entirely relates to the distribution, and the client side. :cry:
What if the requirements of the program? Two gigahertz is not enough for her or what?
GHz two she was at the time;) Even with a slide:) the Program is more demanding of operatives, and that really 300MB free her enough for the eyes:)

You may have conflicts with other programs, such as XP-repair kills 3ds-Max; Nod32 and Agnitum Outpost Firewall categorically refuse to coexist together with many programs, not allowed to create posts in some forums in the World Mail.ru.
And Norton Antivirus I have twice Windu killed, the third time it ate what is Trojan:-)
There may be problems with the Firewall.
But IMHO re-invented the wheel weighing 20 times more than the Rainbow and the meaning
Not originality, and efficiency! 8)

We're not imposing anything on anyone:) Is it bad when the user has a choice how to use it?;)

I recommend to pay attention to DirectXsince the program works under his control. It certainly is huge plusbecause Wheel of Time v2.0 the only programs of its kind using this technology. Definitely the implementation of this algorithm makes some inconvenience in handling, but they more than kompensiruet increased accuracy, speed and detail.
And what improved accuracy in Rhythms? If you think that running any program "Ala 25 fps", written in Delphi procedures standard timer put in its settings, for example 14Гц, it is actually a program can maslaiev 8 or 22, while notifying You of proper operation. By itself, the accuracy of the timer may not exceed 50ms! Not to mention the fact that the error achieved by the timer in progress may be + - a tram stop, because it entirely depends on the system resources, performing certain procedures. Precision timers DirectX much higher demands on resources less, thus efficiency above! 8)

Runout. All mind-programs with acoustic stimulation of the brain developed until now worked only with binary rhythms! Their disadvantages are described in detail in the help for the program. As it turned out in practice, beats implemented in Wheel of Time v2.0 much more efficient binary rhythms! 8) Why should I actually tell You, when you yourself can easily verify this?:) az
how to interrupt a session to change the settings I do not understand.
the interruption of the session. We were thinking about doing that in the process of development, but came to the unequivocal conclusion - NO. Try to motivate. The person works with the program, it enters an altered state of consciousness, TRANS. It relaxes muscles, expands blood vessels, changes brain wave activity, changes the perception. Now by analogy, imagine that You are at full speed and jump out of one bus and run for the others, again at full speed and climb up to his window( I Think You understand me;) So in this context the interruption of the session is akin to abortion - the same unnatural act :?<

Аякаши

Post by Аякаши » Wed Jul 30, 2008 16:38

Yeah the thing is that you might be tempted just to see how does this or that feature, for example these are your mirrors and watch... so every time I shut down the program, re-enable it? Hemorrhagic. In 5-10 seconds the status does not change.
About beating who is decided? You come up with?

Вальдемар wrote:
the interruption of the session. We were thinking about doing that in the process of development, but came to the unequivocal conclusion - NO. Try to motivate. The person works with the program, it enters an altered state of consciousness, TRANS. It relaxes muscles, expands blood vessels, changes brain wave activity, changes the perception. Now by analogy, imagine that You are at full speed and jump out of one bus and run for the others, again at full speed and climb up to his window( I Think You understand me;) So in this context the interruption of the session is akin to abortion - the same unnatural act :?