Wheel of Time v2.0 Program to work with the subconscious

Вальдемар

Post by Вальдемар » Fri Oct 10, 2008 19:11

I'm Sorry gentlemen, that year can not get out of trance, I will try to download your program into your virtual copy of the brain )
TRANS, at least in my understanding - the state of perception of reality that differs from accepted in society, which is constantly recorded by means of different gloss and uslovlennoe. In other words, when everything is going your usual way, You are in a normal state of consciousness, and perception are concentrated in the "place of mind". But it should happen something extraordinary, unconventional, as You immediately knock you out of habitual patterns of behavior. At such moments there may come a stupor, confusion, no possibility of objective assessment of what is happening, i.e. the person is immersed in a trance. But TRANS as primarily transient, because the mind is trying to regain control over what's happening and bring You out of the twilight state.

To be in trance constantly and it doesn't go only mad because neither the mages nor the yogis nor anyone else is absolutely no reason. And those and others periodically shifted his perception in other areas, but they live in the HERE and NOW. In fact it is the difference of "Seeing" from a psycho. The latter cannot control the flow passing through it of information and stop your perception in any specific area, it wanders.
At all possible because no external stimulator to experience the trance state? In Raja yoga says that you can, right? If so, then why need more money?
I don't understand the point of Your question - You want to go out or come in?:)
If you go, the method You have chosen Rodney extinguish a fire with petrol:(

And if you go, then a lot of methods, but you need to have the Unbending Intent that they would consistently practice - for example auto-trainings and holotropic breathwork. And most importantly - to have a clear understanding of why You do it. Otherwise, it's interactive Masturbation.<

Тепло в пустоте

Post by Тепло в пустоте » Fri Nov 07, 2008 18:50

I have sound during the session appears for some reason only when you start the affirmations..this is as It should be? And for some reason it sounds like that someone is unhappy pounding at the iron door! bc
And only after some time in this "swotting" somewhere in the background you hear a familiar rumbling of binaural beats! "Swotting" is annoying to be honest!
Or is it to divert attention of the brain and more easy entry into the ISS?! Or I have sound glitches?!

Вальдемар

Post by Вальдемар » Mon Nov 10, 2008 16:36

I Have sound during the session appears for some reason only when you start the affirmations..this is as It should be?
Yes, exceptions are the modes with the hypnotic induction. Why do You need the stimulation at this stage? :wink: This is the first phase of relaxation, entering a light trance. When the induction depth of trance increases. But be careful with that. 8)

If want to start working with affirmations, you can simply disable pendulums.
And for some reason it sounds like that someone is unhappy pounding at the iron door! And only after some time in this "swotting" somewhere in the background you hear a familiar rumbling of binaural beats!

Binarnye (minaralniye, binary) rhythms, this is a well-known brand. No more. Same as the Pentium. :? If you want the programthat works on the principle of bi-rhythms, download Natura Sound Therapy 3.0 -beautiful the program from the point of view of bi-rhythms. I would even say that it is head and shoulders above similar programs. :ay

Wheel of Time 2.0 uses a completely different original principle. A principle which for centuries used by shamans to travel to other realities (lower, middle and upper worlds). Kicks in diamonds. Wheel of Time 2.0 has combined the knowledge of ancient magicians (record beats the original) and modern software products. :ap
"Swotting" annoying to be honest!
Wheel of Time 2.0 SP1 a modified version, it includes 5 types of beats. 3 rd - use very carefully - pulse is adjusted in time with the beat, dive into a trance very deep.
Not want swotting, use Natura Sound Therapy 3.0<

Александр77

Post by Александр77 » Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:45

Waldemar,prompt please,what music is in Intro?

Вальдемар

Post by Вальдемар » Wed Nov 12, 2008 13:39

Valdemar,tell me please,what music is in Intro?

Tuvan ensemble Huun-Huur-Tu song of the 60 Horses in My Herd (sixty horses (horses) in my herd). Symbolic as the horse, in this culture call myself a tambourine :wink:

Вальдемар

Post by Вальдемар » Wed Nov 12, 2008 14:37

"world on a string, naked rope..." :)

For practicing "stalking" or "transerfing" post examples of affirmations. Someone that is more suitable, disassemble, modify, use :o

Why am I perfect?
Why am I so calm?
Why am I so easy?
Why am I so smart?
Why am I so clever?
Why am I so flexible?
Why am I so clever?
Why am I so brave?
Why am I so good?
Why am I so wise?
Why am I so generous?
Why am I so honest?
Why am I so strong?
Why am I so brave?
Why am I so fast?
Why am I so tender?
Why am I so beautiful?
Why am I so polite?
Why am I so successful?
Why am I so alertly?
Why am I so lucky?
Why am I so joyful?
Why am I so knowledgeable?
Why am I so free?
Why am I such a gentleman?
Why am I a moderate?
Why am I so careful?
Why am I so Navalny?
Why am I so happy?
Why am I so interesting?
Why am I so patient?
Why am I so energetic?
Why am I so pushy?
Why am I discreet?
Why am I so tough?
Why am I so careful?
Why am I so talented?
Why am I so happy about life?
Why am I so perfect?
Why am I so muscular?
Why am I so independent?
Why am I so strong?
Why am I so cute?
Why am I so harmonious?
Why am I so confident?
Why the INTENTION of teaching me?
Why am I so fair?
Why am I so careful?
Why am I educated?
Why am I so courageous?
Why am I the one what I want to be?
Why am I so hardworking?
Why am I so responsible?
Why am I so impetuous?
Why am I charismatic?
Why am I so eloquent?
Why am I so cold-blooded?
Why am I so steadfast?
Why am I so diplomatically?
Why I am free from the chatter?
Why is this world so beautiful?
Why am I so well-adjusted?
Why am I so peaceful?
Why am I so unpredictable?
Why am I so impartial?
Why am I so intelligent?
Why am I so motivated?
Why am I so stress?
Why do I need perfection?
Why is my enduring intention?
Why I control my emotions?
Why am I so disciplined?
Why did I let over a joke?
Why am I always so confident and calm?
Why do I always look people in the eye?
Why I'm happy to do my job?
Why I'm so happy to be free?
Why am I so good at my job?
Why am I emotionally stable?
Why am I so adamant in yourself?
Why I'm saving my sexual energy?
Why I am fully in control of your life?
Why am I so tough and functional?
Why I have an aversion to [SPAM]graphy?
Why I allow myself to love and be loved?
Why I have sex rarely, but passionately?
Why in this life only Love has meaning?
Why the INTENTION allows me to control myself?
Why I intentionally lower your own importance?
Why I refrain from visiting [SPAM]sites?
Why I refrain from watching [SPAM]graphy?
Why I don't waste their energy talking?
Why my life free from disease and stress?
I'm perfect and that I am the Creator of your reality!
Why I am stronger and wiser than those who me kidding?
Why I got rid of self-importance?
Why I'm not wasting my attention on everything?
Why every minute of my life filled with awareness?
Why I easily allowing myself to be treated lightly?
Why, when they're laughing at me, I become stronger?
Why my attention is always focused on the INTENTION?
Why my sexual life is harmonious and balanced?
Why I broke the old, obsolete habits and stereotypes?
Why I regularly do exercise for my health?
Why me in the first place the relations and harmony, and sex to last?

Why I become humble to their desires?
Why are my thoughts and my mind cleansed of selfish desires?
Why are my thoughts and my mind cleared of jealousy and envy?
Why are my thoughts and my mind cleared of sexual desires?
Why, the pain through which I should pass, makes me stronger?
Why I am very discreet and balanced, my nervous system is calm and stable?

I'm flawless!
This world is beautiful!
I think strategically!
To learn what would be able!
I run the INTENT
I have a healthy heart.
I have a straight spine.
My metabolism is improving.
I am fully confident.
I have improved breathing.
Love lives in my heart.
I have a good posture of the back.
My attention focused!
I am very flexible in the negotiations.
The very INTENTION to teach me!
My mind glued to the screen!
I always look people in the eye!
I have perfect straight posture.
My breathing is deep and easy.
I'm honing their impeccability.
I have improved the function of the heart.
I like lurking leopard.
I look at the world through the eyes of a child!
I have a lightning-fast reaction.
I'm trying to drink LESS coffee and tea.
My voice is very soft and melodic.
I always focused on the INTENTION.
More to learn more to be able to.
I allerted and always ready to jump.
My bones are very strong and healthy.
I have a free and deep breathing.
I like to overcome difficulties.
I realize myself like a glowing cocoon.
I love everything and everyone without attachment.
I always achieve my goal!
I increased the level of hemoglobin.
I have increased the rate of reaction.
I have a very flexible and plastic body.
I keep its value low.
I got rid of the sense of importance to yourself!
More to be able to do more to act.
I have improved chemical composition of blood.
I improves cerebral circulation.
My attention is captured by the text on the monitor.
Longer function to live a full life.
Conductivity my cell membranes increases.
I can easily solve complex logical tasks, and operations.
I have to maintain my body in excellent physical shape.
Any conflict situation, I try to settle peacefully.
The world is so beautiful that it is impossible to describe in words!
I hide my cold perfection behind a mask of reasonableness.
Like a hawk looking for prey, I hunt for energy.
All my vessels are healthy and elastic, they are clean and fully passable.
Supply my brain with oxygen and nutrients is improved.
People feel in me the wisdom and perfection, for this respect me!
My mind frees my subconscious mind to absorb this information and training.
My smile and my eyes during the negotiations, radiate kindness, wisdom and confidence.
If my life or health or to the health or life of my loved ones are threatened, I become like a tiger.
The attacker intended to cause harm, automatically gives me the right to use all means and methods.
In critical situations, I act coolly and decisively, using all my vast Arsenal of knowledge and techniques.<

Виталий1980

Post by Виталий1980 » Sat Nov 22, 2008 23:38

Waldemar, thanks for the program and affirmations, pendulums now work fine, but now is another curious glitch when the pendulum swings in different directions under him for about a second, the manifest icon from the desktop like the monitor all the time, switches the video mode, but it's not annoying.

Никакой

Post by Никакой » Sun Nov 23, 2008 15:36

Waldemar
It looks like you have sexual problems.Reading your proposed affirmati pointing in that direction.What people learn?

Вальдемар

Post by Вальдемар » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:24

Valdemar, thanks for the program and affirmations, pendulums now work fine, but now is another curious glitch when the pendulum swings in different directions under him for about a second, the manifest icon from the desktop like the monitor all the time, switches the video mode, but it's not annoying.
Please:) Is likely not the switching of video modes, and system error when the refresh rate of the desktop becomes higher than the frequency of updates of the form Direct X, on which the pendulums may be flashing the contents of the desktop. Try experimenting with the screen frequency, color depth (16, 24 bit). In the future, will try anything to come up with;) az
Valdemar
It looks like you have sexual problems.Reading your proposed affirmati pointing in that direction.What people learn?
As you know- "the thief's hat is burning" :wink: I do find it odd that more than 200 affirmations that You've been paying attention to these :) It's not whether latent hostility? :wink:
I - ugh, ugh, no matter what complaints there, and at me too did not complain :ay

I always have a positive attitude to constructive criticism, but unfortunately, in recent times some followers of other programmes, Express explicit aggression against the Wheel of Timemanifested in all forms. And this is far from constructive. Closer to hatred or envy :wiz What would that mean? 8) Everyone has their own way...
What people teach?
If for a moment assume that You are right and I have "sexual problems", in consequence of which, I brought a conglomerate of VARIOUS affirmations in which there were several affirmations of a sexual nature (~3), then if we follow Your logic, the author of this compilation: http://www.yugzone.ru/articles/afformations.htm very big sexual problem, especially in the sections: "Love" and "Overcoming undesirable behaviors and dependence." You want to say?;)

Personally, I think that everyone sees what wants to see;)<

Никакой

Post by Никакой » Tue Nov 25, 2008 18:13

Waldemar
I noticed that not have any relationship to stalking.
Why Stalker should not go on ...sites?
And,Waldemar?
This nonsense hurts the eyes.
If you on this forum did not like,the moderators long would have deleted you along with your program.
No need to whine.
I have not called you nor hate ,nor envy.
You specified the link,read everything, everything to place.

PS: no need to ascribe to me the logic and especially to follow it for me.

Вальдемар

Post by Вальдемар » Tue Nov 25, 2008 19:17

I am not so pompous authority and importance, to build itself from the shining... :? And to assure all in the heliocentric structure of the world. 8) I think YOU understand me completely. :wink:
I noticed that not have any relationship to stalking.
And You forgive yourself, what have to be stalking, that would be something from there throw away and what to add?
Why Stalker should not go on ...sites?
Why are You contradicting yourself? :wink: Read my previous post. Or do You have a problem with that or You are a Stalker, as I am a pianist.... Third is not given here... :ap
This nonsense hurts the eyes.
Well, it's only your problem that points to hidden complexes and unfulfilled desires within You. :? And all the appropriate people, as it was proposed chose what each of them was required. :wink:
do Not whine.
My friend, I understand that the haters and enemies I have, but to "Whine" I haven't fallen, as if some do not like :lol:
I Have not called you nor hate ,nor envy.
I am sincerely happy for You :o
For the specified link all you read,everything is in place.
Well, of course! I even do not doubt! :cry: Only to what? Place? Your feedback on the data analysis, as YOU call affirmati even hypothetically couldn't You cause any contradictions, it only further confirmed my suspicions 8)

I suggested a set of affirmations, as an example, for designing your own, if you have not read carefully I am not responsible...

P. S. don't tell me what to do and I'll tell you where to go.

Никакой

Post by Никакой » Tue Nov 25, 2008 19:28

I'm a Stalker.
Anyone,enough of the past along the path of self-development becomes free,and can do EVERYTHING.
Give yourself a ban on visits to sites in the form of affirmations or affirmati is nonsense.
Envious of the author's programs? Funny.

Вальдемар

Post by Вальдемар » Tue Nov 25, 2008 20:09

I'm a Stalker.
What do you mean EVERYTHING?

"Everything" depends on the steps the awareness of where You currently reside.

If You do, then You are not a Stalker, because the Stalker must have sufficient level of self-discipline and flexibility... this should clarify the range of meanings of the word "ALL"- ALL that I want or ALL that is necessary under any way? But if You kill someone like, well, for no reason or to steal? You all think you are?

If You can't resist the urge (to any), and indulge in all your EGO "and can do ALL the" what are You a Stalker?
Any man,quite past the path of self-development

Samorazvitie may involve dead-end, as a complete lack of development, marking time and indulgenceanime.

Stalker practitioner, seeking the best way out of every conceivable and inconceivable situation. "One who is not afraid to look like a fool, can fool anyone," the One who hones perfection...

To paraphrase Your words: Give yourself a ban on visits to sites in the form of affirmations or affirmati is nonsense in "give yourself any type of installation of the restrictions is nonsense" goes, you acknowledge the complete uselessness of ALL programs, working with affirmations? And the futility of all of the affirmations? So? If so, then you contradict your previous post
For the specified link all you read,everything is in place.
because there were restrictions. A lot of restrictions. If not, we contradict this already. You'll have to determine how or whether to start...

If nonsense, all affirmations and all programs are nonsense, including the link, if not, then not.

I personally have this opinion is to work with affirmations effectively at the elementary and middle development path of mindfulness, then you can only progress with practice... but at the first stage, the program may provide a great help as the accelerator.

The essence of stalking is to break behavioral patterns and to gain awareness (strangled EGO) and as a consequence of freedom, not the illusion...
Envious of the author's programs? Funny.
A funny, sad and envious :cry: they hair on the priest rips :)<

Никакой

Post by Никакой » Tue Nov 25, 2008 22:23

All means ALL.
I can do whatever I want.Including what you like and you call "bad".
I can steal,they can kill.But not without reason.
I respect the living,for fun I will not kill even an ant.
To fight with yourself is the most stupid thing you can think of.
You can call me nasalcrom.It's just a word,it does not really matter.
Do not attribute to me more than what I write and not reply to assigned.
I wrote that the prohibition in the topic of stalking is nonsense.
Brad and some others proposed by you of the affirmations in this thread.
On the link all fits the theme.
Fight with your feeling of self-importance.Your program is interesting primarily for you.
For others it is not so.

Никакой

Post by Никакой » Tue Nov 25, 2008 22:58

Why am I so easy?
That is, I have a small weight?

Why am I so honest?
And the Stalker will to deceive others?

Why am I so polite?
Why?

Why I'm happy to do my job?
Gift employer?

Why I'm saving my sexual energy?
Why I have sex rarely, but passionately?

I Have Been Reading Carlos?

Why do I have an aversion to [SPAM]graphy?
Why I refrain from visiting [SPAM]sites?
Why I refrain from watching [SPAM]graphy
?
Otvette EXACTLY why?

Why me in the first place the relations and harmony, and sex to last?
You ever engaged in sex with the one you are madly in love ,and she in you when you are in sex merge together ?

Why my thoughts and my mind cleared of sexual desires?
Sexual desire inherent in all living things,well, why against nature to go?

Вальдемар

Post by Вальдемар » Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:20

I can do whatever I want
The key words here are "I want to". There is not even a matter of motivation for the mind in this approach, justify and whitewash anyone, even the black desire. :evil:
to Fight with yourself is the most stupid thing you can think of
The most stupid thing you can think of is to give all at the mercy of his inflated like a balloon EGO. :(
Why some of those who are hopelessly chained to the hospital beds, despite the assurances of doctors, yet when they stand with them? Because the battle that they fought within themselves had they won, they could push the disease outside your body. To push his will, his intention. Clear? :wink:
you and like you call "bad".
Like me, it's everyone else who does not share Your opinion and refers to the murder, as spelled out in article 105 of the criminal procedure code?:) Well then You are very lonely in your world. :roll:
It's just a word,it does not really matter.
Well, at the beginning called herself a Stalker, not knowing what it is. :wink:
I wrote that the prohibition in the topic of stalking is nonsense.
But if You yourself have just admitted that they have no relation to the stalking, how do You decide what is nonsense and what is not? bi
You know the second name of stalking? – "The art of controlled folly". I think in this phrase quite profound meaning.
On the link all fits the theme.
What is the topic? Selfishness? You have some standard? Just do not say that the subject of stalking :lol:
Fight with their feeling of self-importance.
Regularly and productively engaged in this, as in other PRACTICES. :ay
Your program is interesting primarily for you.
You could say the same thing:)
I mean, I have a small weight?
No need to take everything on such a surface primitive level. :) We are talking about lightening your Tonala from social attachments, habits, aspirations etc. :wink:
And how a Stalker will fool others?
Now I see that You are absolutely not familiar with the concept of stalking. :wiz There is nothing worse than lying to yourself. To wallow in the manure, priukrasheny it for complacency, not trying to get out for fresh air (not talking about You specifically)
Why?
It is necessary to be rude? :oops:
the Gift to the employer?
More a gift to yourself :wink:
I have been Reading Carlos?
I don't limit my worldview to one Castaneda, even though I read 10 volumes.
What you are not satisfied with Carlos? Well, tell him their grievances in person, I think we all have such a chance. :wink:
Otvette EXACTLY why?
I repeat that everyone should choose what best suits him. The most stupid thing you can imagine is to rip pieces of boilerplate affirmations and put them in yourself. :oops:
Specifically, it is another affirmation: Why I'm saving my sexual energy?
You ever engaged in sex with the one you are madly in love ,and she in you when you are in sex merge together ?
Imagine, Yes :aa Let me suggest You read "Taoist secrets of sex". See the formulation of the question. :oops:
Sexual desire inherent in all living things,well, why against nature to go?
I'm not talking about immediate and complete suppression, but rather about curbing and controlling the "Energy dragon", once You are familiar with Taoist yoga. To transform this energy and use it for other purposes ...<

Соловей

Post by Соловей » Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:46

-You're right!
-Aaa? He...
-You're right!
-It doesn't byute!
And you're right, too!

Никакой

Post by Никакой » Wed Nov 26, 2008 14:01

Waldemar
Your responses are so pathetic that it makes no sense to dismantle it.
In addition, you continue to ascribe to me something I wrote and then respond to it.
I have not read a book about the secrets of sex,my experience of life.
I have not read books at all.
For what purpose you gave me a link to someone else's article,if it was that wrote it you?
Answer for yourself,just take responsibility of a public presentation of his work.

Вальдемар

Post by Вальдемар » Wed Nov 26, 2008 14:17

Moved out? Well, tell that to wag, if the answer is nothing? :(
What I have attributed to excess? :wink: Everything I wrote comes directly or indirectly from You set out. If you are uncertain on Stalker, so take the answer for their words, and do not cling, for a measly occorance. If no, it is not necessary to declare absolutisme his innocence. :ap
for what purpose you gave me a link to someone else's article,if it was that wrote it you?
Answer for yourself,just take responsibility of a public presentation of his work.
I for their creativity said. :) Very clear. All items and claims. :wink: And here You go... don't want to Move out.. Well, okay, the answers to the questions I have received... :lol:

Никакой

Post by Никакой » Wed Nov 26, 2008 14:27

Waldemar
That I have written have all the answers.
Questions from you, I have not received or they are not visible to me for your slovobludstvo.
I do work,but it is not related to the topic of this forum and not presented publicly.So I don't understand what you mean.

Вальдемар

Post by Вальдемар » Wed Nov 26, 2008 14:39

My dear, do not need excuses, and all so very clear 8) Consider the discussion with You exhausted because you are trying to slip on any safe for You "theme"... Why bother? :?
Do next its modest work, not presented in this forum thread and do not meddle in someone else's garden with its "smart" recommendations. As I do not crawl to You. :)

Никакой

Post by Никакой » Wed Nov 26, 2008 14:55

Waldemar
I have nothing to justify.The opinion I expressed.You did not answer a single question escaped with only verbiage.It reminded me of Mikhail Gorbachev.Often he was asked a question that he answered in half an hour,neither saying essentially word.
Having a long-term practice of stalking,by which I mean the study itself (which is why I called myself a Stalker) I saw and wrote about what a stalking relationship is your nonsense.

Вальдемар

Post by Вальдемар » Wed Nov 26, 2008 15:02

Sorry for the revelation, but You are not stalking and Masturbation :oops: You remind me of Nikita Khrushchev. Self-confident, impulsive. Tend only to aggressive unfounded criticism. I gave the answers to all Your questions. Some more than once. There seems no special boarding school.

Никакой

Post by Никакой » Wed Nov 26, 2008 15:17

What enachit to do manstrubate?
Make you faster to run to the computer to check for me if something is unpleasant for you, this evil No?
Yes,it's fun.But that does not prevent me to be a Stalker in my mind.
Another question:why do you have haters and enemies?

Вальдемар

Post by Вальдемар » Wed Nov 26, 2008 15:30

I'm near the computer and not than do not trouble yourself, this helps me a RSS client that fool goes under Different nicknames have written something he thinks is clever.
But that does not prevent me to be a Stalker in my mind.
Nothing prevents the punter to be called enlightened. But this is only his view of himself :)
Another question:why do you have haters and enemies?
Probably because I like a nail in the ass :wink: But it's better to ask them :)