Wheel of Time v2.0 Program to work with the subconscious

Никакой

Post by Никакой » Wed Nov 26, 2008 15:39

Waldemar
You become all the more fun!
See I hooked you just reached the fool.
Please call those nicknames,under which you think I wrote.

Никакой

Post by Никакой » Wed Nov 26, 2008 21:10

Вальдемар wrote: My friend, I understand that the haters and enemies I have
I always have a positive attitude to constructive criticism, but unfortunately, in recent times some followers of other programmes, Express explicit aggression against the Wheel of Timemanifested in all forms. And this is far from constructive. Closer to hatred or envy :wiz What would that mean? 8) Everyone has their own way...
Вальдемар wrote:
Another question:why do you have haters and enemies?
Probably because I like a nail in the ass :wink: But it's better to ask them :)
We've been talking quite a bit,but you constantly mention the envious,first identifying them and me.
I am sure that they exist only in your imagination.
This is your second problem ,after sexual.
That would put all the i call well as the nicknames of your envious,I'll ask them as you suggest me and why you have them, a pain in the ass.

Вальдемар

Post by Вальдемар » Wed Nov 26, 2008 21:34

See I caught you just reached the fool.
Do not expect, I smiled :) I said it in the context of the forgiving, understanding. It is in fact a sin to scoff over such :oops:
Please name the nicknames under which you think I wrote.
Well, this question I'll leave unanswered, let each answer it for himself :wink:
I am sure that they exist only in your imagination.
This is your second problem ,after sexual.
You're not my psychologist, that I cried to You in zheletku talking about my fears. (Which I have unfortunately for You there) I'm sure You and your patients enough :)
That would put all the i call well as the nicknames of your envious,I'll ask them as you suggest me and why you have them, a pain in the ass.
Chukchi tricky however :lol: So they ask, what are You asking me that? :?
It's your second problem ,after sexual.
You relatives for their ailments looking for? Unfortunately nothing can help :?

Никакой

Post by Никакой » Wed Nov 26, 2008 22:02

I'm certainly not your doctor,I do not have psychological education,but a couple of your problems I saw.
Pevaya sexy,derives from the suggested affirmations,a man having good sex with your beloved will never offer to put it in last place.
Second on the enemies and the envious has roots in the increased custo of self-importance from what you think you've created something that does not allow someone to sleep peacefully.

Вальдемар

Post by Вальдемар » Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:40

No
That's what I appreciate, is a great mood :)
but a couple of your problems I saw.
You can not understand that such offensive to the average EGO to me and not hurt in any way hurt can't. Why? Read so unloved Castaneda and You will, I hope, will understand :wink:
Pevaya sexy.... Second on the enemies and the envious...
Wonderful sex with his beloved was I not further as yesterday :oops: way that it speaks of the complete failure of Your version :wiz . But You probably have problems with potency and you decided to raise the subject bc I am confident (not cocky) in their abilities, by this I do not worry about anything and to anyone to justify 8) . I do not care who thinks what about me and what theory building :wink: I sleep way too beautiful infant sleep :wink: Well You're a goof? :wink: Well because you need to keep the brand :wink:
Last edited by Вальдемар on Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:50, edited 1 time in total.

Вальдемар

Post by Вальдемар » Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:47

And yet - if I wanted to make advertising your program, You have rendered me a great service, so it raspiarit bi But I do not impose anything on anyone (unlike some figures :wink: ) on this and it is designed for a population of more conscious people :wink: But, in any case, thank you! :o

Никакой

Post by Никакой » Thu Nov 27, 2008 14:40

I have not tried to offend you and was only pointing out problems that he saw.Pointed out just because you offer affirmations for mass use.
I'm glad I could help promote your program,while I did not have time to watch.In any case,your enthusiasm for it I like,although as a person (judging by the answers) you did not make me sympathy.
Success!

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 27, 2008 14:46

No
Thanks, any experience of what it teaches :)

As I said, everyone has their own way. I chose :)

And You good Luck and Success in work! :wink:

Вальдемар

Post by Вальдемар » Thu Nov 27, 2008 14:50

Me odd the forum didn't recognize. Thought is already banned :oops:

Никакой

Post by Никакой » Thu Nov 27, 2008 18:22

Вальдемар wrote:me Odd the forum didn't recognize. Thought is already banned :oops:
The second problem :)

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 13, 2008 16:04

:shock: :shock: :shock:
aftor Jette!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nicholas did not argue , and people will not understand the difference :? :? :?

Абсолютный вычислитель

Post by Абсолютный вычислитель » Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:23

I read your post,at first it was funny and then became annoying-just silly
Waldemar,you a great respect for the program and for the effort to objectively perceive and assess the reality,BUT you cling and you cling to IS LESS!!! somewhere on the forum already had a warning such as Waldemar is that no matter where you went everywhere begin to spoil-well, they have such nature around themselves protivopostovlyat,I will not speculate about how and why they have-the old Freud with Jung long pondered...

and No-You are NO is a word in itself already says everything,and even more if the syllables to take it apart and even in different variations :)))
if you are already a Stalker-try to oppose yourself-believe more use and experience,and will be interesting

Абсолютный вычислитель

Post by Абсолютный вычислитель » Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:57

Valdemar,I said sorry!
mistakes are not - such as Valdemar,and like No.
although I think in the context of the post and the commentary so clear :wink:

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 04, 2009 18:26

Rainbow better :)

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:23

Good afternoon Waldemar
thanks for the program Wheel of Time v2.0
Need help.
tell me after the pendulum generates a warning:
"Wheel of Time v2
The specified device is not open or is not recognized by the MCI interface"
affirmations flashed, but no sound.
after closing the program appears
"No MCI device open"
And how to fight?

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:27

Anonymous wrote:Good afternoon Waldemar
thanks for the program Wheel of Time v2.0
Need help.
tell me after the pendulum generates a warning:
"Wheel of Time v2
The specified device is not open or is not recognized by the MCI interface"
affirmations flashed, but no sound.
after closing the program appears
"No MCI device open"
And how to fight?
Similar nonsense
It gives an error. that file is not maiden and then a couple of others,ie, the pendulum works and all, then black screen and error

андрей12567

Post by андрей12567 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 22:10

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Nov 09, 2009 13:00

андрей12567 wrote:http://www.citycat.ru/iq/24k/25_004.html -25 frame NONSENSE
And what now with numerous patents to do something? :cry:

Логик

Post by Логик » Mon Nov 09, 2009 13:14

Андрей Патрушев wrote:And what now with numerous patents to do something?
Look at their specific material embodiment.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Nov 09, 2009 15:08

Here, for example:
Unconscious auditory method of psychotherapy developed at the Moscow medical Academy. I. M. Sechenov, Moscow State University. M. V. Lomonosov together with the Institute of medico-biological information technology.

On the auditory method of psychological correction of the Russian Agency for patents and trademarks granted patents for invention:

• "Method of influence on psychophysiological state of a person" (RF Patent for the invention №2162348 from 21.01.2001 g., priority from 31.07.98 g)

• "Method of transformation of verbal audio information on the level of subliminal perception in psychophysiological impact" (RF Patent for the invention №2124371 from 10.01.99 g., priority from 02.04.98 g)

• "Sound Overtone Modulation of Voice Information (Somvi Mix)" (Certificate of official registration of computer programs №2003611902 from 15.08.2003 g)

Method auditory therapy is approved by the Ministry of Health in two teaching guides for doctors:

• Scientific Council of the Ministry of health 26.11.1997, No. 4.
• Scientific Council of the Ministry of health 23 . 06. 1999 No. 2.

Method auditory therapy was tested on clinical and therapeutic bases:
• in the City clinical hospital № 12 (clinical base of the Moscow medical Academy. I. M. Sechenov),
• specialized in City clinical hospital № 8 im. Z. P. Soloviev (clinic for Neuroses).
• in the drug treatment center "PSIKOR" Perm (clinical base of the Institute of medico-biological information technology).
• at the medical center, "Extra Help", Lipetsk, where it obtained good results in the treatment of patients with psychological and physical disorders and diseases.

Method "Somvi" high also tested the effect on businesses (insurance companies, commercial enterprises, factories, etc.).

The results of development and approbation of method auditory therapy is described and published.
• annual reports about the scientific work of the Department.
• in the report "On clinical testing of the method".
• in scientific publications, articles, research reports, training manuals.

The results of method of NPK in the State Duma of the R. F. presentations were made:
• 02 April, 2003, "the growing influence of information technology on the human psyche".
• June 24, 2002 "Psychoanalise as a condition of physical and spiritual health of society"<

Логик

Post by Логик » Mon Nov 09, 2009 15:53

Andrei Patrushev
You write about the method audio therapy
And андрей12567 wrote on visual. About 25 frame as he opisan in the annals... (:) )
Take any video editor, try to insert in fragmet video frame 25, and then see what happens. This frame eyes will still be noticed. In today's video equipment to make invisible a foreign frame, almost impossible. Though the 25th frame, though the 30th.
"25 fps" - this phrase has long turned into an advertising slogan for traders and a bogey for the layman.
However, you most likely know this...
Last edited by Логик on Mon Nov 09, 2009 16:54, edited 1 time in total.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Nov 09, 2009 16:34

Логик wrote:Andrei Patrushev
You write about the method audio therapy
And андрей12567 wrote on visual. About 25 frame as he opisan in the annals... (:) )
Take any video editor, try to insert in fragmet video frame 25, and then see what happens. This frame eyes will still be noticed. In today's video equipment to make invisible a foreign frame, almost impossible. Though the 25th frame, though the 30th.
"25 shot - this phrase has long turned into an advertising slogan for traders and a bogey for the layman.
However, you and most most likely it esausto...
So these guys have and the computer program is (see above). Then, one now 25-th frame in its pure form does not. Now fashion desperanto presentation: each frame is a piece of the image, and in the brain then everything is synthesized... Shish notice. :?

Логик

Post by Логик » Mon Nov 09, 2009 16:51

Андрей Патрушев wrote: Now fashion desperanto presentation: each frame is a piece of the image, and in the brain then everything is synthesized... Shish notice. :?
I'd love to see a sample of this video. You have?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Nov 09, 2009 17:02

Логик wrote:I'd love to see a sample of this video. You have?
How do I know? :?
The entire counterfeits can be suspect... :shock:
I assure You, nothing it's impossible to tell. Only increases anxiety and all sorts of dirty dreams start to dream for a theme suggestion...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Nov 09, 2009 17:15

By the way, from 25-th frame is not lost :) Possible after the text to write on a regular frame and similar basic tone letters.